IGNORED

Daddy Arndt and the Manboys catch a flick!

JenniferJuniper

She does love her almost daisy dukes.

But let's face it. For someone in her late 50's who birthed 14 babies, she rocks those repetitive white shorts.

I agree. But she must either have 2 dozen pairs or else she owns a lot of bleach and does laundry daily since that is all she wears until the weather gets cold. And almost always the same style top, too... though at least she does seem to have 2 or 3 different ones that she alternates. It's just... weird. And as I was looking through the Famteam pseudo-Twitter on their webpage I saw some pictures of Wizzy and it looks like she no wears the same uniform as her mom - white short shorts, same style top, and even her hair in the same basic style. That makes me sad. Wizzy never stood a chance at an independent life away from the cult.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cathy's infamous white shorty shorts always remind me of Donald Duck: when he once opened his wardrobe to choose the day's outfit, it was full of the exact same sailor jackets. That's how I imagine her wardrobe to be.

Cathy's infamous white shorty shorts always remind me of Donald Duck: when he once opened his wardrobe to choose the day's outfit, it was full of the exact same sailor jackets. That's how I imagine her wardrobe to be.

Likewise, imagine her makeup caddy - all that frosted lipstick!

Daddy Arndt is at the top of my list of fundies I want to see outed from Ashley Madison's database. He is such a smug, sanctimonious ass, always quoting the most odious of tea party right-wing sources (Limbaugh, Breitbart, etc.)

I've been wondering if their recent scaling back of Softball and pictures and YouTube is because they are getting feedback from previously supportive Christians that their ministry is becoming increasingly weird. "Safe at Home Ministry" is a fine name when you are talking about keeping teenagers safe in the bosom of the family but when you have 33 year old men still at home with no apparent desire to leave then that has to sound alarm bells to any non-Arndt. Something went very wrong with the Arndt boys and FJ can't be the only people who have noticed.

I've been wondering if their recent scaling back of Softball and pictures and YouTube is because they are getting feedback from previously supportive Christians that their ministry is becoming increasingly weird. "Safe at Home Ministry" is a fine name when you are talking about keeping teenagers safe in the bosom of the family but when you have 33 year old men still at home with no apparent desire to leave then that has to sound alarm bells to any non-Arndt. Something went very wrong with the Arndt boys and FJ can't be the only people who have noticed.

"Safe at Home" is a play on baseball terminology. Joe Torre has a Safe at Home Foundation. I wonder if they've registered the name, or who had it first and if he could even go after them for using it. I like to think that they're just not noticeable enough for him to bother.

Archived