IGNORED

Jana's future

MoonFace

6 hours ago, Eatingintheprayercloset said:

Jana also has her close friend Laura, who isn't married and works for ATI. If she doesn't start courting right away, maybe she'll get to travel w/o an accountability buddy *gasp* and work in HQs or just go visit her friends more. 

(I know there's a greater chance of pigs flying than Jana getting to travel by herself but we can dream...)

Who is that Laura girl/woman?

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

Who is that Laura girl/woman?

Some fundie girl who works at ATI headquarters. Her instagram handle is @maisespace I believe. It's private but I'm assuming a lot of Duggar humpers follower her because her posts end up on Tumblr all the time. There were rumors she was courting John David but those were false. Laura made Jana an instagram post for her birthday (which was more personable than JB&M's Facebook post...) so I'm assuming Laura and Jana are pretty close friends, possibly best friends. I think she's a little older than Jana and JD though but i'm not positive. 

19 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I thinks she over took Grandma Mary's room.  She  runs that hose and JB know this, he also knows he needs them to at least play the part of dutiful son/daughter so he gives them what they want to keep them at home.  Because there is no way that at least ONE of these kids wouldn't have made a run for it by know if they weren't given some concessions. 

Who was that fundie girl /woman who was living with the Duggars to teach the kids? Do we know where she sleeps/slept?

I hope Jana has her own room, how awful to share with Josie!

15 hours ago, Hiddenomaha said:

I can't imagine JB running off a guy who was involved in politics/planning a run in the near future. There's too much power and influence to not prefer a politician for Jana. Yes there is some things Jana would have to do in the public eye, but not all the time. There's a perfect stand-by line of, sorry she's not here, she's home taking care of the kids

Political wives are often just standing at their husband's side, smiling up adoringly. So she could ace that. Then there are very gender oriented activities, bake sales, orphans, Lady's Auxiliery etc.

2 hours ago, Ungodly Grandma said:

Who was that fundie girl /woman who was living with the Duggars to teach the kids? Do we know where she sleeps/slept?

Thas was Tabitha Paine, Chad's sister. She probably slept in the girls room or in Mary's former bedroom.

13 hours ago, Larry said:

I wonder if they have given her some freedoms over the last year or so. I'd like to think she's not in the girls room anymore but that is probably wishful thinking. It's more likely that she is still sharing a bed with Josie which is just past ridiculous.

Jana is the one with the internet password. She's the one that punishes the kids. I think she has more power than we think. She chooses to stick around. I think we don't give her enough credit on how smart she is. She's not Jill. She doesn't strike me as someone that's dumb as a rock. 

I think Jana is pretty smart, but I'm no convinced that it is totally her choice to stay around. I can imagine that she just can't let her siblings alone, because she feels responsible for them. Then she might think the later she gets married the lesser kids she will have to have on her own. But I also think that Juterus and Boob are quite comfortable with the situation. If Jana leaves they have to manage their household and the kids.

3 hours ago, ophelia said:

I think Jana is pretty smart, but I'm no convinced that it is totally her choice to stay around. I can imagine that she just can't let her siblings alone, because she feels responsible for them. Then she might think the later she gets married the lesser kids she will have to have on her own. But I also think that Juterus and Boob are quite comfortable with the situation. If Jana leaves they have to manage their household and the kids.

I agree that JB/M are not prepared to let Jana go. Joy is not Jana; has never had the lead role and full control over the little ones. JB/M would have to actually parent those 6 youngest children and I'm just not seeing that happening.

I can solve this Jana's Future thread pretty easy and in one sentence. Jana doesn't HAVE a future. Boom. Done. Just call me Snarky McFundieface. Really, none of the kids have a future. The cult has it all mapped out for them since they were in the womb.

9 hours ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

I can solve this Jana's Future thread pretty easy and in one sentence. Jana doesn't HAVE a future. Boom. Done. Just call me Snarky McFundieface. Really, none of the kids have a future. The cult has it all mapped out for them since they were in the womb.

So sad and so true. Although I still have some hope for the younger ones.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived