IGNORED

Bristol Palin Pregnant Again

doggie

I'm confused. I thought babies were a blessing from god......

Only if you're married know who the daddy is, and you aren't poor.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you.

Oh, no, Bristol honey, not to us. This is chum thrown into snark infested waters; the feeding frenzy has already begun.

I keep forgetting that Bristol is a few years older than me, she acts so immature. TMZ cracked me up when they described her as "full of piss and vinegar" :lol:

What did you expect, Bristol? You want to preach abstinence only without practicing it, and you didn't even have the good sense to wear a condom. I hope you're talking about yourself when you say "disappointment" Bristol, because that new spawn didn't just Kool-Aid Man its way into existence. Don't be mad that you got caught. You could've used birth control if you didn't think you were too good for it.

((Seriously though, what did she think was going to happen? You can't just have unprotected sex and think nothing is going to happen. I've gotten very lucky and I do use birth control))

:pink-shock: :laughing-rolling:

These people just need to go away. they are so wackadooddle, you couldn’t make this shit up if you tried.

cnn.com/2015/06/25/us/bristol-palin-pregnant/index.htm

l"I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant," Bristol Palin's Thursday blog post said. "Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin implant up on this one."

There, fixed it with my bold print.

It has been a bad week for the Palins, first Sarah loses her job at Fox and now the reinvented virgin daughter got knocked up.

Wait, how did she get pregnant if she's saving herself for marriage? And then goes around shaming other women who have premarital sex and babies out of wedlock. Then she says don't lecture her but she's willing to lecture other women about their choices :roll:

Well, if nothing else, the Palins are consistent in their lack of self-awareness...

I think she is practicing what she preaches. I mean she preaches abstinence only education which has been shown to not affect teen sex rates but increases unsafe sex, and clearly shes having unsafe sex. ;)

It has been a bad week for the Palins, first Sarah loses her job at Fox and now the reinvented virgin daughter got knocked up.

wonder if god will make her a virgin again?

I think she is practicing what she preaches. I mean she preaches abstinence only education which has been shown to not affect teen sex rates but increases unsafe sex, and clearly shes having unsafe sex. ;)

By Jove, I think you're right! :D

My first thought when I saw this on my newsfeed is, dear heavens, when this child sees what his/her mama thought about that pregnancy, he/she will not be happy.

If she didn't love the guy, it is still better that they didn't get married.

I guess i am a little forgiving, because it isn't her fault she was thrown into the mom running for VP train wreck while she was pregnant. I realize she did DWTS and Wife Swap, but she also works as a receptionist or something. Now she is going to be a single mom to two kids...it is hard with month and harder without, and her 15 minutes are over. Mostly, she will be raising kids on her own, while working full time. I've done it. It's hard.

I don't feel sorry for her. She CHOSE to accept those speaking engagements where SHE CHOSE to shame people over premarital sex She earned more than enough money to spend $400,000 on a house. She has resources few single moms could dream of having by the age of 24. I felt bad for her right up until she decided, as an adult, to go off talking about abstinence this and that and how it's WRONG to have sex. That's when my sympathy went out the window.

She'd still get my sympathy now if it wasn't for those speakings on shame on people having sex.

So,.......what are we at FJ giving her at the baby shower? :laughing-rollingyellow:

A super-size box of condoms and some bananas to use for practice putting them on. As a party game, we'll give an award to whoever comes up with the sexiest way to roll a condom on a banana.

Now she's saying Dakota Meyer is the father. Get a DNA test Dak!

I don't believe her. If he's the dad, why did the wedding get called off (there are worse things than getting knocked up by your fiance) and why did it take this long to say so?

Three grandchildren all born out of wedlock. Yeah, this makes me want to support abstinence only education as a totally effective method of birth control.

What I don't understand is how someone who became an unwed teenage mother with all the baggage that entails could let the same thing happen to her again. Didn't she learn her lesson the first time around? Why wasn't she using birth control? I don't giver her much for brains. Of course, she is a Palin, so I shouldn't have had such high expectations.

I don't believe her. If he's the dad, why did the wedding get called off (there are worse things than getting knocked up by your fiance) and why did it take this long to say so?

Had to wait until she was past the twelve week mark, and her chance of miscarriage has decreased. She may never seek and abortion, but that doesn't mean she wasn't hoping for a spontaneous one. Getting knocked up by her fiance is just as bad as getting knocked up by a stranger!one!!

My thoughts are that she was likely using birth control of some kind. She's been linked to a few men since her Alaskan ex, and it seems unlikely she's been abstinent the entire time. She's definitely hypocritical enough to use birth control while preaching abstinence for money.

I feel sorry for her kids. One kid out of marriage and shes suddenly the reborn virgin preaching abstinence. But now two kids! Imagine her kids growing up to "Mummy loves you so much she preached against having another one of you and oops, it happened again."

Well, if nothing else, the Palins are consistent in their lack of self-awareness...

Not exactly the same, but it reminded me immediately of Lori Alexander and her 'do as I say, not as I do' complete lack of self-awareness.

Had to wait until she was past the twelve week mark, and her chance of miscarriage has decreased. She may never seek and abortion, but that doesn't mean she wasn't hoping for a spontaneous one. Getting knocked up by her fiance is just as bad as getting knocked up by a stranger!one!!

My thoughts are that she was likely using birth control of some kind. She's been linked to a few men since her Alaskan ex, and it seems unlikely she's been abstinent the entire time. She's definitely hypocritical enough to use birth control while preaching abstinence for money.

I'm not talking about why it took so long to tell the world. I mean to claim Dakota's the father. That's the sort of thing she should have at least hinted at right away. All the "me" and "I" stuff sounds like the dad won't be around, and since the other Palins aren't denouncing him, I suspect she had an affair.

Archived