IGNORED

CA has mandatory vaccination/CA Bans Personal Belief Exemp

IronicallyMaeve

I stated at the beginning that they weren't my words.

Allow me to rephrase then. Where the fuck did you copy that shit from? Since it jumps straight to Hitler, I can only assume it's a high quality source.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stated at the beginning that they weren't my words.

So where did you get them from? Generally people link to a source when copying. Do you agree with the part of their argument that puts choice in quotes when it comes to abortion implying that it shouldn't be a choice? Did you agree with the Hitler part?

I don't think you are trolling, but I rather doubt that you would be this upset about medical choices being removed from women when it came to abortion.

Abortion, Godwin's Law, ad hominem arguments... words cannot express how tiring it is to hear those.

Abortion is a choice for a woman to do what she would like to her body.

Not getting vaccinated is a choice that can affect many bodies unwillingly.

There's your difference.

Except the life that the woman is carrying

... If vaccines work, why are you worried about catching anything from the unvaxxed?...

I'm still on page one of this thread, so I'm sure several posters have beat me to this.

You are an idiot. (Yes, I meant that. No, I don't care if you call me mean, a bitch, or any of several other names).

I brought up abortion because it is a protected choice and no one can tell us what we can or can't do to our body, right? The fact that you're lost on the fact that abortion does end in death for one of the parties seems lost on this forum. Making vaccinations mandatory is wrong, IMO, and one can probably argue, unconstitutional. Do you think it's ok to force sterilization on a mother who has had babies born addicted to drugs? Or would you say a rapist should be castrated? Because they've harmed other people by their choices. What happens when the U.S. decides to limit family size due to overpopulation or lack of food supply?

Can I remind you for a minute that the measles vaccine is a live vaccine and therefore measles can be transmitted by a vaccinated child? It's not always the unvaccinated;)

SnarkyLark, I too am curious where you stand on the abortion issue. If you're not okay with the government taking rights away about vaccines, I can't imagine you'd be okay with a woman's rights being taken away...except that you seem to imply as much.

Abortion, Godwin's Law, ad hominem arguments... words cannot express how tiring it is to hear those.

The life that the woman is not conscious enough to even realize it is being terminated.

Hundreds of walking, talking, feeling beings that may be harmed because of people who 'choose' not to vaccinate though... argh why do I have a feeling you already about know these anyway. Back to my hole.

So does this apply to the disabled too?

The life that the woman is not conscious enough to even realize it is being terminated.

Hundreds of walking, talking, feeling beings that may be harmed because of people who 'choose' not to vaccinate though... argh why do I have a feeling you already about know these anyway. Back to my hole.

I have no idea if this particular stance on abortion is coming from a religious point of view, and i have to look it up, but there is a verse in the bible that states pretty much that a life is not a life until after birth. I've seen it and read it, but maybe someone more handy with a Christian bible can point me in the right direction. I'm far more of a Bhagavad Gita kind of person.

I will tell you I got A's in all my courses but two (B's) made the Dean's list, graduated with honors, and passed the NCLEX with the minimum of 75 questions, while taking care of my four children.

You're still an idiot.

I don't at all agree with snarkylark on this issue, not one bit.

i would however like to try and remind people to keep things civil.

I brought up abortion because it is a protected choice and no one can tell us what we can or can't do to our body, right? The fact that you're lost on the fact that abortion does end in death for one of the parties seems lost on this forum. Making vaccinations mandatory is wrong, IMO, and one can probably argue, unconstitutional. Do you think it's ok to force sterilization on a mother who has had babies born addicted to drugs? Or would you say a rapist should be castrated? Because they've harmed other people by their choices. What happens when the U.S. decides to limit family size due to overpopulation or lack of food supply?

Can I remind you for a minute that the measles vaccine is a live vaccine and therefore measles can be transmitted by a vaccinated child? It's not always the unvaccinated;)

This seems to be deflecting. Where did you get that quote from? You took a quote from someone without crediting it. Do you agree with it?

And while abortion at the moment might be protected, there are many states passing regulations that make it almost impossible for women, especially poorer women, to get an abortion. Are you upset about that? Do you think it is wrong to limit a women's choice?

Well, I just wanted to add that based on her views (and response to me and overall self- as she is likely fundie), she would probably be happy if I were to die due to catching something from an unvaccinated kid. Because, you know, gays are awful! And then there's that Hitler quote. My friend's fiancee I mentioned, is Jewish. If you're so callous about making Holocaust comparisons, you're probably anti-Semetic too.

Oh dear God.

It's time for another fun game of "which banned troll is this?"

I vote Itsfuntorun.

On a completely different note,

Does this mean Jenny McCarthy will have to take a stand and not draw a salary and pay taxes in California anymore?

So does this apply to the disabled too?

Yes.

The SCOTUS has ruled that women have a CHOICE in what happens to their body. I'm asking for that same CHOICE. When you can tell me that every vaccine is safe for every child all the time and that there haven't been people harmed by vaccines, then you may have a different argument. Until then, why should anyone offer up their child for a medical procedure that could be harmful or life threatening? I don't believe in losing the individual's rights for the society as a whole. And again, we are not talking the majority here. It's a small group, relatively speaking, that doesn't vaccinate. And there's no way to get a medical exemption without first being harmed by a vaccine unless you are immunocompromised or have a condition that would make it dangerous.

It's time for another fun game of "which banned troll is this?"

I vote Itsfuntorun.

I've never been banned. I'm sure admin can prove that to you.

I don't at all agree with snarkylark on this issue, not one bit.

i would however like to try and remind people to keep things civil.

What forum do you think you are on?

Still not saying where you took that quote from, are you? Wonder why? :think: And you still aren't saying if you agree with it, even the "choice" part and the Hitler part. You are still not saying if you are really upset about how so many states have limited the choice of women when it comes to their medical decisions.

"As I said upthread, I have no issues with legislation that requires students to be vaccinated before attending a public school. I'm wondering who pays for the required vaccine. "

Again, I love that this "who pays for it" question only exists in the USA as far as the first world goes. Public safety should be paid for by public medicine. It works pretty much everywhere, but for a portion of America it's Hitler.

The mind boggles, but i love all of you. :)

Did you read the rest of my post or are you just jumping on something so you can point out that America is backwards and whatever country you are in is soooo much better?

Yes.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic and trying to get a rise out of me or if you really think that some disabled should be killed because they aren't conscious as to what's happening.

Still not saying where you took that quote from, are you? Wonder why? :think: And you still aren't saying if you agree with it, even the "choice" part and the Hitler part. You are still not saying if you are really upset about how so many states have limited the choice of women when it comes to their medical decisions.

It was from a discussion on, I think, Jim Carey's remarks on the issue.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic and trying to get a rise out of me or if you really think that some disabled should be killed because they aren't conscious as to what's happening.

OH, I thought that's what you were saying...that mentally disabled aren't conscious enough to realize if their lives were to be terminated.

I'm confused as to what you meant if you weren't saying that, since, you know, even the mentally disabled can be walking, talking, and feeling beings. I know, mind-blowing.

It was from a discussion on, I think, Jim Carey's remarks on the issue.

Do you typically copy people without giving credit? It is not a good habit. Are you going to answer the rest of the my questions? I suspect that you won't answer because you know it will make you look like a hypocrite. But feel free to prove me wrong by answering.

Archived