IGNORED

Only Raquel...

fiery redhead

Only Raquel would unapologetically complain about the immodesty brought about during the summer months specifically derived from string bikinis, then casually post a picture herself on Instagram wearing:

A string bikini.

It appears, though, Raquel is more modest than the others when donning said outfit, as she strategically sits in her (non)boyfriend's lap so he can convieniently conceal her midsection with his scrawny ass arm.

A Christian non-boyfriend covers a multitude of sins (or the fleeting pet peeve)

Which brings about the question: Will a non-Christian boyfriend be the next abhorrence to be embraced? Hypocrisy starts small.....

Raquel just needs to be honest with herself and realize that she isn't living anymore "modestly" or godly than anyone else. She is absolutely no different than an average 20 year old, except that she pretends she is.

I noticed that her ask.fm has turned into asking herself questions and pretending that it isn't her. The way you can tell is that she has it set so a person has to register to ask her a question and their name will show up next to the question. Most of the questions don't have any names.

:lol:

I'm seriously starting to love Raquel more and more as she gets older.

If Raquel would just keep away from vulnerable young teens on mission trips I could fully enjoy her ridiculousness instead of also feeling sad and uncomfortable that people like her exist.

His hand is defraudingly close to her bosom.

And how do you always keep a pool and air conditioning nearby? Wouldn't they both be difficult to lug around with you?

Because of the heat there is more electricity everywhere and static is on everything metallic that you touch.

I'm not a physicist or anything, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works :? From personal experience, I find static electricity to be much worse in the winter because of the dry air, but I guess that's just me.

I'm not a physicist or anything, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works :? From personal experience, I find static electricity to be much worse in the winter because of the dry air, but I guess that's just me.

Now I am curious. I've never thought about it before, but come to think of it, I only find static when it's cold.

Maybe she has some weird essential oils air filter contraption in her house or something. Or she desperately needed a 5th thing

Raquel just needs to be honest with herself and realize that she isn't living anymore "modestly" or godly than anyone else. She is absolutely no different than an average 20 year old, except that she pretends she is.

I noticed that her ask.fm has turned into asking herself questions and pretending that it isn't her. The way you can tell is that she has it set so a person has to register to ask her a question and their name will show up next to the question. Most of the questions don't have any names.

I'm dying to know what her family thinks. Obviously she is an adult, but dint parent-adult child relational politics aside: I think her parents appreciate the SAHD lifestyle for her because she seems to have perosnality/emotional issues. But I wonder if they are still trying to enforce a courtship or something to that extent (many now consider courtship a dirty word, but after a conversation with an ex of mine who is also exiting fundiedom I think that calling courtship what it is better than dancing around it, otherwise it's kind of creepy.) becuase she never uses the term "boyfriend" and pics of them outside of her in-home naked bible reading escapades are usually taken by someone else. (Save for the bikini scandal)

Since Raquel lives in Oregon, the air is much drier in the summer than in the winter. Maybe that explains and increase in static electricity?

I don't think that's it. It is drier than in winter, but I feel NO static electricity. I'm not getting shocked at all. Of course, I am not 20 and I wear clothes...

It's not even that hot where she lives. How on earth is she complaining? The high today for her area is 73 and hasn't even hit 100 all summer. What heat?

His hand is defraudingly close to her bosom.

And how do you always keep a pool and air conditioning nearby? Wouldn't they both be difficult to lug around with you?

And she is in the Portland area. I would highly doubt that air conditioning and pools are commonplace.

I don't think that's it. It is drier than in winter, but I feel NO static electricity. I'm not getting shocked at all. Of course, I am not 20 and I wear clothes...

post-9860-14452000572907_thumb.jpg

I'm dying to know what her family thinks. Obviously she is an adult, but dint parent-adult child relational politics aside: I think her parents appreciate the SAHD lifestyle for her because she seems to have perosnality/emotional issues. But I wonder if they are still trying to enforce a courtship or something to that extent (many now consider courtship a dirty word, but after a conversation with an ex of mine who is also exiting fundiedom I think that calling courtship what it is better than dancing around it, otherwise it's kind of creepy.) becuase she never uses the term "boyfriend" and pics of them outside of her in-home naked bible reading escapades are usually taken by someone else. (Save for the bikini scandal)

I never got the impression that her parents were pushing courtship. In one of her early posts on the subject she said her parents told her she couldn't date till she was 16 but she decided to go the modest, fundie blogger route. I think her parents enable a lot of her behavior and childishness.

The near- naked Bible reading makes me think that Raquel is doing a whole lot more than just holding hands with her not-boyfriend.

Has anyone else read her work in Brave mag? Not only is her output mediocre and full of technically-correct-but-not-very-natural verb usage, but she seems as if she has run out of things to write about. This is quite obvious on her blog, as it has been for years now, but you think there would be some sort of expectation or ideas from a superior for this "magazine".

Did ya'll not see her strategically placed hair???? :roll:

Clearly she's making up for the lack of material with her Glory!

*sarcasm over* It's a cute swim suit! she should wear it more often and do so proudly.

And she is in the Portland area. I would highly doubt that air conditioning and pools are commonplace.

That's where I'm from, and both AC and pools are rare. I only knew 2 people between Oregon and SW Washington who had pools, and the only ACs are the window units. It's been hot there this year, for the area, and humid. When you're not used to high 90's, that's hot as hell.

What town is she in? I managed to miss her being from around Portland. I'm dying to find out if anyone I know there knows her. What's her facebook?

Has anyone else read her work in Brave mag? Not only is her output mediocre and full of technically-correct-but-not-very-natural verb usage, but she seems as if she has run out of things to write about. This is quite obvious on her blog, as it has been for years now, but you think there would be some sort of expectation or ideas from a superior for this "magazine".

If Raquel was willing to admit that she is a normal 20 year old woman her blog would be much more interesting. But instead she sticks to bashing people for wearing tiny bikinis while wearing them herself. All the effort pretending that she is somehow different makes it hard for her to write.

If Raquel was willing to admit that she is a normal 20 year old woman her blog would be much more interesting. But instead she sticks to bashing people for wearing tiny bikinis while wearing them herself. All the effort pretending that she is somehow different makes it hard for her to writefind people to copy/paste from.

FTFY.

Wait a minute, do you mean to say she actually believes that posting a pic of herself in a string bikini with a boy's arm around her midriff is an exmple of MODESTY???? Is this girl real? Is she delusional? Does she have psychiatric issues or something? Ok, rabbit hole, here I come. For some reason, I had managed to stir clear of her blog till now, but boy, she is something else, innit? :pink-shock:

Wait a minute, do you mean to say she actually believes that posting a pic of herself in a string bikini with a boy's arm around her midriff is an exmple of MODESTY???? Is this girl real? Is she delusional? Does she have psychiatric issues or something? Ok, rabbit hole, here I come. For some reason, I had managed to stir clear of her blog till now, but boy, she is something else, innit? :pink-shock:

She has some delusions of grandeur for sure.

Make sure you find the mystical penis ferret while you are traveling down the crazy rabbit hole. :lol: It is one of Raquel's best moments.

She has some delusions of grandeur for sure.

Make sure you find the mystical penis ferret while you are traveling down the crazy rabbit hole. :lol: It is one of Raquel's best moments.

Found the mystical ferret/penis. After recovering for some time and scraping my jaw off the floor, I can only say I do believe this girl has some serious issues going on. Delusions of grandeur, indeed!

Archived