IGNORED

CA Vaccine Law - Pt 2 - Now W/arguments about everything!

happy atheist

No, "God spelled backward is cat."

:D

Diego Kitteh would llike to inform you that, no, God spelled forward is cat. ;)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a dog who I adore.

I have a cat I adore.

What's wrong with me!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Crowbar the cat is not amused by anyone who thinks cats are better than dogs.

post-347-14452000567054_thumb.jpg

Joseph Ellis, my husband's service dog, was too worn out from a long day's work to comment.

post-347-14452000568086_thumb.jpg

Joseph Ellis, my husband's service dog, was too worn out from a long day's work to comment.

PUPPY FEVER!!!!

Our house is just a feline/canine lovefest :romance-inlove: Mia the cat and Piper the (wonder) dog love each other. They never got the cats and dogs are enemies memo...

Es0oPh0l.jpg

11215185_992222547465090_4194116991821287022_n.jpg

This is nor our cat, it´s our neighbour´s weird cat.

In the pic, she in front of the pantry, because she knows that is the place where we keep the tuna.

That animal just comes strutting in through the veranda door a couple of times a week, allows the girls and to pet and play with her for a limited amount of time and then loudly demands her pay in fine victuals. Namely tuna, chicken or ham! :lol:

Her name is Murli, but the girls keep calling her Daphne, idk.

Also she is at constant war with Mr. Nym, since he is 100% sure she always lets paw marks on his car :shifty-kitty:

(also in the picture: my personal pinterest fail - that SHOULD have been a romantic painted door frame, in cobalt blue with alot of folk flower motives on it... I sloppily applied the blue paint and left it to that that. Maybe I finish in winter. Winter 2016.

11215185_992222547465090_4194116991821287022_n.jpg

This is nor our cat, it´s our neighbour´s weird cat.

In the pic, she in front of the pantry, because she knows that is the place where we keep the tuna.

That animal just comes strutting in through the veranda door a couple of times a week, allows the girls and to pet and play with her for a limited amount of time and then loudly demands her pay in fine victuals. Namely tuna, chicken or ham! :lol:

Her name is Murli, but the girls keep calling her Daphne, idk.

Also she is at constant war with Mr. Nym, since he is 100% sure she always lets paw marks on his car :shifty-kitty:

(also in the picture: my personal pinterest fail - that SHOULD have been a romantic painted door frame, in cobalt blue with alot of folk flower motives on it... I sloppily applied the blue paint and left it to that that. Maybe I finish in winter. Winter 2016.

Is it bad that I find myself drawn to cats who act like huge assholes? I just really appreciate the fact that they don't even try to pretend that they're nice. :lol:

But Awwwww! @FundieFarmer - your cutiepie does not look anything like the troll (Gollum?) puppet.

That look, that little black nose... :romance-heartstiny: ! The kids are right, we need a dog!

From the measles or the vaccine? You say "dose" so it's unclear to me.

From the measles you fucking idiot

PUPPY FEVER!!!!

Does anyone else love the face that lipstickgoalie has a dog named Joseph Ellis? This is hysterical to me.

Also, Luna Claire is really pretty!

I have a dog who I adore.

I have a cat I adore.

What's wrong with me!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

You're bipetual. Despite those who say you need to pick one or the other, it's perfectly normal.

You're bipetual. Despite those who say you need to pick one or the other, it's perfectly normal.

Me too!

Maybe that's called bi-ine (both can- and fel-) :lol:

And Daffy, do the cat and dog both adore not just you but each other? I had two cats and one dog. I had gotten the two cats together as kittens, hoping they would keep each other company and entertained while I was at work. But it turned out they didn't really like each other. However, once I added the dog, Bear (black cat) and Luna (black dog) became friends, as seen in the yin-yang photo, while Callie (gray cat) was kind of on her own. I had to laugh at the color matchiness of it...

Which reminds me of this (in questionable taste, hence the spoiler)

my-daughter-aint-marrying-no-black-lab.jpg

My feline headship was being a real asshole this morning. Around five o'clock, he sauntered over to me and started lightly scratching my arm to try to get me up and feed him breakfast. When I gave him a half-hearted pet and then ignored him, he hopped up onto the night stand and methodically pushed everything off. Glasses went first, then phone charger, maybe a couple other things. And then he went back to scratching my arm.

But I think I'm still a cat person because his tiny little paws are so damn cute.

From the measles you fucking idiot

Must be a cultural language thing because I haven't heard that said that way before. My bad!

My feline headship was being a real asshole this morning. Around five o'clock, he sauntered over to me and started lightly scratching my arm to try to get me up and feed him breakfast. When I gave him a half-hearted pet and then ignored him, he hopped up onto the night stand and methodically pushed everything off. Glasses went first, then phone charger, maybe a couple other things. And then he went back to scratching my arm.

But I think I'm still a cat person because his tiny little paws are so damn cute.

Diego Kitteh's official title is "Gravity Tester." He once managed to push a hammer off the dresser.

Must be a cultural language thing because I haven't heard that said that way before. My bad!

You really couldn't figure that out from context? Or are you trollin'?

We should have a Quiver full of Happiness. Where we post happy uplifting news and pictures of animals and baby goats.

Both Katzen in the house will start with snuggles, then go to face-snuggles (i.e., face-patting, rubbing their face against human's face, butt-on-face), then play LOUDLY, then hop back on the bed and start biting arms and elbows (Tessie bites elbows, the weirdo).

If you use the "cocoon into blankets even more" defense, they just whine at you.

Both Katzen in the house will start with snuggles, then go to face-snuggles (i.e., face-patting, rubbing their face against human's face, butt-on-face), then play LOUDLY, then hop back on the bed and start biting arms and elbows (Tessie bites elbows, the weirdo).

If you use the "cocoon into blankets even more" defense, they just whine at you.

Cats are, perhaps, the most persistent animals in the world. At one point this morning, I gave him a hug and went for full-contact cuddles which was more than enough to get him out of my face for a while... but I think that's when he started smacking stuff off the nightstand. :roll:

Archived