IGNORED

"Will your children have Children?" Stevie Maxwell

Justme

Oh boy, I was looking through his old corners or whatever the heck he now calls them. I ran across this gem.

I can't copy it, so you'll have to peek yourselves....

articles.titus2.com/will-your-children-have-children/

Basically, if your kids are bored and lazy, they won't want to have kids (your grandchildren, 'cause let's now forget who they belong to....) Humm, last time I checked, lot's of people of all sorts of belief's, even same sex couples, have children.

So, well, Stevie, answer this, why don't your daughters have children???? Isn't that how you raised them???? You've don't everything right. Your daughters work from dusk to dawn.

Oh the irony..... :fsm::disgust::wtf:

In Stevehovah and Terri's case only the males are allowed to reproduce and carry on the Maxwell name.

It's nice to know that I have disappointed Steve in yet another way. I did think that my choice not to have children was just personal preference and not sloth and a general lack of moral fiber but it still is an anti-steve choice so there is that.

Will your children have children?

If they choose to, I guess?

But yours, Steve? I doubt your daughters will.

I wonder what inspired this particular missive. He's horribly unself-aware, so something must have set him off. The only thing I can think of is that one of his unmarried sons (likely Hot John) is not wanting to court, with the excuse of not being ready to care for children. It's a legitimate reason, but Stevo wouldn't see it that way.

I think it's just Steve being a smug bastard. He wrote that around the time Joseph and Elissa announced she was pregnant. No doubt he is patting himself on the back on how Godly his first reversal is turning out. :disgust:

Will your children have children?

If they choose to, I guess?

But yours, Steve? I doubt your daughters will.

Agree!!

I wonder what inspired this particular missive. He's horribly unself-aware, so something must have set him off. The only thing I can think of is that one of his unmarried sons (likely Hot John) is not wanting to court, with the excuse of not being ready to care for children. It's a legitimate reason, but Stevo wouldn't see it that way.

No he wouldn't see it that!! I think all he cares about is expanding the Maxwell family.

I think Steve is nervous about none of his daughters being married or having children yet, so he is trying to deflect the attention from their embarrassing unmarried states to the rapturous state of his married sons who are breeding like rabbits for God's Army.

Fuck you, Steve. I just love saying that.

Considering his daughters, especially Sarah, are conspicuously childless, it seems like such a dumb, insensitive thing for him to say.

I think we could ask the same thing of him, but most of us wouldn't because there's nothing wrong with a person, or couple deciding not to have children.

I wonder if John is starting to feel the heat. He's what, 24-25ish??? (Mary is turning 19 in August, Jesse, 21ish, Anna, 23 or will turn 23 on Halloween).

:serious:

I sooooo love the fact that Steve named his monthly installments "Seriously", because that's exactly what I said when I read this post!

Seriously, Steve, I read this and just laughed.

Stevie's latest Seriously™ email hit my inbox just now and it's entitled......

Terrifying :clap:

It's not actually about Terri but an incident where he nearly drowned as a child in a swimming pool. It was not the excitement of seeing a women in a swimming costume, as we all know Stevie likes Tits and sneaking a peak ( :wink-penguin: Stevie :naughty:) but another child tried to drown him.

He then links this to how Dads should be terrified about allowing the children to play sports, watch the BEAST etc via a drowning verse in the Bible... Psycho....

I'm not in anyway whishing that Stevie had drowned, but Terri's life might not of been so terrifying, other families might not have been brain washed, or it just shows how people's feelings about him haven't changed since he was young.

Stevie's latest Seriously™ email hit my inbox just now and it's entitled......

Terrifying :clap:

It's not actually about Terri but an incident where he nearly drowned as a child in a swimming pool. It was not the excitement of seeing a women in a swimming costume, as we all know Stevie likes Tits and sneaking a peak ( :wink-penguin: Stevie :naughty:) but another child tried to drown him.

He then links this to how Dads should be terrified about allowing the children to play sports, watch the BEAST etc via a drowning verse in the Bible... Psycho....

I'm not in anyway whishing that Stevie had drowned, but Terri's life might not of been so terrifying, other families might not have been brain washed, or it just shows how people's feelings about him haven't changed since he was young.

We know Stevie reads here and that is why he titled his new corner that way. He wants to show us what is REALLY terrifying in the world, and his depressed, Pepsi-less wife is not one of those things. Hi Stevie! Oh yeah, FUCK YOU.

That being said, I don't for one second believe another child tried to drown him. The other child was most likely trying to play in the pool with Steve and when he got annoyed that Steve kept asking him where he was going when he died, the kid finally up and dunked him.

Um, didn't Steve not become a Christian until he and Terri both graduated from college? Also, Steve came from a broken home. And when he became a Christian, he at first wasn't like this. It started with the reversal, then the homeschooling, then him "coming home". I don't remember him talking about almost drowning as a child. Though I'm sure if he did, he would be thanking God he wasn't, because that was before he was a Christian.

Um, didn't Steve not become a Christian until he and Terri both graduated from college? Also, Steve came from a broken home. And when he became a Christian, he at first wasn't like this. It started with the reversal, then the homeschooling, then him "coming home". I don't remember him talking about almost drowning as a child. Though I'm sure if he did, he would be thanking God he wasn't, because that was before he was a Christian.

It would not surprise me if Steve has always had some personality issues that led to him being unpopular and bullied as a child, even long before the religious fanaticism started....and in fact that may have contributed to why he became like this.

If he was an unpopular child from a dysfunctional family, he would not have had the connections to normal society that most of us have. That would make it easy to demonize the outside world and assume that people who aren't Maxwell-like are evil.

Do we know if he ever actually had friends back when he participated in normal society? If his experience of what is "normal" is that non-religious people are the type of people who make fun of you or even try to drown you, that could definitely explain why he grew up to think that isolating yourself and your family from "normal" people is a reasonable option.

I also would not be at all surprised if his military service led him to despair about the state of humanity and feel like society's ideas of right vs. wrong are screwed up. If he saw combat and witnessed a lot of death, that could definitely explain his obsession with death and having a hard time finding joy or fun in life. Those kinds of things are not unusual from veterans who have experienced combat (though obviously most don't take it as far as Steve has).

It would not surprise me if Steve has always had some personality issues that led to him being unpopular and bullied as a child, even long before the religious fanaticism started....and in fact that may have contributed to why he became like this.

If he was an unpopular child from a dysfunctional family, he would not have had the connections to normal society that most of us have. That would make it easy to demonize the outside world and assume that people who aren't Maxwell-like are evil.

Do we know if he ever actually had friends back when he participated in normal society? If his experience of what is "normal" is that non-religious people are the type of people who make fun of you or even try to drown you, that could definitely explain why he grew up to think that isolating yourself and your family from "normal" people is a reasonable option.

I also would not be at all surprised if his military service led him to despair about the state of humanity and feel like society's ideas of right vs. wrong are screwed up. If he saw combat and witnessed a lot of death, that could definitely explain his obsession with death and having a hard time finding joy or fun in life. Those kinds of things are not unusual from veterans who have experienced combat (though obviously most don't take it as far as Steve has).

I picture Military!Steve as Frank Burns from MASH (as played by Robert Duvall in the movie). Totally uptight and rigid until he finally cracks.

I can't EVER picture him cutting loose or having fun, even before he went full-on fundie. I'm sure he was the same way as a kid too.

ETA: They kinda, sorta look alike too. Bible in hand while everyone else is chilling.

2qsxd2u.jpg

The thought just struck me. Could he be autistic? That would account for the comfort found in regimentation, and the lack of understanding "normal" feelings.

We knew a kid with Aspergers who had absolutely no empathy. His feelings were the only ones that mattered, and he got his jollies out of making other people uncomfortable. (Kind of like, "I wonder what will happen if I push *this* button...?")

The thought just struck me. Could he be autistic? That would account for the comfort found in regimentation, and the lack of understanding "normal" feelings.

We knew a kid with Aspergers who had absolutely no empathy. His feelings were the only ones that mattered, and he got his jollies out of making other people uncomfortable. (Kind of like, "I wonder what will happen if I push *this* button...?")

I don't know the answer to your question about Steve and autism, but I found some of his remarks about his relationships strange.

He made a point in one of his old corners about how he told Sarah he did not love their dog when she asked him. Apparently loving an animal is not allowed in Steve world. Does Steve think there's only so much love to go around and is only meant for people?

In another corner Teri had to ask him if he was upset with her after he'd acted distant to her for quite a while.

He claimed he didn't even realize he was upset with her until she asked him, and then realized he was!

I picture Military!Steve as Frank Burns from MASH (as played by Robert Duvall in the movie). Totally uptight and rigid until he finally cracks.

I can't EVER picture him cutting loose or having fun, even before he went full-on fundie. I'm sure he was the same way as a kid too.

ETA: They kinda, sorta look alike too. Bible in hand while everyone else is chilling.

2qsxd2u.jpg

Did Steve ever have a microphone slipped under a tent that he was he in while he was having relations? ("God's Will Be Done). ;)

Slightly off topic, but they've got a 4th July post up on the blog. They had a picnic breakfast at Joseph and Elissa's. Steve is holding Joshua, as per usual. The favouritism is so blatant.

Slightly off topic, but they've got a 4th July post up on the blog. They had a picnic breakfast at Joseph and Elissa's. Steve is holding Joshua, as per usual. The favouritism is so blatant.

Noticed that also. I really wonder if Nathan's daughters notice.

OMFG , ROBERT DUVALL was Frank Burns in that movie???? I didn't remember THAT at all!

I must say, Joe is the most relaxed I've seen in the pic of Elissa and him. I think marriage (sex) agrees with him....

A picnic breakfast, unusual.....I guess their chore packs were filled the rest of the day. Why oh why are their "guests" always Gigi's age???? They never socialize with young families or those with "children" of marriage age... Since it appears their "tours" are dead, the remaining "children" have little to no hope of finding a spouse...

Archived