IGNORED

Duggars Without Pity

roddma

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stopped going there as soon as I discovered Buzzard's recaps, cause I only went there for the hope that someone would recap the episode I wasn't going to watch. 

No, not in ages. To many rules. I was to nervous to say much and was constantly re-reading the do not .... parts to figure out what I was about to completely screw up this time.

I stopped going as the comments were always(mostly) a few days behind. Gosselins without pity is even worse, but that is how I found FJ a long time ago!!:pb_biggrin:

I only go here and read some Duggar-centric tumblr blogs.  Pickles banned me from her page for telling someone info came from Free Jinger. :pb_lol:

I haven't lurked there in ages.  I used to lurk there and at Gosselins w/o Pity but Sharla was so heavy handed in moderating that I'd get frustrated for the people who posted.  My disdain for Sharla made me not even want to give her the page clicks in my lurking, so I started lurking here instead.  And this place was so much fun I came out of lurkdome!  

It used to be a good blog back in the day.  I usually only go there when some new scandal breaks and read the comments.  "Sharla" and Pickles should join forces, they have the same preachy, nasty attitudes.

• 2 weeks later...

When I first came to FJ from DWOP, I was put off by the thread drift. I got used  to it, and now I enjoy it. If I don't like the thread, I just skip over it.

I wanted to go on DWOP and invite people over here. :evil-laugh:

It's a lot more fun. I do go to Pickles page every so often to get the pics, so I don't have to go on the Duggar website

What is it with all these discussion sites where the mods are total control freaks? I remember years ago I ran away from TV Without Pity because the moderators were acting like bullies who really enjoyed banning people over trivial things and DWOP sounds similar.  It seems ridiculous to me that people are taking discussions online about a reality show SO SERIOUSLY.  It's not like this is a formal debate or a discussion of anything earth shattering. It seems kind of pathetic for someone to act like a dictator over something so trivial as a Duggar show.  

Archived