IGNORED

Ben and Jessa self help videos

DeFrauder

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, there was also a guy who sealed Marilyn Monroe to himself. . .

:pink-shock: :brain-bleach:

all aboard the nope train to fuck that ville

They also baptized Hitler and Eva, and then had them sealed for eternity in the temple. . .

hopefully in a toilet.

Ben knew the cancellation was coming. That is why he set out to do these interviews. I bet he plans on doing this for a living and starting his own church or ministry. :lol:

So he went from taking a cold shower to assuage his guilt to turning it over to God? That seems like an easy excuse to not caring about sinning (whatever sins he was alluding to). I still think there is masturbation tied up in here somewhere. He would think about masturbating, that is of course a sin, and then would take a cold shower.

Exactly. Two sheltered kids schooled only in the bible are not going to be reliable, helpful sources for real life issues.

I actually think it's pathetic. Get real jobs, live real lives. As it stands, they are no more helpful or important than my teenage nephew who thinks he knows everything.

I can't for their parenting videos, you know, once the kid is like two weeks old or so!

I think it is so weird that these people can't not do stuff because it's wrong, but have to have some kind of punishment in place in case they do it. Like, is the only reason they don't run around killing each other because they'll go to hell or God doesn't like murder? If Ben is talking about masturbation, make the decision not to do it, then don't do it. You don't have to have some consequence hanging over your head. And if it is that hard to avoid, maybe think twice about avoiding it.

I can't for their parenting videos, you know, once the kid is like two weeks old or so!

I think it is so weird that these people can't not do stuff because it's wrong, but have to have some kind of punishment in place in case they do it. Like, is the only reason they don't run around killing each other because they'll go to hell or God doesn't like murder? If Ben is talking about masturbation, make the decision not to do it, then don't do it. You don't have to have some consequence hanging over your head. And if it is that hard to avoid, maybe think twice about avoiding it.

Church of Bin Seemonkey

Expert on: Marriage, child raising, relationships and women

lefthttps://raisingservantsofchrist.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/963922_620997187929915_428153197_o.jpg

:pray:

The church of Bin Seamonkey

centerhttp://gyazo.com/9f34ef859e014ffd2acd0a6cb35be004.png

Welcome All

Oh my, that is an unfortunate hair cut for him. Why is he wearing it like that? Yes, this is an incredibly superficial observation, but seriously, It is so bad, I can't help myself. If Jessa is styling him like this, then she has some serious daddy issues, imo, since it is a JB knock off 'do

Oh my, that is an unfortunate hair cut for him. Why is he wearing it like that? Yes, this is an incredibly superficial observation, but seriously, It is so bad, I can't help myself. If Jessa is styling him like this, then she has some serious daddy issues, imo, since it is a JB knock off 'do

Right with you. It's awful. It makes his head look bulbous, it's not at all the right shape for his face, it looks like Jessa stuck a cereal bowl on his head and went to town, and it also unfortunately looks like the hairstyle all the emo kid boys I knew when I was 13 wore. I'm just waiting for him to talk about how Linkin Park just "gets" him and how he's so badass because he plays Grand Theft Auto.

Right with you. It's awful. It makes his head look bulbous, it's not at all the right shape for his face, it looks like Jessa stuck a cereal bowl on his head and went to town, and it also unfortunately looks like the hairstyle all the emo kid boys I knew when I was 13 wore. I'm just waiting for him to talk about how Linkin Park just "gets" him and how he's so badass because he plays Grand Theft Auto.

IMO Bin could easily pass for a high schooler. Then again, many college age kids can so...

But I agree, the haircut is really stupid.

Since they are the fundie King and Queen of selfies, they were probably playing around and combed his hair to look like the almighty Jim Boob. I wonder if it's crusted over with Aqua Net?

Archived