IGNORED

Nathan and Ashley Salyer - Courtship

jinseng

On 5/3/2016 at 0:57 AM, QuiverDance said:

I'd go full fundy for Lawson.

I'd S his D so he knew what he's missing out on by being ~pure for Jeebus~ but leave before he wakes up the next day and wants to talk about all the various freedoms he wants to take away from me.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

When I look at Lawson and watch the whole 'turn the camera to me' thing he does to take the attention, even when Nathan is asking to court Ashley, I can't help but be reminded of Smugger in his younger years.  I think Lawson is the most likely Bates to pull a Josh Duggar and get somehow with his pants down somewhere, figuratively speaking or not. 

For his sake and for the sake of anyone victimized by "pulling a Josh Duggar", I truly hope not. I know Josh proved me wrong (I thought he was kind of a douche but nothing worse than that), but Lawson just strikes me as too busy preening to think about victimizing anyone. Though he does remind me of Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

5 hours ago, LawsonBatesEgo said:

While i really hope for everyone's sake that Lawson isn't caught with his pants down around minors, I would not at all complain if out turns out he's tote note a virgin (thanks music road trips for getting me out of La Casa MomAndPopsTreatMeLikeIm11) and one of the girls decides to sell the story for her 3 minutes of fame ratting out a D list celebrity for the audacious crime of having sex as a 23 year old man.

I'll butter the popcorn for us all to enjoy when it happens. 

Yes, this I can really see happening... Lawson is cute and while he might talk morals I very much doubt they would still be there if pretty girl pushed her d-cups into his face. Yeah, I don't think you get him into bed with sutle hints, I think cave woman is the way to go. I also don't think that he would run to mom and dad and confess, he would pretend it didn't happen until someone can prove it. 

I would be extremely surprised if he has saved his first kiss to the altar whatever he says and whatever we get to know about it. 

4 hours ago, LawsonBatesEgo said:

I'd S his D so he knew what he's missing out on by being ~pure for Jeebus~ but leave before he wakes up the next day and wants to talk about all the various freedoms he wants to take away from me.

Lawson and Bin are those guys you're half really proud of yourself for banging, and half a bit ashamed because they're such douchebags.

4 hours ago, LawsonBatesEgo said:

*blushing* Hmm... Early twenties me might have half scared a good pentecostal boy to death trying something like this... I had seriously forgotten about it until now more or less.

Like my oldest niece said about Lawson, "He's hot" followed by "Oh shit, he opened his mouth". She's just 2 years younger than Lawson.

2 hours ago, elliha said:
I would be extremely surprised if he has saved his first kiss to the altar whatever he says and whatever we get to know about it. 

Totally. I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to defraud someone from a family with incredibly strict courtship rules...

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

For his sake and for the sake of anyone victimized by "pulling a Josh Duggar", I truly hope not. I know Josh proved me wrong (I thought he was kind of a douche but nothing worse than that), but Lawson just strikes me as too busy preening to think about victimizing anyone. Though he does remind me of Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

Yeah. I get 'hot and I know it' pretty boy vibes from Lawson but don't get the sheer......omg I can't put my finger on it but there is something creepy as hell about this dude vibes I got from Joshley before I learned about 'the sin in the camp'.

I think Lawson is a little high on his own importance and reality 'tv stardom' and he definitely acts like his shit doesn't stink, but I really don't think he's a child molester who hurts his sisters. I don't think Erin and Alyssa and Zach would be happy for him to be so cuddly with their kids if he had a history of child molestation. 

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Lawson and Bin are those guys you're half really proud of yourself for banging, and half a bit ashamed because they're such douchebags.

LOL, I've had a couple of them.

Half proud of myself for getting an (objectively) attractive dude into my bed......half grossed out at myself the next morning because UGH FRAT BOYS. 

Please continue the discussion about Nathan & Ashley in part two:

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived