IGNORED

John Shrader in Zambia Pt 5: Witnessing, Weeping & Wondering

happy atheist

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am in ranty mood after reading the latest tome from Jill!

So here goes:

The photo of John covered in free food, is very honest, it shows him as he really is. An overweight, lazy, grifting person( can't say man cos he isn't really, just an overgrown boy) living a comfortable life at the expense of others.

Doesn't do an honest days work, prances around in his safari type clothes looking every inch the great colonialist white man.

Rant over now. :?

Pfeffernüsse for Freya, gingersnaps for Ganesha, butter biscuits for Baal, shortbread for Shiva.

Pfeffernüsse for Freya, gingersnaps for Ganesha, butter biscuits for Baal, shortbread for Shiva.

Oh man, then I guess I'm worshipping Shiva now. Shortbread is awesome.

Breeding Against Beelzebub

Bread for Beelzebub, maybe a nice sourdough, with dipping oil.

Animal Crackers for Atheism? Maybe I could snare a few Maxwells with my generosity.

Snickerdoodles for Satan

But he would never dare to jerk his own beef, would he? :penguin-no:

Of course not, lest he waste some seed!

He's a manly quiverful man, not Dorothy Parker's canary!

Edited for riffle.

Looking at that picture I'm reminded of that time John mentioned the hungry people living around him and how he didn't have enough to help them. Think he shared any of that with the hungry locals? I'm going with: Nope. He probably didn't even share it with his own children.

(snipped)

The bolded just amuses me no end. People of Zambia ain't no dummies. :lol:

I wish the thread title wouldn't keep lodging this in my head. But maybe one of our parodists can run with it:

[bBvideo 560,340:26p98emf]

[/bBvideo]

I'm glad to know it's not just me. :lol:

Pudding for Poseidon

I'll stop now.

Not yet.

Yams (candied) for Yahweh.

and spumoni for the Flying Spaghetti Spumoni Monster :lol:

ok now I'm ready to stop :lol:

I just realized that in one of the pictures one of the older girls is carrying another child on her back, and not a really small one.

11823940_10204730645576223_230304386_n.jpg?oh=927db30b1451a15e654017be0becefab&oe=55C84125

I guess it's the girl in the flower dress

11854007_10204749285682214_49120932_n.jpg?oh=3e6fe54c5b7aef461fcd865bc1f2c17a&oe=55C75F60

So daddy Shrader couldn't help with that? And mom was too occupied with one baby already? And of course they couldn't have the children take a break from distributing their pamphlets just because one was tired and needed a nap. :evil:

And she looks like she is used to carrying the child on her back; I had looked at her and wondered what kind of "backpack" she had, never realized that it was a baby sling.

Y'all too much! :laughing-rollingred:

Ramen for Ra. Oatmeal for Ogun. Hamantash for Haokah.

Baklava for Ba'al. Grits for Guan Yin.

Looking at that picture I'm reminded of that time John mentioned the hungry people living around him and how he didn't have enough to help them. Think he shared any of that with the hungry locals? I'm going with: Nope. He probably didn't even share it with his own children.

I'm sure it didn't even cross his mind to share his goodies with them. After all, someone sent it for John, not the hungry people in Zambia.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone bother to read John's latest very long FB post about:

the fast growing "anti-Biblical repentance" movement that is quickly spreading today even among Independent Baptists.

I didn't. I tried, but it was just a bunch of religious gobbledygook. There seems to be some debate in the comment section.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived