IGNORED

All Things Dillard - Part 4

happy atheist

I think that might be the recently purchased house in SS [the photo with Jana]

It's nice that they have so much help.

Have we ever seen Michelle actually do any work?

Sure we have! There was the time Michelle made (or pretended to make) eggs for the kids (who looked totally baffled that she was cooking for them). There was the time she recovered those stools with Jessa. There was the weird gifts she made for Jessa and Jill out of an old wedding dress. And most importantly, we've seen her give birth, which is apparently the only work that really matters. :?

So, occasionally she pretended to work for the cameras, but that's good enough, right?

:wink-kitty:

(I don't know if the cat face is even appropriate here, but it looked cute so there it is)

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the Instagram in the link, it looks like the Duggars are the mascots of Sam's Furniture store.

Man does that mean they're getting another house furnished for free?

Jill's in her element, surrounded by litters of children. (this. https://instagram.com/p/4iqGoURhGm/) I won't comment on the post-partum pooch, because real women have them. Sometimes for years. Decades.. :)

It does look like the Smuggar family will be moving into the empty wrecked house. Maybe all the Duggars are there working on it now. When I look at the M'kids I just feel sorry for them that one day they'll hear the story of what their dad did to their aunts.

Now I consider THAT serious body shaming. I happen to be on the smaller thin side and it's super offensive when people claim that I'm not a "real woman" because "real woman have curves". That is not true. Body shaming can be on both sides, those that are thin and those that are curvy. We are all real women, regardless of size. Here is a good article on skinny shaming girlsglobe.org/2013/08/09/on-skinny-shaming-not-all-real-women-have-curves/ (tried to break link by adding a DOT)

Love this from mind body green, "We are all real women. We, the rail thin, are just as lovely as the curvy goddesses, the big-boned beauties, and the strong and sexy athletes. We're all beautifully unique. And more than anything, our beauty sinks far deeper than the body that you see in that first glance. Our hearts are real. Our love is real. Our passion, our joy, our pain is more real than a pair of pointy elbows and a closet full of size smalls."

mindbodygreenDOTcom/0-11601/hey-not-all-real-women-have-curves.html

Man does that mean they're getting another house furnished for free?

Looking through that instagram, it looks like it belongs to someone who works at Sam's furniture.

eta - I think it's the son of the owner/founder of the store/chain.

Looking through that instagram, it looks like it belongs to someone who works at Sam's furniture.

I believe it is the owner of Sam's Furniture.

His Instagram is full of interesting Duggar info.

OT but I know Jill loves midwifery but I could definitely see her being a kindergarten teacher. She seems to love singing with the children, teaching them, and telling them stories. It's like it's her calling. She could even do both and do midwifery on the side.

That's pretty much what she's (probably) shooting for, right? Birth a dozen or so children and homeschool them to a kindergarten level of critical thinking.

Question for the professionals...

I've seen a lot of posts across the webs about little Izzy not *looking* developmentally correct. I know his birth endangered his oxygen levels & that can have lasting affects. But when I see pictures of him (what few have circulated) I see a big but young infant doing infant things. Is perhaps his size throwing folks off? Perhaps because he's physically larger, onlookers assume he should be more advanced developmentally?

No he isn't laughing in every single picture but I don't find his gaze anymore empty then any other 2-3 month old....

Are people reaching?

Oh no. There's a ultra religious elderly woman from Tennessee who posted a question on the Duggar Official Fan Page saying she's have technical issues with J & D's fundraising site and needs help. She's trying to donate a large portion of her savings for their mission trip but the website is maxing out and not allowing her to donate over nineteen thousand! :pink-shock: They haven't even declared where this money is going!

I've seen a lot of posts across the webs about little Izzy not *looking* developmentally correct. I know his birth endangered his oxygen levels & that can have lasting affects. But when I see pictures of him (what few have circulated) I see a big but young infant doing infant things. Is perhaps his size throwing folks off? Perhaps because he's physically larger, onlookers assume he should be more advanced developmentally?

