IGNORED

Baby shower for Elissa + What Some Might Call a Vacation!

albanuadh_1

I spy Anna Marie's head in the upper left corner of this pic. Why weren't she and Melanie included in a posed photo if they were there? They are so weird.

post-2794-14452000639454_thumb.jpg

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that's Melanie holding Drew with what looks to be Ruthanne against her knees. Bethany and Christina are in the background in the pink dresses, Reversal Anna is in the black sweater, one of Elissa's sisters is beside her in the hot pink, and that's a neighbor in the left corner.

Okay, I officially need a life.

I wonder if Mrs. Mari is sad she is no longer throwing parties for maxwell girls.

Hell, I'm surprised to see Elissa's family there. The Maxwells aren't exactly cozy with the in-laws and I've never seen any of them once the wedding is over.

Hell, I'm surprised to see Elissa's family there. The Maxwells aren't exactly cozy with the in-laws and I've never seen any of them once the wedding is over.

Melanie's parents came to A and B's baptism and in a post about Susanna's funeral it was mentioned that Mel's dad and brother said a few words. NR Anna's family has never been mentioned since their wedding.

God forbid the women go out to a party and just have fun with each other without their children. Chasing my toddler around a stranger's house and keeping them out of trouble for four hours is not my idea of fun.

If it was a family party there would be men there. WTF

More pictures of Bethany looking bored, lol! Go Bethany!

I also thought the pictures looked more boy-themed and wondered about that.

Pictures of her are hilarious. She's always so over it.

I wonder if Mrs. Mari is sad she is no longer throwing parties for maxwell girls.

She's probably relieved!

Okay, I looked closer at the decorations, and I don't think it's necessarily all blue. My guess is that they just used leftover stuff or really cheap stuff, and all the had happened to be mostly blue. There's definitely a fair amount of pink around and some purple, too.

More pictures of Bethany looking bored, lol! Go Bethany!

I also thought the pictures looked more boy-themed and wondered about that.

I swear, some Fundies are reincarnations of Henry the 8th. They hope, wish, pray and insist that it is a boy until they're born and mope and hope the next one is aa boy.

Keep thinking of the Simpsons take on the Tudor affair "Honey, it's not your fault - you were just born the wrong sex and completely ruined everything. So grow a penis or get lost." :character-marge: :character-bart:

I generally avoid baby showers and bridal showers as it is just not my thing so I might be out of the loop, but who talks about a party of any kind and says "it lasted almost 4 hours" and "we played three games". Is this just SOTDRT wording or just one more example of Maxhell?

I bet the Maxhells were really pissed at Mrs K for taking liberties, and insisted on planning the afternoon down to 15-minute increments, in order to take back control. :lol:

3 games! That's more games than animal crackers. :o

What the hell are the maxwells on about now

? Some weird cryptic shizzle just up on their blog. I don't know what it's about. Buts it's pink writing. And some food. Another baby

?

First guess is that it's for Colorado and it's for Teri's birthday.

Second guess is that it's the Safari park, also for Teri's birthday.

I can make out Happy Birthday Mom ass one of the things Mary is writing, and see other stuff about family, good times, etc.

That shower looks horrendously boring! Three whole games? :o

I'd have left early. And did someone give her crayons or markers?

John bought a house and they're all going over to his new back yard to make s'mores?

They held a SURPRISE leaving party for Gigi, at which they told her the joyful news that she would be moving the same day to a Home for the Elderly, so that John could takeover the Headship of her home. :lol:

S'mores? It's totally camping. Perhaps they don't have the money to go to Colorado, so they're venturing out into the wilderness that is...their backyard.

Lol it's totally mums birthday and ..surprise!! .. They're taking her camping/ hiking/ up at midnight to climb a 14er. Just check every August blog going back over the years. Pre. Dic. Ta. Ble.

Archived