IGNORED

(Fake Gay) Sex, Lies and Audiotape: Oh, my!

Howl

Courser continues to blame Republican leadership in Lansing for contributing to his political demise. In a very lengthy post on Facebook Thursday night, he said, "It is undeniable that there are parts of all of this that I wish I could go back and do differently, but that is the way life is and none of us are afforded the privilege of being able to go back and rewrite the story. This was the most excruciating set of events I have ever been through and unfortunately much of it was based on lies perpetuated by those with intentions to further their political power.

"It was the mere lies of men who were working for the Speaker, who were used to push out the two most conservative reps in the legislature on the eve of passing the gas tax by one vote and God knows what else," he added.

Before the program aired, Gamrat also posted on Facebook, saying, "I have no idea how the 20/20 show will portray what has really happened or what obstacles are yet ahead for me on this path that I am on, but I have faith that God will redeem this situation somehow for good, in the amazing way that only He can do!"

http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/01/22/lawmakers-sex-scandal-cover-up-rehashed-prime-time/79182234/

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Howl it's looking like divorce is the least of their problems

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/02/26/courser-gamrat/80986942/

Lansing — Attorney General Bill Schuette said Friday warrants have been issued for the arrest of former state Reps. Todd Courser and Cindy Gamrat on felony charges of misconduct in office related to their failed attempts to cover up an extramarital affair that rocked the Capitol last summer.

If convicted on all counts, Courser would face a maximum of 30 years in prison. If found guilty, Gamrat could be sentenced to up to 10 years in prison.

• 1 month later...

Courser, Gamrat may sue House for ‘false’ imprisonment

Courser and Gamrat last month filed a document in the Michigan Court of Claims attempting to preserve their ability to sue the House, Speaker Kevin Cotter and their former aides for damages exceeding $500,000, arguing the potential defendants engaged in a “conspiracy” to end their political careers.

The notice of intent claims the GOP-controlled House “falsely imprisoned” and “falsely arrested” the former legislators during a marathon 16-hour session that ended in the early hours of Sept. 11. Gamrat, a Plainwell Republican, was ousted in a House vote, while Lapeer-area Republican Courser resigned over a failed cover-up of their extramarital affair.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/04/06/courser-gamrat-may-sue-house-false-imprisonment/82720738/

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/courser-gamrat-threaten-to-sue-state-house-of-representatives

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

THANK YOU for staying current on this!   This caught my eye on the Detroit Free Press article: 

Courser has admitted to devising the explicit e-mail that said he had been caught having sex with a male prostitute behind a nightclub in Michigan's capital city, in an attempt to make his real affair with Gamrat less plausible if it was revealed publicly by an extortionist — who turned out to be Gamrat's husband, according to a later state police investigation.

Still gotta love the crazy of all parties involved. 

Looks like Cindy has dodged a bullet and the charges against her have been dismissed.  Todd, however, is headed to court.  But, all is not lost.  As of two months ago, both Todd and Cindy were hosting radio shows at the same station.  According to mlive.com, 

Both are hosting their own separate shows on Detroit's 910AM Superstation to provide "an inside view of politics for the people and how it shapes and touches our lives," according to a news release from talent agency Mort Meisner Associates. 

According to his fb page, the indefatigable Todd Courser is 

working on a post to explain my candidacy for local prosecutor here in Lapeer County. My opponents may not like it but in politics they never do. 

He also has a lot of fb posts on how wonderful it is when states ban Sharia law.  Of course, he's be perfectly happy to institute some form of Biblical law.

His fb posts are idiotic -- he's def. on the far right side of the Teavangelical/Libertarian/conspiracy theory spectrum.  He, of course, is dedicated to the Truth.  

Both are hosting their own separate shows on Detroit's 910AM Superstation to provide "an inside view of politics for the people and how it shapes and touches our lives," according to a news release from talent agency Mort Meisner Associates. 

First I misread that as they have a radio show on 910am Superstition

• 2 weeks later...

Todd Courser, who has several felony charges filed against him by the Michigan Attorney General's office, now has one more;  that is, one was dismissed and has now been refiled in his home county.  This is related to the crazy false flag email that was sent to thousands of his constituents claiming he very into gay encounters at a nightclub.  The email was sent from his office in Lapeer County and that is where the charge has been refiled.  He asked one staffer to send it and that staffer refused.  Then Todd found an IT guy and had him send it. 

Apparently, the AG has dismissed one misconduct in office charge, but Courser still has charges in Ingram County (location of the state legislature?)  for perjury and a second count of misconduct in office. 