No he isn't laughing in every single picture but I don't find his gaze anymore empty then any other 2-3 month old....

Are people reaching?

People reaching regarding the health/development of a Duggar-related child?! No, that could never happen here!

Especially when we have Degreed Medical ProfessionalsTM looking at pictures--pictures, I say!--to do their diagnosing. My doctor always requires me to bring in photos and Instagram videos before he's willing to offer a diagnosis.

Jill's in her element, surrounded by litters of children. (this. https://instagram.com/p/4iqGoURhGm/) I won't comment on the post-partum pooch, because real women have them. Sometimes for years. Decades.. :)

It does look like the Smuggar family will be moving into the empty wrecked house. Maybe all the Duggars are there working on it now. When I look at the M'kids I just feel sorry for them that one day they'll hear the story of what their dad did to their aunts.

Oh dear, what Jill is doing with these littles here....looks suspiciously close to.....DANCING!!!!!!!11

Tsk tsk Jill :naughty:

And if that story about the woman trying to donate 19k of her savings turns out to be true I will find that so heartbreaking. A fool and their money are soon parted but that could be a senior's entire nestegg, geez :(

I've seen a lot of posts across the webs about little Izzy not *looking* developmentally correct.

Yes, something looked off with him in this video:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... en_US&_rdr

He looks like a newborn here, re his expression- hardly a 3 month old. In fact in every photo, this baby looks 'vegged out' and numb.

Autistic?

Are people reaching?

People are 100% reaching. I'm not a professional but I studied infant/child development in college. Firstly, there's an age range for babies to meet developmental milestones. Secondly people at home don't see nearly enough of Izzy to make a diagnosis, IF there is any.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

:laughing-rolling:

Autism is the general consensus going around. Personally I don't buy it simply because he's so young. He could just be bored. Or not stimulate enough in his crib or around the house (i.e. no bright colors, no music, no shapes).

Firiel: I get where you're coming from, I know the interwebs are full of Pros who can spot a problem a mile away in a rainstorm with a welding helmet on...I figured the nurses and whatnot in FJ land could confirm or deny that something of that nature to show this early.

:popcorn2: :popcorn2:

He looks like a newborn here, re his expression- hardly a 3 month old. In fact in every photo, this baby looks 'vegged out' and numb.

Autistic?

Is there some secret huge monetary prize for saying the most idiotic, obnoxious thing about the Duggar's? Are there extra points for hurling this crap about infants? Cause I find is discpicable....but I'm flat broke, so maybe I'll give it a try :roll:

I am away for a few days and this is on Part 4.

Sorry if this has been answered/mentioned before, I was thinking that maybe the Dillards are asking for donations, because Derick does not want Jim Boob's money. Maybe they do not have the money saved up for this mission trip, because TLC pulled out of sponsoring them, and Derick really wants out of the nightmare. I still think that it's tasteless and tacky for them to ask for donations, when they should have money saved up from the J'slaves book, the show, their public appearances, and Derick's Walmart job. But maybe they spent it, or somehow it's tied up and they can't access it yet.

All I can say is, IMO, if I were in Derick's shoes, I would want to get as far away as possible from the Duggars, especially now that Josh is nearby, but I'd do so by finding another job rather than go on a mission trip. But maybe Derick knows people from his college days and Walmrt that can help him find work once they return, far far away from TTH and Josh.

And besides Derick's new hairdo and braces in recent pics, which he can do what he wants with how he looks, he looks tired. It's not just the circles under the eyes. I have dark circles (thanks Dad!!) but I don't look as tired as Derick. I think the past weeks, since Josh's child molesting has come out, has really been a wake up call for Derick. I can't say the same for Jill, because I think Jill lives in her own tiny bubble of a world. I think that the mission trip is to severe ties monetarily (at least) and geographically from Boob and Mullet more than anything. At least one can hope.

Anyway, enough ranting.

This has been my fantasy. He was horrified when he learned of the abuse and how they handled it and wants to get his family as far away as he can.

Probably not the actual situation, but it was the first thought that came to me and is what I'm secretly hoping in the back of my mind.

Oh no. There's a ultra religious elderly woman from Tennessee who posted a question on the Duggar Official Fan Page saying she's have technical issues with J & D's fundraising site and needs help. She's trying to donate a large portion of her savings for their mission trip but the website is maxing out and not allowing her to donate over nineteen thousand! :pink-shock: They haven't even declared where this money is going!

That had to be a poe. Right? RIGHT?

Let's hope so.

Personally I think Israel is actually six years old, he was born via surrogate in Nepal, and that's why Jill & Derick's whole courtship was so staged, because Jim Bob only picks yes-men for his daughters, and that explains why they always wear flip-flops. Think about it. Jinger obviously has an eating disorder and Jessa needs to keep her legs closed, so it only makes sense that Israel is suffering from Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa. You can tell just by looking at Derick's face.

That had to be a poe. Right? RIGHT?

Let's hope so.

Ugh- that's what I thought and now I'm questioning it. Did you see the reply comment that was deleted (not sure if it was deleted by The Duggar's or the poster) -- but a woman replied saying she was a social worker and saw the comment and was concerned. She asked the Duggar's not to accept money if it was sent, as she emailed the senior center the woman posts from and they replied back thank you for letting us know, we're going to talk to her. Soooo weird!

Now I consider THAT serious body shaming. I happen to be on the smaller thin side and it's super offensive when people claim that I'm not a "real woman" because "real woman have curves". That is not true. Body shaming can be on both sides, those that are thin and those that are curvy. We are all real women, regardless of size. Here is a good article on skinny shaming girlsglobe.org/2013/08/09/on-skinny-shaming-not-all-real-women-have-curves/ (tried to break link by adding a DOT)

Love this from mind body green, "We are all real women. We, the rail thin, are just as lovely as the curvy goddesses, the big-boned beauties, and the strong and sexy athletes. We're all beautifully unique. And more than anything, our beauty sinks far deeper than the body that you see in that first glance. Our hearts are real. Our love is real. Our passion, our joy, our pain is more real than a pair of pointy elbows and a closet full of size smalls."

mindbodygreenDOTcom/0-11601/hey-not-all-real-women-have-curves.html

This is so true! The women in my family are definitely curvy (and beyond...) and I was recently with my daughter who was trying on wedding gowns. There was another young woman there who had a very non-curvy body, and I noticed she had just as much trouble finding a flattering gown as my daughter had. I have always been jealous of thin women but I realized on that day that very few people have a "perfect" body. Everybody has issues, and it would be wonderful if we could see beauty in all shapes and sizes.

Having said that, I understand that this is a snark site and enjoy this thread as much as the others!

Is there some secret huge monetary prize for saying the most idiotic, obnoxious thing about the Duggar's? Are there extra points for hurling this crap about infants? Cause I find is discpicable....but I'm flat broke, so maybe I'll give it a try :roll:

Anyone who would speculate that the 3 month old is autistic based on a few photos is the one who is delayed.

How on earth could ANYONE conclude that a baby is autistic at 3 months? I mean, seriously?

Autistic?

The little guy was cooing and making little baby noises, just like most 3 month old's do...

And that's a new kind of low if the Dillard's were to accept that kind of a donation from an elderly person without any questions :thumbsdown3:

I wonder why some here are continuing to snark on appearances rather than their actions? Why are some giddy over snarking on some of their appearances but not on others such as a simple pregnancy speculation? This is a black and white issue. I am quite surprised at the blatant hypocrisy of some on here. For instance, I have a right to my opinion that Jill is pregnant. There's nothing "nasty" about it and no snark at all on my part. She's a Duggar and it's my opinion thus I still stand by it. How about snarking on their actions rather than picking and choosing which appearances to comment on? Trying to diagnosis Israel is really going way too far...

Archived