IGNORED

Maxwells had F*N

albanuadh_1

On the costume site, there's a section called Biblical costumes. I'm sure the Maxwells browsed that, too, and saw this http://www.halloweencostumes.com/bad-ha ... stume.html and this http://www.halloweencostumes.com/adam-a ... stume.html

Somehow, this makes me irrationally satisfied.

That site has a...delightfully loose idea of what constitutes a "Biblical" costume. Gotta love that they included a lion costume among all the Christian ones!

The lack of navels on the Adam and Eve outfits is a nice touch. :lol:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That site has a...delightfully loose idea of what constitutes a "Biblical" costume. Gotta love that they included a lion costume among all the Christian ones!

The lack of navels on the Adam and Eve outfits is a nice touch. :lol:

Lions are Christian because Aslan & The Chronicles of Narnia.

Off topic, but Aunt Grace moved to Nashville. One less non-Maxwell auntie for the kids to visit. :(

Is Grace one of Melanie's sisters?

Is Grace one of Melanie's sisters?

Yes, her aspiring singer sister who is quite sexy and travels by herself and wears strapless tops! :o

Yes, her aspiring singer sister who is quite sexy and travels by herself and wears strapless tops! :o

Thanks for the info. I bet Steve's head explodes when the kids see her.

And *gasp* has a boyfriend. That she goes swimming with. At a beach. :o

Does anyone have any idea what their "coupons" say?

Free ride on the Wheel of Death!

(Do you know where you will go if you die tonight?)

I seem to remember that one of the few things Steve said to Treemom was 'have you talked to our children?' like that was his chief concern. How hypocritical to approach other people's. I wonder if he can even see the inconsistency.

I seem to remember that one of the few things Steve said to Treemom was 'have you talked to our children?' like that was his chief concern. How hypocritical to approach other people's. I wonder if he can even see the inconsistency.

I may be mistaken, but I think he asked that in defense of Treemom saying he ruined (or something to that effect) his children's lives.

I may be mistaken, but I think he asked that in defense of Treemom saying he ruined (or something to that effect) his children's lives.

Quite possibly. I interpreted it as him checking whether his children had been approached, but I could well have wrong.

The photos of the Maxwell children as children make them seem so normal, until you realize that they didn't leave the house. They just stayed there, with their awkward 80s/90s clothing and trapper keepers. Never knowing that they would never leave. Hotel Maxwell. Way less interesting than Hotel California.

So I've just returned from a non internet holiday in Australia for eight days..see I do have a life so times lol.. And I thought I'd look up my favourite weirdos and then...Anna..in a clown dress. I died. I just up and died.

Quite possibly. I interpreted it as him checking whether his children had been approached, but I could well have wrong.

The majority of his children were standing there. I said he has ruined his children's lives and he said something like have you asked them?

The majority of his children were standing there. I said he has ruined his children's lives and he said something like have you asked them?

Because the brainwashed always know they are brainwashed, right?

Because the brainwashed always know they are brainwashed, right?

To the above, :text-yeahthat:

Using your children as shields against criticism - really classy, Steve! :angry-tappingfoot:

One of us once pointed out that putting the toothpaste on a man's toothbrush* was something Asian prostitutes typically did for their johns--and that Steve served in Asia during his time in the military. So there you go.

*This sounds like a pervy euphemism.

This reminded me of a story from Bill Bryson's a Short History of Nearly Everything:

“Visiting his daughter in the 1920s, in a house too small to keep his servants with him, the tenth Duke of Marlborough emerged from the bathroom in a state of helpless bewilderment because his toothbrush wasn’t foaming properly. It turned out that his valet had always put the toothpaste on the brush for him and the duke was unaware that toothbrushes didn’t recharge automatically.â€

Archived