IGNORED

Duggar Political Contributions

roddma

I thought this would be an interesting single topic. Someone on DWOP looked up campaign contributions, but I looked them up on a different site. Notice how Michelle has given her own money. She gave 4K back in 2014. Wha is interesting is in 20002 JB donated 10K to the Rep fund. I thought that was when they lived cramped in the tiny house before the show wearing $1 shoes.Followthatmoney.org lists JD as a contributor. How can a young man with no job donate? Did he make that much 'towing'? I think it ironic they claimed to be a struggling fmaily yet have $$$ to donate.

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/qind/

• 1 month later...

There are dollar limits to the amount an individual can donate to a political campaign ($2Kish I think), so there are often donations done in the name of children, who may or may not be old enough to have their own money, or even their own opinion!

This reminded me of some paperwork I saw for a business supposedly owned by John Duggar. John's contact info lists his email address as duggardad @ gmail.com. The paperwork listed John as the sole owner and Jim Bob's name in not mentioned at all. If John really owns this company himself then why would he give them his father's email address instead of his own. Later in the document John gives his own email address to be on a newsletter mailing list. I am guessing that Jim Bob likes to use other people's names when convenient.

Another interesting thing about this paperwork is that this business is connected to a property that is in foreclosure and also the mansion that the Dillards were living in. The Mcmansion was originally part of a larger parcel with 21 acres. The mansion was separated from the 21 acres and Jim Bob bought and currently owns the mansion. The 21 acres were foreclosed on. The Duggars never owned the 21 acres, but this paperwork shows that they were involved with it before the foreclosure happened. It all seems pretty shady.

adeq.state.ar.us/downloads/webdatabases/permitsonline/air/2278-a-reg315.pdf

This reminded me of some paperwork I saw for a business supposedly owned by John Duggar. John's contact info lists his email address as duggardad @ gmail.com. The paperwork listed John as the sole owner and Jim Bob's name in not mentioned at all. If John really owns this company himself then why would he give them his father's email address instead of his own. Later in the document John gives his own email address to be on a newsletter mailing list. I am guessing that Jim Bob likes to use other people's names when convenient.

Another interesting thing about this paperwork is that this business is connected to a property that is in foreclosure and also the mansion that the Dillards were living in. The Mcmansion was originally part of a larger parcel with 21 acres. The mansion was separated from the 21 acres and Jim Bob bought and currently owns the mansion. The 21 acres were foreclosed on. The Duggars never owned the 21 acres, but this paperwork shows that they were involved with it before the foreclosure happened. It all seems pretty shady.

On the email stuff: if I had to guess, I would say it probably had something to do with "accountability." I can honestly say I'm surprised John gets his own email address. I would have thought all the kids gave out something like "duggarfam@gmail.com," then had the emails read (by Jana probably) and distributed accordingly.

They have always been shady about stuff like this. When Josh had the car dealerships they swore up and down that it was Josh's business and his alone. But when they had to rezone the land they bought for the dealership, it was JB who had to argue for the redesignation as owner, not Josh.

Apparently the Duggars have contributed $1,000 to Rebecca Powers who is running for school board. This is not even in their district, and they don't send their kids to school. She is a conservative. Duggars aren't hurting for money after all. :wtf:

Apparently the Duggars have contributed $1,000 to Rebecca Powers who is running for school board. This is not even in their district, and they don't send their kids to school. She is a conservative. Duggars aren't hurting for money after all. :wtf:

I wonder if they have ever supported a femal candidate before? That's pretty interesting, actually. I wouldn't have thought of that as something that JB would do.

Contributions being in Michelle's name makes me think that either:

1. JB had the forethought to know that people would be most likely to search for donations made under his name.

2. They wanted the donation to show up under a woman's name to show that candidate had the babymakers backing him.

I wonder if they have ever supported a femal candidate before? That's pretty interesting, actually. I wouldn't have thought of that as something that JB would do.

They didn't seem to have any issues backing McCain when Sarah Palin was his running mate. :shrug: That surprised me at the time. They could've backed the Constitution Party candidate, but it wouldn't have allowed them to famewhore as much.

Archived