IGNORED

Rebecca!!! is back to blogging

Seven Severn

I wish nothing but good things for Rebecca. She seems to be a genuinely kind and goodhearted girl with a lot of talent in both art and baking (sure some of the cake photos she shared on her blog are a little wonky but I think that gives them charm, yep, I'm weird like that :lol:)

I always hated how she was so enamored of the Maxwells and how Steveus used to look down on her from his self-righteous little high horse... Rebecca has more genuineness in her little finger than Maxhell has in an entire household... from where I sit, I think that in the traditional fundie meet-with-Jesus moment it would be Rebecca that Jesus would be welcoming and Stevehovah that he'd be saying "I never knew you".

I like Rebecca. I want her to meet someone and get married and have babies as that is her dearest wish. I just don't see how it's going to happen sitting at home and her little church.

Ugh I feel so powerless to help. If I was her friend I would be encouraging her to try Christian single events at a mega church etc

I like Rebecca. I want her to meet someone and get married and have babies as that is her dearest wish. I just don't see how it's going to happen sitting at home and her little church.

Ugh I feel so powerless to help. If I was her friend I would be encouraging her to try Christian single events at a mega church etc

I do too, but only if it is someone who truly loves her. She deserves a Chad- someone who will cherish her and love her for her. Someone that will make sacrifices (like a pink bedroom) just because they want her to be happy. Rebecca deserves genuine love, not a courtship that simply ticks off all the right boxes.

• 1 year later...

Bumping this up to see if anything new is up with Rebecca, she has a birthday blog post up and went to Barnes and Nobles for the first time (which is awfully hard to believe!). Does she have a facebook or something else that she updates more frequently? 

• 7 months later...
On 8/6/2016 at 2:22 PM, MissManners said:

Bumping this up to see if anything new is up with Rebecca, she has a birthday blog post up and went to Barnes and Nobles for the first time (which is awfully hard to believe!). Does she have a facebook or something else that she updates more frequently? 

Rebecca has posts as recent as Feb. and March 2017. Her family is fostering several children; interesting to see that she admits to struggling to be positive in dealing with one of them. 

hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/ 

• 6 months later...

Yay jeans!!! And without Rebecca or her sister first having to marry a guy who "allows pants."

In the Six Flags photos, one of the girls looks like Rachel Wilkerson, dressed in shorts and a tank top. If that is her, I'm glad Rebecca and her family still keep in touch. (Mr. Wilkerson is in prison, BTW.)

She and her family seem to really love that little boy they are fostering he is such a cutie.

12 hours ago, FloraDoraDolly said:

Yay jeans!!! And without Rebecca or her sister first having to marry a guy who "allows pants."

In the Six Flags photos, one of the girls looks like Rachel Wilkerson, dressed in shorts and a tank top. If that is her, I'm glad Rebecca and her family still keep in touch. (Mr. Wilkerson is in prison, BTW.)

I think that IS rachel!! She looks great it's nice to see her in normal clothes for a young woman her age and she looks like she is doing well. Wherever she ended up it looks like it was for the best and I'm glad her new family allows her to still have a relationship and remain close to Rebecca and her family since Rachel has lost so much and has been through the wringer with the Wilkersons. 

5 hours ago, fundiefun said:

She and her family seem to really love that little boy they are fostering he is such a cutie.

I think that IS rachel!! She looks great it's nice to see her in normal clothes for a young woman her age and she looks like she is doing well. Wherever she ended up it looks like it was for the best and I'm glad her new family allows her to still have a relationship and remain close to Rebecca and her family since Rachel has lost so much and has been through the wringer with the Wilkersons. 

Yeah, the little boy who is staying with Rebecca's family looks like he is happy and doing very well under their care. I agree that Rachel also looks like she's doing well. I hope her brothers are all right, wherever they are. The same goes for the other little girl who was living in the Wilkersons' home. (From what I read about that situation, it sounds like she was the one who blew the whistle.)

Archived