As far as I can tell, this means two trials in two different counties.

Thanks to MichiganLive (mlive.com) for this info. 

Wonder if he'll take a plea or make everyone suffer through a trial.  Good luck explaining that email to a jury.  He's also grown a "I'm a persecuted man who knows the Truth" beard,  which makes him look like even more of a dick.  He does appear to be letting his appearance go a bit.  todd-courser-54a56f039f9c9b1a.jpg

I do worry that this guy might go off the deep end.  He's already a fanatic posing as a Libertarian, and that's not that far from just crazy.

• 1 month later...

“I just hope something good can come out of all this because it’s all been bad,” Cindy Gamrat told 20/20 in the January program. “It’s just — It’s all been so bad.”

I wish she'd just say, I MADE HORRIBLE DECISIONS AND HAD AN EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR and because of that,  “It’s just — It’s all been so bad.”  

Curious if her husband was controlling and stalker-ish before she began an affair. 

Todd Courser's facebook page (he may have several) is a little off keel. 

Here's a post from August 20th, along with a video from AmericanStrong: 

I at one point in a private conversation which was being illegally wiretapped by a couple of wombats who were cucking for power - I said "herd" I was taken out of context in a couple of ways but folks it's even worse than that now - folks after you watch this you can see as we entrust our freedom and liberty to the next generation - we are probably doomed - it all went off the tracks somewhere in the homes and in the public screwalls and I am not really sure we can compensate for the stupidity factor.

Todd posted this bitter tirade on FB 19 hours ago, referring to Tom Barrett, Republican member of the Michigan House of Representatives:

People on the right love politicians like this POS; out in the district walking 15 miles; while back in office he pushes anything the progressive leaders ask for and votes for every liberal piece of garbage they put in front of him; but hell he flies a helicopter for the military in the reserves (voters on the right lose themselves when they find this out about him)  and he spends the hell out of your treasury for you so what the hell he's a die hard progressive/conservative big gubmint establishment republican so vote for him!!!

Todd Courser has a law degree.  Run-on sentences, lack of punctuation and THREE (count 'em) three !!! exclamation points.  Unraveling much?  

“I just hope something good can come out of all this because it’s all been bad,” Cindy Gamrat told 20/20 in the January program. “It’s just — It’s all been so bad.”

I wish she'd just say, I MADE HORRIBLE DECISIONS AND HAD AN EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR and because of that,  “It’s just — It’s all been so bad.”  

Curious if her husband was controlling and stalker-ish before she began an affair. 

Todd Courser's facebook page (he may have several) is a little off keel. 

Here's a post from August 20th, along with a video from AmericanStrong: 

I at one point in a private conversation which was being illegally wiretapped by a couple of wombats who were cucking for power - I said "herd" I was taken out of context in a couple of ways but folks it's even worse than that now - folks after you watch this you can see as we entrust our freedom and liberty to the next generation - we are probably doomed - it all went off the tracks somewhere in the homes and in the public screwalls and I am not really sure we can compensate for the stupidity factor.

Todd posted this bitter tirade on FB 19 hours ago, referring to Tom Barrett, Republican member of the Michigan House of Representatives:

People on the right love politicians like this POS; out in the district walking 15 miles; while back in office he pushes anything the progressive leaders ask for and votes for every liberal piece of garbage they put in front of him; but hell he flies a helicopter for the military in the reserves (voters on the right lose themselves when they find this out about him)  and he spends the hell out of your treasury for you so what the hell he's a die hard progressive/conservative big gubmint establishment republican so vote for him!!!

Todd Courser has a law degree.  Run-on sentences, lack of punctuation and THREE (count 'em) three !!! exclamation points.  Unraveling much?  

I've only heard alt-right edgelords on Reddit use the work "cuck", what the hell is going on here?

1 hour ago, Alicja said:

I've only heard alt-right edgelords on Reddit use the work "cuck", what the hell is going on here?

What's the meaning when alt-right edgelords use it?

Hmmm, wikipedia defines cuckservative as: 

Cuckservative is a neologistic epithet. It is a portmanteau of the word cuckold and the political designation conservative, and has become an increasingly popular pejorative label used within the conservative movement, and among white supremacists in the United States.

The word cuckservative reached a high level of mainstream political conversation around mid-July 2015, where it gained media attention just a few weeks before the start of the first Republican primary debate for the 2016 United States Presidential election. It has maintained its popularity, especially with the rise of Donald Trump and his presidential run.

The term originated on websites such as 4chan (specifically the /pol/ imageboard), the right-wing message board My Posting Career, the political and social blog The Right Stuff, and other sites in the alt-right movement.

So maybe the shorthand for cuckservative is  cuck.  

I'm just becoming aware of alt-right as a term.  What's an alt-right edgelord?  I don't Reddit. 

On 30 sierpnia 2016 at 5:57 PM, Howl said:

What's the meaning when alt-right edgelords use it?

Hmmm, wikipedia defines cuckservative as: 

So maybe the shorthand for cuckservative is  cuck.  

I'm just becoming aware of alt-right as a term.  What's an alt-right edgelord?  I don't Reddit. 

To sum it up, the alt-right is basically made up of white nationalist millennials who mix memes and their shitty politics. They have this habit of calling people "cucks" which I never really got, because some people are into cuckolding but whatever. On Reddit the same applies. 

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 0:58 PM, Howl said:

<snip>  He asked one staffer to send it and that staffer refused.  Then Todd found an IT guy and had him send it. 

Apparently, the AG has dismissed one misconduct in office charge, but Courser still has charges in Ingram County (location of the state legislature?)  for perjury and a second count of misconduct in office. 

As far as I can tell, this means two trials in two different counties.

Thanks to MichiganLive (mlive.com) for this info. 

Wonder if he'll take a plea or make everyone suffer through a trial.  Good luck explaining that email to a jury.  He's also grown a "I'm a persecuted man who knows the Truth" beard,  which makes him look like even more of a dick. <snip>

First I hope the IT person didn't know what he was helping to send. I hope that person was just doing help desk work.

Yes, Ingham is the county where Michigan's state government is located. 

Lastly, 

He's also grown a "I'm a persecuted man who knows the Truth" beard

Ha ha ha omg best description ever!!!!

New article today!

http://woodtv.com/2016/09/09/todd-courser-sues-for-house-seat-10m-in-damages/

Summary- She (Cindy Gamrat) has a 10 page filing seeking $25,000 in attorney fees and damages. from the article:

She named representatives Edward McBroom, Kurt Heise, Andrea LaFontaine, Rob VerHeulen, Tim L. Bowlin and the Michigan House of Representatives in her case, claiming the process they used in their investigation violated her rights.

He, Todd Courser, with the I'm a persecuted man who knows the truth beard, has filed a 182 page lawsuit and seeking $10 million in damages and reseat him "or provide an alternative and equitable remedy." He is suing (from the article):

Courser names 26 defendants, including:

Three former aides, including two who are suing Courser and the House for wrongful termination;

Cindy Gamrat’s husband; The House of Representatives; Speaker of the House Kevin Cotter;

The House Business Office director who headed up the investigation into Courser and Gamrat;

Radisson Hotels; State representatives who sat on the special committee that looked into Courser and Gamrat’s fitness for office, including West Michigan’s Rob VerHeulen;

The Detroit News, which initially broke the news of the affair, and a Detroit News reporter;

Michigan State Police and three of its detectives;

And Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette.

The Radisson, ha ha ha! I worked for a Radisson (not the one in Lansing) and the Radisson I worked was the nicest hotel in the downtown in the 1990s (probably still is). We saw every celebrity that came to do plays or concerts, or appearance. We also had high profile business men and women. Some of these people's actions would make you blush. If I was questioned by police about what I saw, I would have told the truth, no illicit surveillance just watching people that think they are being discrete when, well they never are- kind of like a drunk trying to whisper.

I think Todd "The Beard" Courser is seriously unraveling.  Wonder if his suit will be dismissed?  

Don't know what Gamrat's doing for income.  She's now divorced and lost her nice income from her state representative job.  Guess that $25,000 could come in handy. 

Don't you people understand how the existence of the Radisson hotel is the root of all of this? Obviously, if there had not been a Radisson nearby, these two idiots would never have been tempted to have an affair. :pb_rollseyes:

I feel for the children caught in the middle of this :TrainWreckMotion:

5 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Don't you people understand how the existence of the Radisson hotel is the root of all of this? Obviously, if there had not been a Radisson nearby, these two idiots would never have been tempted to have an affair. :pb_rollseyes:

I feel for the children caught in the middle of this :TrainWreckMotion:

I forgot fundie logic! First rule of fundie logic- never your own fault, the devil or something else tempted you.

Shut down all the hotels, there will be no more affairs!!   :pufff:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived