IGNORED

Meri (Sisterwives) has a boyfriend er catfish MERGED

Justme

I am still going to hold out hope that the girlfriend in Chicago doesn't really exist. Haha!

Haha, me too. :mrgreen:

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm stuck on the couch with a heating pad right now, so I'm stalking for amusement. Netflix can only entertain you for so long, right?

On the main TLC-managed page, a woman commented the following, Which Robyn denied. Kendra chimed in on the replies. Another woman called Kendra out on her shit, saying she'd messaged her privately as well as posted in a group. Apparently Robyn's friend, Kendra, runs a secret group to discuss the show. I'm not sure if the Browns condoned this or if they thought Kendra could keep things on lock, but she's definitely their main source of drama right now.

fbca7346e8bd3fe8ff1934455c3aced5.jpg

50c60561111a35ca59b1c43e5e470b5c.jpg

0746d020ef5097fc5ea5a26bf63d094a.jpg

12dd5520be843d6d354b136a16b02e7c.jpg

ba06e248dbb4f7be10ab68ceb31dc17c.jpg

In the second reply thread, they're now trying to claim Kendra was hacked. Jill ain't having that, and referenced the convo she posted on the previous thread.

8f6ed1e917ee13cc02d91b214b21dc43.jpg

d48a5d1633ec4545435d9ca1ee0a5f3a.jpg

Kendra Pollard is Robyn's BFFFFFF, and is running some secret closed group on FB. I'm guessing the people ratting her out on random people's posts to the TLC page are members of the group.

On the one hand, if the rumor turned out to be true I'd actually feel sorry for the family. They've never been an encouragement or an inspiration but they seemed to be one of the few families on TLC who actually care about their kids and treat them well. They don't seem to hit their children with plumbing line or rods, they don't keep them away from secular influences and when they reached the point that their homeschooling didn't cut it anymore they sent their kids to schools and support careers for their children. I even have the slight feeling that the women would like each other if it wasn't for Kodouche's recurring diminishing of their individual feelings towards him. I really feel sorry for the family as a whole, because each individual seemed to care about the family as a safe haven to all of their kids.

On the other hand, I'd totally enjoy seeing one woman actually moving on with her life given that it's so rare in patriarchy. Maybe the whole family dynamics would change positively if Meri really left the clan? I always felt like her passive-aggressive behavior was one of the reasons so many conflicts got stirred up in the past.

Something is pinging my fake-o-meter with him. His twitter looks new-ish, his FB is extremely new, his posting style ...

I have my suspicions about this story but I really hope Meri (along with Janelle and Christine) does find someone to be happy with. I think it's very obvious that Kody is only into Robin and those ladies deserve someone who will love them.

Plus, I'd laugh so hard if the poster boy for polygamy wound up with only one wife.I[emoji23]

Edited to fix emoji situation.

I have my suspicions about this story but I really hope Meri (along with Janelle and Christine) does find someone to be happy with. I think it's very obvious that Kody is only into Robin and those ladies deserve someone who will love them.

Plus, I'd laugh so hard if the poster boy for polygamy wound up with only one wife.I[emoji23]

This! I hope those ladies are or find a way to become happy.

I went to his blog again. I cannot even read this nonsense. Look how long it is....

notbatmanyet.com/?p=36

When did he and Meri start talking on Twitter? I wonder if it was March.

And look at this weirdness....I wonder if it was him....

twitter.com/MeriBrown1/status/601969689334419456/photo/1

I still think Kody fell in love for the first time with Robyn and with the way he and Robyn have been acting, they're going to end up with just the 2 of them eventually once the other wives can't tolerate the Kody and Robyn show anymore.

What the heckity heck is going on with their twitters and private groups etc.? They are acting like a bunch of 14 years old kids when they're in their 40's. Meri's been acting extra strange for the past 6 months or so on Twitter. Oy. I am tending to believe what the friend told one lady, that Meri left, Kody's sad and embarrassed, but they're trying to keep the news under wraps because of the show. I wish the Browns would just comment on the story either way, but they're not important enough for any real media outlets to care about them.

Thanks to Fundie Farmer for posting all of that, the grammar and immaturity of it all is mind boggling. Robyn setting up her own fan page and naming it Robyn Brown Sister Wife #4 is beyond hilarious.

Alexa, glad I read through the thread before posting. I was going to post that the most shocking thing here is that these are all adults around my age. I have to deal with a lot of competitive parenting issues and backstabbing in the name of "doing what's best for my kid" irl , but these people read like my 14 year old daughter's account if she hd one. I don't know what's worse.

I'm just going to confirm the thesis of immaturity by saying this, but Kendra said that the texts to Amber were all a test to see if she was trustworthy. They're ranting and raging about how she and the other women mentioned in the screenshots above are gossiping harpies and good on Robyn for deleting it all. But now they're worried because a lot of people have those screenshots (duh). Not the most brilliant plan.

What's really scary about all these people acting like pre-teens when they're well into middle age is that most of them have a ton of kids and look at the example they're setting for them.

Either they really think this immature drama will help bring in ratings or Meri really did leave. I'm still going with Meri left but they won't admit it yet.

What's really scary about all these people acting like pre-teens when they're well into middle age is that most of them have a ton of kids and look at the example they're setting for them.

Or maybe they're setting an example of what not to do. A lot of those kids seem more mature than their parents.

I've got nothing to add but it's a pretty ballsy move for a guy who supposedly has a girlfriend to send a bouquet of flowers to another man's wife PLUS telling her (Meri) over Twitter that he loves her... :?

The Sister Wives Facebook people are a strange, crazy group. Kendra is known to delete threads and edit posts and then lie about what she said. I don't believe she was hacked, that was just a way to back track after telling too much and not being able to erase what she wrote.

I think I need to start following these loons on Twitter and Facebook because the drama seems so ridiculous that it could be entertaining.

Oh, ClaraOswin, it is. I'm in the Lovers & Haters FB group and people are pretty normal there- a very FJ "love who you want, hate who you want, not for the weak" type place, and it's hilarious. The women are pretty level-headed in there. They have a lot to say about Kendra though, mainly what I was saying about her being the source of all the drama, short of Meri's own stupid posts.

You'd think they'd be smarter. It's like knowing a train will derail before it even starts to.

At least the new season starts in September :lol:

ETA: Also, these gems from NotBatmanYet (Meri's supposed boyfriend)'s blog:

Can your [sic] prove that life exists after death?

Yes. Look at a baby and see if you recognize their eyes

What physical proof do you have of life after death?

Flowers always come back every year

What physical proof do you have of life after death?

Flowers always come back every year

WTF?!?! I have no words. A quick trip to a garden center (even Walmart!) can impart one with the knowledge necessary to understand the science of perennials.

WTF?!?! I have no words. A quick trip to a garden center (even Walmart!) can impart one with the knowledge necessary to understand the science of perennials.

Well, they do come back to Walmart every year so it must be true. :evil-laugh:

Well, they do come back to Walmart every year so it must be true. :evil-laugh:

This is amazing! :lol:

What a deep dude. :cray-cray: No wonder he's replaced Kody as her one and only.

The post is about eleventy things long, but it's storming here so I figured I might highlight the most exciting ones. Towards the end, he reveals some about himself. I'm just confused about who is asking him all these questions. My guess is nobody and he just wants to share what he thinks...

Here's what he has to say on love:

Do you believe in soul mates?

Yes I do. I have found the mate to my soul.

How can I let go of my expectations of others?

Let it go and let other people in your life, be who they are. Accept them for who they are. Do not expect anything in life and enjoy what comes your way.

Why is letting go of my expectations so difficult?

Because we want what we want. And we want it right now.

Why can’t I fall in love?

Falling in love is hard to do. You have to cultivate the feelings over a period of time, it means pulling down walls and boundaries. Opening up to someone and showing them who you are.

I feel complete but can never seem to fall for anyone. Why is this?

Because you are not focusing on love. You are focusing on finding someone to love.

How can I love without fear?

Open your heart, shut your eyes, and just love everything and everyone.

And here is his philosophy on the difference between judging and discerning, by which I think we can safely say that here at FJ, we are discerning and not judging based on our love for fact:

What is the difference between judging and discerning?

Judging is putting an emotional attachment onto something you see, think, or feel. Discerning is establishing what something is and viewing it just as it is.

Is discerning something in another person and judging another person the same thing?

No its not. To discern something in another person is to factualized what it is. To judge them is to see what it is and put your opinion behind it.

How can I protect myself without becoming judgmental?

Stay away from things that bring you harm, open yourself to everything else in your life.

And his philosophy on food:

What is a healthy diet?

A healthy diet consists on eating vegan food Haha ONLY Vegan food!

What constitutes for you a cleansing, healing diet? How can it help?

Vegan food. It changed my life. I have more energy, I fill up on healthy snacks

What is the role of fitness and physical health?

Exercise and eat a balanced diet. That is how you stay healthy

How connected or disconnected is this to our spiritual health?

It is directly connected

What is the relation of diet and spirituality?

The healthier the diet the healthier your spirit

And on dreams:

What is the meaning of dreams?

Dreams are nightly letters that give you information about your life

What do dreams have to do with life? Are they a tool for discovery, and how can they be used?

Dreams can guide you into understanding things going on currently in your life. Yes they are. They can be used to interpret how you really feel about things.

And personalities vs. souls:

What is the difference between a personality and a soul?

A personality is the label you put on yourself. A soul is who you are

How do I keep from feeling at constant odds with my personality?

Accept you for who you really are. Do not label yourself anything because labels expire

Can souls communicate with us after their personalities die?

Yes. Souls are around us all of the time. When a loved one dies, their soul stays near us.

Relationships & rather revealing answers about himself:

How can I let go of the pain of ending a relationship?

That one I’m still trying to figure out. The pain from my last relationship is crushing me. I’m trying to deal with it but I’m completely paralyzed. I’m trying but its very very hard.

How does a person learn to let go of the pain, accept and move on, without your partner, when he or she no longer wants to continue the relationship?

Just let it go and accept it. You don’t have a choice. Be graceful and loving as you exit.

How can I forgive myself if I don’t feel worthy of forgiveness?

You have to forgive yourself. You have to.

How can I learn to trust?

I don’t trust very easily at all so this one is hard for me to answer. I am learning to give people a shot now. Before I would not. Now I am opening myself up to them and sharing what is going on in my daily life. That seems to be building a bond with them and we are trusting each other in being so vulnerable.

How can I become the person I want to be?

Figure out what you want to become and become that.

How do I change my ways and behavior to what I want them to be?

That is hard for me. I have been angry for so long. I am learning to let the negative feelings go and trying to understand why I get angry over such small things. I know it is a control issue, a trust issue, and an insecurity. But it’s hard to admit that I have behaved very very badly. The truth is, I have. And I am working very hard now, not to.

What is the single best thing I can do for myself?

Do not turn into a recluse like me. It does damage to yourself and to anyone else. Learn to live life and be happy.

Do I need to isolate myself until I am strong enough to continue in the real world?

No you shouldn’t do that. I have done that and its not working for me anymore. I was trying to heal my heart from my pain. What makes you strong is being scared and still living the life you want. That’s strengthen.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived