IGNORED

Bradrick! is back

Marian the Librarian

Agreed. He would never have abandoned his allegience to DPIAT/R. He had moved closer to Scott Brown I think in caution and by marriage, but he would never have cut himself free from Dougie without the scandal.

Petie moved to WA which was considered a safe distance. He's away from Scottie (and I suspect there is some tension there about that) and under the watchful eye of his own parents. IIRC, his mother was quite shattered by the DPIAT/R scandal based on a couple of things she wrote on Petie's FB page before he dropped out of sight. I'm assuming she blamed herself for Peter's involvement and allegience to Dougie since she shipped him off to TX for his advanced learning, so to speak. Hopefully she's had lots of time to reflect about trusting charismatic people, as well.

I seriously hope Kelly is using birth control. She's got to be about 30 now, right? Six kids by 30 is enough.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hipster fundies/evangelicals tend to be OK with birth control (even if they don't like hormonal BC they're fine with barrier methods or sterilisation). I hope Kelly is befriending some and becoming OK with BC too.

Archived