IGNORED

Interesting article about founder of Young Living

IronicallyMaeve

kidnurse.org/why-the-founder-of-one-of-the-largest-essential-oil-companies-should-go-back-to-jail/

I don't have time to check all her sources, but I don't have any trouble believing it's true. Some of the contents are hilarious.

Well, the article sounds true to me and yes, Gary Young sounds like a con man and scammer -- doing, and being arrested for, conning people with the same health scams (fake clinics, fake cancer cures) repeatedly until (unfortunately for many) he discovered the goldmine of MLM. Gary Young truly has no conscience. How this man did not do long, hard time for his crimes is a crime in itself, especially in the death of his newborn infant.

Sorry, Lisa Pennington, you need to rub some lavender drops on your temples and take to your fainting couch for a few days.

The comments from rabid true believers were a hoot, but sad at the same time.

I use EO for my migraines. along with pills and Medical Cannabis. They do help, but not enough to use exclusively. some of the comments:

someone said they got sick from using their oils:

"You were peobably going through detox which would happen with any oil. It has happened to me with some oils, different brands.â€
what the actual fuck? you don’t detox from oils....

are so wrong and twisted in your understanding I hope you get sued for your ignorance. I wouldn't trust you with a hamster let alone my big toe. It's because of foolish and vain people like you that our county is in the desperate health state that it is in. How long do you think it will take for your own pit that you have dug for someone else to consume and destroy you?
:lol: ok.

Interesting, but I would like to add, everyone has skeletons. People change and I am proof that these oils are working. You are a nurse and have fallen pray, in my opinion, to the evil doers of modern medicine that is slowly killing people. Meds do not cure, they mask and cause a person to need more meds. I really dont see a difference in Gary Young or our modern meds and doctors. My opinion, but been dealing with docs and meds and got worse. Now that I am using Young Living I am getting well.
evil doers of modern medicine? :cray-cray:

(name removed) did you go look at her source links? Are you claiming all of those papers and the Spokane police all have a vendetta? I guess denial is not just a river in Egypt
:cracking-up:

whenever I’m down and need a boost I can just read stuff like this and I feel so much better about myself. Is as cathartic as watching hoarders.

You are a nurse and have fallen pray, in my opinion, to the evil doers of modern medicine that is slowly killing people. Meds do not cure, they mask and cause a person to need more meds. I really dont see a difference in Gary Young or our modern meds and doctors. My opinion, but been dealing with docs and meds and got worse. Now that I am using Young Living I am getting well.

Some of the biggest proponents I know for oils and natural stuff for MILD problems are nurses and doctors, but they don't support using that stuff for cancer and major problems. Yeah, the modern medical system has a lot of problems, but that doesn't mean all the medical people are out to kill us.

I've been a homeopathy fan for almost 20 years. I knew about YLO years ago but didn't buy from them bc there prices were outrageous & I didn't believe wellness should be a pyramid scheme.

I have some close friends while fallen down the rabbit hole. I'm all about oils... But proper uses & times to use them.

Archived