IGNORED

Bristol Palin Pregnant Again

doggie

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who has chosen and stuck to premarital abstinence as the correct choice for her and her partner, I can't help but laugh at this. There is NOTHING wrong with choosing anything other than abstinence, but for god's sake, if you're going to preach about it on a national stage, it's really not an incredibly difficult task, especially in circles where getting married quickly is not frowned upon.

The Palins might just be the only conservative Republicans who are secretly relieved about the Scotus decision. After all, it pretty much takes away the focus from their trainwreck family.

I was just coming here to post something about this. Absolutely ridiculous. I wonder if she knew about this before she cancelled her wedding, or found out after.

Kinda odd that her official statement didn't mention the dad. Hmm.

This is why I think somebody else is the dad. If you're engaged to a woman already, and then find out she's pregnant, would you really cancel the wedding at that point if it was yours, or you thought it was because you were having sex?

I'm guessing she and Dakota weren't having sex until marriage, and then she ended up pregnant, and it COULDN'T be his.

This is why I think somebody else is the dad. If you're engaged to a woman already, and then find out she's pregnant, would you really cancel the wedding at that point if it was yours, or you thought it was because you were having sex?

I'm guessing she and Dakota weren't having sex until marriage, and then she ended up pregnant, and it COULDN'T be his.

Unless she and Dakota were using contraception.

Unless she and Dakota were using contraception.

Nah. He can't marry Bristol, because he is still married to another woman. As for Bristol, I predict her "do as I say, not as I screw" attitude won't change with this. She'll just go back to her own version of abstinence. Hopefully her kids will inherit their mother's and grandmother's extremely high threshold of embarrassment, so they won't cringe when, years from now, they google themselves.

Nah. He can't marry Bristol, because he is still married to another woman. As for Bristol, I predict her "do as I say, not as I screw" attitude won't change with this. She'll just go back to her own version of abstinence. Hopefully her kids will inherit their mother's and grandmother's extremely high threshold of embarrassment, so they won't cringe when, years from now, they google themselves.

Made me Laugh out loud! :clap:

Since Bristol and Dakota were living together in KY, odds are they were sleeping together. I think she was pregnant before her first sexual encounter with Dakota. He has admitted in an interview that she was the one who proposed marriage to him.

The Palin family should be ashamed of all the shaming they do against unwed mothers when Bristol won't keep her own legs closed the way she tells others to.

I agree that refunds should be given.

Shame for their own behavior is lacking in the Palin clan. Also, how long before it comes out that Ted Nugent was molesting the youngest daughter?

And what is this poor child going to think when they learn that their mother referred to her pregnancy with them as a disappointment?

And what is this poor child going to think when they learn that their mother referred to her pregnancy with them as a disappointment?

I think this situation proves that Bristol lacks the foresight to even consider something so far into the future.

Sorry, but: :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling: :shit-fan: :popcorn2:

. As a lesbian, I'm not very familiar with contraceptive options, but couldn't you, for example, use the pills and condoms simultaneously? Correctly used, that would make the odds of getting pregnant near zero.

This technique was popular with my daughter and her high school/college friends. They called it "the Fort Knox method."

Aww little Prudhoe Bay Palin is so CUTE! Especially with her sister Wasilla and brother Soldotna!

How about:

Algebra

Differential Calculus

Dash

Relay

Hurdle

Lear

Nome

Maple

Northwest Passage

Shame for their own behavior is lacking in the Palin clan. Also, how long before it comes out that Ted Nugent was molesting the youngest daughter?

Whatttt? What's the story behind this?

How about:

Algebra

Differential Calculus

Dash

Relay

Hurdle

Lear

Nome

Maple

Northwest Passage

I am thinking:

Trapper

Knik (You pronounce both 'Ks')

Alyeska

Dillingham (Dilly for short)

Coho

Butte

Denali (May be to popular in AK anyway)

Parks

Glenn

This technique was popular with my daughter and her high school/college friends. They called it "the Fort Knox method."

Someone would have recognized her at Walgreens. How would she explain her purchase to all the paparazzi stalking her in Wasilla??

I think this situation proves that Bristol lacks the foresight to even consider something so far into the future.

My thoughts exactly.

Someone would have recognized her at Walgreens. How would she explain her purchase to all the paparazzi stalking her in Wasilla??

Mail-order pharmacy.

And she promised Oprah that she wouldn't have sex again until marriage!

news.yahoo.com/video/bristol-palin-told-oprah-she-183050544-cbs.html

I hopped over to Mama Grizzly's facebook page, to see if she mentioned anything. Nope, nada, nothing. But she did post something about the new $10 bill getting a woman's portrait on it. A surprising number of respondents (maybe I shouldn't be surprised) wants Sarah to be chosen. I'm afraid what people would do with Sarah Palin-embellished currency.

If those boneheads did any research or at least paid attention to the news, they'd know Sarah can't be placed on US currency before she's dead.

There's a Walgreens in Wasilla? I was shocked to see one in Eagle River.

If those boneheads did any research or at least paid attention to the news, they'd know Sarah can't be placed on US currency before she's dead.

If they were inclined to do their own research or pay attention to the news, they probably wouldn't be a fan of Sarah Palin.

I am thinking:

Trapper

Knik (You pronounce both 'Ks')

Alyeska

Dillingham (Dilly for short)

Coho

Butte

Denali (May be to popular in AK anyway)

Parks

Glenn

I know a Denali.

There's also Sterling, Naknak, Eagle, Eureka, Barrow, Anchor, Birch, Redoubt, Gamble, Flattop, Wildfire, King, River, Salmon, Kotz, Juneau, Halibut, Pickup Truck, and Cooper.

Archived