IGNORED

AMY DUGGAR ENGAGED - scratch that - MARRIED

RabbitKM

As per her instagram! "I am so happy to announce... WE ARE ENGAGED!!!! He loves the Lord, he makes me laugh uncontrollably, he's loyal, he's patient, he's my best friend! Of course I said yes!! I love you so much! @kingdillpickle #DillandDuggsforever"

instagram.com/p/5GWhrNtkOR/?taken-by=amyduggar

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy for her, but sheesh they really push that loves the lord as the #1 thing to say about someone.

I doubt it will be big Duggar like wedding, but I'm interested to see who she has in her bridal party as she hasn't been in any Duggar ones so far. Maybe now that her Anna are tighter...

Yay Amy! For all that she can be obnoxious I'm happy for her. I hope her conservative but still mainstream marriage can be somewhat of a good role model for her cousins.

I am happy for her too. I actually like her on the show (before the Nashville nonsense), and I will be very interested to see what her wedding is like! I could definitely see it being "country" themed, like cowboy boots and sunflowers in a barn type thing. I wonder how big it will be?

I just had to lol at her intended's Twitter handle. kingdillpickle? Sounds a bit nike to me. . . :lol:

I think they've been dating about a year? And apparently they were good friends for a long time before that. So, nothing out of the ordinary timing-wise.

Pretty pretty ring.

I wonder if the family will attend if she has a normal wedding with dancing and booze?

Go Amy! I hope she has a long and happy marriage with the Pickle. Partially because the optimist in me wants everyone to be happy with their chosen partners, and partially because I want the Duggar girls to see that you can date around, give pieces of your heart to multiple men, and still have a great marriage.

Go Amy! I hope she has a long and happy marriage with the Pickle. Partially because the optimist in me wants everyone to be happy with their chosen partners, and partially because I want the Duggar girls to see that you can date around, give pieces of your heart to multiple men, and still have a great marriage.

Right? Don't fuck this up Amy. The world is counting on you to get some alternate lifestyles snuck past JimBob.

Edited to add, will they or won't they post the announcement on the official family page?

Good for them. I hope they have a long and happy marriage.

Edited to add, will they or won't they post the announcement on the official family page?

I'm guessing yes bc they and the leghumpers love marriage and babies. And this being the former, they will talk up their shared love of Jesus blah blah blah.

Ugh. They annoy the hell out of me. They're super obsessed with each other and with documenting their relationship on social media. Good thing Amy found someone to marry - the fact that she is nearing thirty and still has no job was starting to look a little fishy. Now she'll be a SAHM.

I truly do hope they're happy, but in so many ways, she's not the kind of girl I want the Duggar girls looking up to. She sat on her ass and waited for prince charming just like they did and has shown little to no ambition or independence.

I have a feeling this wedding is going to be tacky-Pinterest-fabulous as hell and I'm excited.

I have a feeling this wedding is going to be tacky-Pinterest-fabulous as hell and I'm excited.

+1

If there are any Duggars in her wedding party I bet it's Joy because they seem very close. I hope they have dancing and an open bar at the wedding, just to make Boob & DQ's head explode...

Is this the one that she dated before and cheated on, and then they broke up for a couple of years before getting back together?

I'm happy for her, but sheesh they really push that loves the lord as the #1 thing to say about someone.

I doubt it will be big Duggar like wedding, but I'm interested to see who she has in her bridal party as she hasn't been in any Duggar ones so far. Maybe now that her Anna are tighter...

It is the most important thing about anyone. They might be a child molester, but as long as they love the Lord......

Is this the one that she dated before and cheated on, and then they broke up for a couple of years before getting back together?

A couple of years? It wasn't more than three months

she cheated on him? i always thought it was the other way around.

I think he posted a picture with the captation ''cheating is a choice you make'' or something like that. I never actually got to see it

I'm interested to see if she chooses any of the Duggar girls to be her bridesmaids. I can't see her choosing modest gowns, unless she decides to choose a variety of styles in the same color.

Archived