IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Lucky 13

happy atheist

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the Instagram post about Joseph... https://instagram.com/p/7-2SIog4nM/?taken-by=freejinger

The caption says that he was there with not one, but three young ladies and no chaperone. Strangely enough, no one seemed to be groping anyone and everyone had their clothes on. According to JB and Michelle, that's not possible.

I hope he gets the job, but doesn't it go against the Duggar lifestyle to work for someone else?

The girl on the right looks like a Bates friend whose name I can't think of right now. I was following her insta because she posts Bates stuff from time to time, but I seem to have unfollowed her. :think:

Courtney. Hmm I don't see her instagram either. She must have deleted it. Interesting developments!

The caption says that he was there with not one, but three young ladies and no chaperone. Strangely enough, no one seemed to be groping anyone and everyone had their clothes on. According to JB and Michelle, that's not possible.

I hope he gets the job, but doesn't it go against the Duggar lifestyle to work for someone else?

I hope he gets the job as the experience will be good for him.

I suspect now with no more TLC gravy train, there's going to be a lot of modifications to the "lifestyle" as in doing what is necessary to financially survive. JB still has a lot of money but it's not going to support his wife, 19 kids plus their families (including one now very unemployable son and his unfortunate family) forever. And he has his and J'chelle's retirement to think of.

In case you didnt see on their threads, Jill and Jessa TLC specials coming!

bigstory.ap.org/article/83e5c6786a9f41709650813486333211/tlc-specials-focus-duggar-daughters-jill-and-jessa

bigstory.ap.org/article/83e5c6786a9f41709650813486333211/tlc-specials-focus-duggar-daughters-jill-and-jessa

Wanna bet that the only way JB would support this is if they gave the money into the "family" fund?

Sick. All they're gonna do is weep about how terrible people are to them and how they're such wonderful people.

I expect this from Jessa, but one would think someone called to the mission field, would actually spend time in the....MISSION.....FIELD, not wasting all their donated money flying back and forth to be on TV specials. :wtf:

I just saw it on Yahoo- https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/tlc-specials ... 40928.html

So now we know why Jill and Derrick have been back for a month- contracts and "packing" for the cameras.

Looks like Joseph was spotting applying for a job at Chick-fil-a in TN. I am slightly surprised by this.

...and spotted unchaperoned with girls! :o Wouldn't it be great if Joseph is breaking free?! Perhaps he needs a job because JB is unsupportive of his educating himself and this is a way of working his way through Clown college. Chickfila AND college?!?.... :clap: he's practically fundie lite! Maybe there's hope for more of the kids; since Duggars copy each other...

I hope it's true.

Did the Duggar Avaiation Thread determine that they used that emergency mission service to fly back to the states this last time? So they used a service that is for true missionaries, to fly back to get paid to be on TV for a month... :cray-cray:

Hey TLC: Thought you cancelled this idiots. Why are you bringing back Jill and Jessa? They do nothing more but marry morons (Derick is smarter than Ben) and pop out babies. No careers, no prospects for a normal life. Enough Duggars! :angry-banghead:

TLC is going to gain nothing by bringing them back. I think even the dedicated leg humpers are smart enough to see what awful people they are. :angry-banghead: :wtf: :music-tool:

I can't even imagine how boring these specials are going to be. Jill's two-hour birth special was one of the most mind-numbingly boring things I've ever seen on television. But I'm sure they're going to get great ratings. The leghumpers will be thrilled, and there will be a bunch of other people watching out of curiosity because of the notoriety aspect.

Do we think this is just a toe in the water to see if they can expand this into another show?

There's no doubt about it in my mind. 2-3 specials won't be enough for them. They'll want a regular series.

Archived