IGNORED

Heard the baby voice in person today

Kitchen Princess

Kitchen Princess

Walking around Hobby Lobby looking for something, turned my head and saw, far away, long hair and large bangs in profile. I only have one contact in so I thought, "That's Michelle" but I couldn't tell for sure. Ran into someone I knew and she whispered, "Michelle Duggar's here! She comes in all the time."

I honestly wasn't stalking her and the 4 or 5 littles she had with her. I just was looking at the clearance furniture and I heard her run into a man she knew, and stopped to talk to him for a bit. Just pleasantries. But ya, baby voice.

OodOnTheLoo
Walking around Hobby Lobby looking for something, turned my head and saw, far away, long hair and large bangs in profile. I only have one contact in so I thought, "That's Michelle" but I couldn't tell for sure. Ran into someone I knew and she whispered, "Michelle Duggar's here! She comes in all the time."

I honestly wasn't stalking her and the 4 or 5 littles she had with her. I just was looking at the clearance furniture and I heard her run into a man she knew, and stopped to talk to him for a bit. Just pleasantries. But ya, baby voice.

Which littles? Any older child to act as parent? Details woman! :wink-kitty:

Rescinded and Mended

Wow, she was wrangling littles all on her own, sans oldest daughter-buddies?

Color me surprised.

The Duggars 1.0 don't really have any very littles as Josie is five and a half. Hell, at a few months shy of 10, Johanna can easily help wrangle her younger siblings with only one actual adult present.

Though since Josh and OfJosh are currently hiding out in AR with JimBoob and family, OfJimBoob could have had some or all of their kids too. It's fairly likely Johanna has been dubbed an official sister/aunt mom by this point, though. So, a "little" (prepubescent tween) watching other littles. It's been the Duggar way circa. 1996ish!

Walking Cat Bed
And here I was so convinced that baby voice was for the show.

I'm willing to bet money and/or alcohol that the baby voice is for show -- whenever and wherever there could be an audience, the baby voice happens. TV cameras at the house, guests at the house, running errands...Baby voice.

I don't believe for a second that the baby voice is her "real" voice.

ljohnson2006

How long before Jill adopts the baby voice? I say by the time she's pregnant with blessing no. 2.

Snarkylark

The baby voice is for show. We can hear her "real" voice in the ep where M4's sex is revealed when turd and turdanna arrive at the TTH. She says "they're really here" or something to that effect while talking to j'19.

HarleyQuinn

OMG she had littles without a Sistermom? Or has poor Johannah been made one of those now?

jacduggar
The Duggars 1.0 don't really have any very littles as Josie is five and a half. Hell, at a few months shy of 10, Johanna can easily help wrangle her younger siblings with only one actual adult present.

I was gonna say, what littles? It's not like she's at the store with 5 toddlers. She babies Josie but really those kids are all older and they should have the skills to be in public without needing to be coddled the whole time. She probably doesn't need sister-moms that much out and about anymore, she'd rather have them at home cleaning her love nest (gag) and cooking gross meals out of pork n beans (gag).

Idolatry

LMAO. Of course it was at freaking Hobby Lobby. I'll never set foot in that store again after what they argued with a straight face about birth control.

Maybe she popped by Chick Fil A and Lowe's on the way home.

BadMurphy

The girls probably lived at Hobby Lobby in the weeks leading up to Jill's wedding and move-in to the mansion--as much as they want us to believe they bought all those Dillard picture frames used from that 2nd hand warehouse.

gustava
Hobby Lobby.......figures. :evil:

+1. I no longer shop there. I have access to Ben Franklin's.

apandaaries
LMAO. Of course it was at freaking Hobby Lobby. I'll never set foot in that store again after what they argued with a straight face about birth control.

I would love to find out more about the connection between Hobby Lobby and IBLP.

Rescinded and Mended

It's true that her youngest kids aren't really so small anymore. I was just surprised that she was out, alone, with more than one or two of her kids. Michelle has acted like it was too much to deal with on the show before whenever she's had to stay home alone with several of her children for more than a few days.

It's true that her youngest kids aren't really so small anymore. I was just surprised that she was out, alone, with more than one or two of her kids. Michelle has acted like it was too much to deal with on the show before whenever she's had to stay home alone with several of her children for more than a few days.

There's a difference between staying at home with all the chaos and going out with the LGs where she can warn them that their little asses need to behave while they are in public... i.e. stay sweet and don't wander out of Johanna's sight.

It is impressive though for having so many kids, she's never seen tied down to the ol TTH. You wouldn't expect her to be able to have the luxury to go off to Hobby Lobby or coffee etc etc. because she would be so busy just keeping the house and the kids in order. But she does seem to get around.

halcionne

I would love to find out more about the connection between Hobby Lobby and IBLP.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/02/0 ... -with-guns

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... principles

micahjmurray.com/hobby-lobby-duggars-bill-gothard/ -- I don't know this blogger but they don't seem like they're quite finished drinking the koolaid

http://heresyintheheartland.blogspot.co ... ckets.html

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/05/26/ ... ggars.html

fakejoshduggar.wordpress.com/tag/hobby-lobby/

I haven't read these lately (some I haven't read at all), but I poured over most of them a month ago.

Hobby Lobby sold Gothard a building for $1. It was the building where Josh went for "therapy."

Bugaboo

Oh goodness...I'd be pinching myself to be sure I am not in a nightmare if I heard that voice irl. But fortunately, I won't step foot in a Hobby Lobby, nor do I live in Arkansas. I'm in ebil liberal New York.

ADoyle90815
Oh goodness...I'd be pinching myself to be sure I am not in a nightmare if I heard that voice irl. But fortunately, I won't step foot in a Hobby Lobby, nor do I live in Arkansas. I'm in ebil liberal New York.

Same for me, and I'm glad I live in evil California because of the SCOTUS decision about Prop H8 leading to yesterday's decision making marriage a civil right for all, even for same sex couples.

FullmoonOverDuggardWaters
[snipped]

Almost off-topic, but...

After the recent SCOTUS ruling (Scalia-you lose!), a local Chick-Fil-A here in southern California was vandalized with gay-rights tagging!!

MichellezBangz

Wait. Did I miss something about Lowe's?