IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

Now that July is here, I'm starting the Anna Duggar baby watch. Post away!

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confession: I figured it has to be at any moment know so I have been clicking on the Duggars FB page throughout the day.

Turns out its James' birthday. Turns out even James has a favorite bible quote. Huh? I would get that he might have a favorite story or psalm but a passage?

I'm going to start introducing my son with his favorite mathmatical algorithm and chemical reaction.

Oh man, I had to edit because as soon as I submitted to freejinger, I mean, anyone can make you a sandwich, I thought it would be brilliant if the birth announcement came with the baby's favorite bible passage. :P

They basically don't say anything about James. It's sad.

Anyway, I think the baby will be born on the 11th.

They basically don't say anything about James. It's sad.

Anyway, I think the baby will be born on the 11th.

They can celebrate with fee slurpees at 7-11!!

dont mean to hijack but I just found M4s favorite quote:

“Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days.†(Revelation 2:10)

They can celebrate with fee slurpees at 7-11!!

7-11 gives outi free slurpees on the 11th? I didn't know this. I picked that date because it's one of my antagonists' birthdays.

I'm going to get a free slurpee that day.

7-11 gives outi free slurpees on the 11th? I didn't know this. I picked that date because it's one of my antagonists' birthdays.

I'm going to get a free slurpee that day.

Yup!

freebies.about.com/od/freefood/p/free-slurpee-day.htm

I'm excited! Hopefully I can get to a 7-12 before my friend's wedding on Saturday...

She's due mid to late July, right?

My birthday is on the 19th. Soooo that's my bet. If we're betting, here.

Wonder if PEOPLE will report it? I think the Duggars would at least acknowledge when M-4 is born. Best bet would be posting a picture of just the baby but not a baby/parents picture.

“Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days.†(Revelation 2:10)

HAHA! I googled this verse because I thought you made it up. Nope!

I think she's here but unreported due to them being passive-aggressive or unable to sell the scoop.

Nope. They wallow in their supporters praises. Josh congratulated himself for the anniversary of his engagement while supposedly celebrating his wife's birthday surely he will lap up all the attention he can get for all his hard work creating a baby.

Just 10 days?

I honestly couldnt care less about when she gives birth. Its kind of old hat for the smuggar side of the family. This poor child is being born into a life of servitude, especially now that they are back in Arkansas. She'll be handed over to an Auntmom shortly.

I'm not sure the baby will ever be born.

Anna does not know how to give birth without a video and sound crew on site.

I bet everything that it'll be filmed....'just in case'

Either the TLC crew will be there or else the duggars will film it.

My two cents are that we will know when it happens. The post will be on the Duggar's FB and website and will mention their new grand baby with maybe a picture of just the baby, not the parents, and the announcement will be simple with no real reference to Josh or Anna. I don't think they will let a birth (event) go by without garnering some attention for it, even if it is Josh's child.

I'm not too sure there will be a big announcement. J&A have been keeping a very low profile. We know they're in Arkansas but we're not sure where. Remember when the Dillards left for their "mission", we weren't allowed to know where for "safety reasons". (Shades of Maxwell!) I'm betting that there might be a small announcement on the webpage, and a picture, but not much more. Besides, I'm getting of the herd being herded into a tiny room with a not-even-cleaned-up-mother and baby, to show their LOVE for the babeez.

Has it been confirmed where they're living, the guest house or Stoneybrook? I figured TMZ or the paps would still be all over Smuggar & Co.

I think that Smuggar and Anna will post a family picture once the baby is born. Or maybe even one of JChelle making googley eyes at the baby.

Even without the scandal, I'm not so sure that the birth would have been featured. I mean, it's already the 4th child, and after a while, it gets old.

On the other hand, "courtships", weddings, pregnancies and births are about the only thing the Duggars can offer their viewers, along with a whitewhased glimpse of their cult lifestyle.

I think there will be quite a generic announcement on their social media websites. Nothing crazy, just maybe posting a pic of the baby and saying how happy they all are.

Archived