IGNORED

Doug Phillips & Vision Forum & Lourdes - Part 2

happy atheist

I don't know their exact ages, but I believe they range from late teens to about 20 or so. I know Joshua Titus is the oldest, and if memory serves me right, he would be 22 or 23.

I was going to ask their age too. they do look quite a bit older than that.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Marian, this is why we can't have nice things! :naughty:

Seriously, guess we know who's reading here on a regular basis! :dance:

Hi Dougie! :nenner:

You are a tool and a rapist. May you rot in hell.

Fare thee well sweet dinosaur, and god's speed to you.

RaptorJesus' scaly servant thanks you for your kind words! :worship:

Update:

I made it through Part One of the epic, "Doug Philips Is a Tool," threads. What I've learned so far?

- There were FJers who correctly predicted Lourdes was involved, though there was no firm answer as to the woman's identity at the end of the first part.

- Buzzard and Happyatheist are still amazing two years later. In fact, all the posters in that thread who are still around are still amazing two years later. I want to hug all of you!

- Beall is pronounced, "Bell." And yes, that is her name.

- Doug Philips is a Tool apparently loves playing dress up, grifting for Jesus, and stating that he, "Did not know that woman in a Biblical sense."

- Hane wrote an amazing Doug Philips is a Tool version of "Bohemian Rhapsody."

- October 30th is officially, Doug Philips is a Tool Day. It should be celebrated by carrying your favorite tool, making googly eyes at someone of the same sex, and eating a screwdriver. Or something; I'm a bit hazy on the details. It also should be celebrated with a rousing rendition of Doug Philips Rhapsody (in my humble opinion).

- All posts regarding Doug Philips is a Tool or Vision Forums or Lourdes Torres must end with stating, "Doug Philips is a Tool."

Hi Dougie! :nenner:

You are a tool and a rapist. May you rot in hell.

Doug probably doesn't need to read here. Beall might be the one. Wonder how she explains to the girls to "take those photos down" ???

Doug probably doesn't need to read here. Beall might be the one. Wonder how she explains to the girls to "take those photos down" ???

Is this one of the daughers singing?

And here, at 1:24:

Looks like the family went to France to celebrate D-day this year too. I would die to get a glimpse of the Tool, prancing around in a uniform that he doesn't deserve to wear.

WTF, Operation Meatball? Don't know if this has been discussed here before.

"Operation Meatball is our effort as three sisters to demonstrate our gratitude and honor for the veterans of the Second World War and to share a fast-fading moment in history.

In the summer of 2014, after returning from Normandy and the 70th anniversary of the D-Day invasion, my two sisters and I decided to commit the next few years to honoring and showing gratitude to the veterans of the Second World War. We were deeply impressed with the shortage of time we have with this unique and special generation; and want to make the most of the opportunities that we have to absorb all we can from their life and experiences; to understand what shaped them and made them into such a distinctive group; and to enjoy personal interaction with some of the most wonderful people we've ever met. "

operationmeatball.com/what-is-operation-meatball/

I'd imagine she has the password to the account and they wouldn't question it.

Update:

I made it through Part One of the epic, "Doug Philips Is a Tool," threads. What I've learned so far?

- There were FJers who correctly predicted Lourdes was involved, though there was no firm answer as to the woman's identity at the end of the first part.

- Buzzard and Happyatheist are still amazing two years later. In fact, all the posters in that thread who are still around are still amazing two years later. I want to hug all of you!

- Doug Philips is a Tool apparently loves playing dress up, grifting for Jesus, and stating that he, "Did not know that woman in a Biblical sense."

- October 30th is officially, Doug Philips is a Tool Day. It should be celebrated by carrying your favorite tool, making googly eyes at someone of the same sex, and eating a screwdriver. Or something; I'm a bit hazy on the details. It also should be celebrated with a rousing rendition of Doug Philips Rhapsody (in my humble opinion).

- All posts regarding Doug Philips is a Tool or Vision Forums or Lourdes Torres must end with stating, "Doug Philips is a Tool."

Right On!!!!! Though I do call her Be-All, rather than Bell.

Dismiss if there is a thread elsewhere, but, did Lourdes and Nolan reconcile?

Dismiss if there is a thread elsewhere, but, did Lourdes and Nolan reconcile?
They are definitely still friends.

I'm very new to FJ and getting something of a baptism by fire hose. After reading this thread and some of the back story, I just wanted to say Doug Phillips is a Tool (and Rapist). :music-tool:

Update:

snip

- October 30th is officially, Doug Philips is a Tool Day. It should be celebrated by carrying your favorite tool, making googly eyes at someone of the same sex, and eating a screwdriver. Or something; I'm a bit hazy on the details."

:laughing-rolling:

ETA: I just wanted to point out the irony that with that post I am now an Anaconda Hunter. Just like Dougie the Rapist/Tool. Never stop searching for that elusive anaconda, Toolie.

The latest case updates:

7/23/2015 RESPONSE

TO DEFENDANTS SUPPLEMENTAL MOTION FOR

PROTECTION

7/23/2015 FOURTH AMENDED PETITION

7/23/2015 RESPONSE

TO SUPPLEMENTAL MOTION FOR PROTECTION OF

LOURDES T MANTEUFEL

7/27/2015 REPLY TO

PLAINTIFF'S RESPONSE TO VISION FORUM, IN

C.'S MOTION FOR PROTECTION

7/30/2015 ORIGINAL

PRIVILEGE LOG

7/31/2015 REQUEST FOR SERVICE AND PROCESS

7/31/2015 LETTER TO DISTRICT CLERK

FROM DAVID C GIBBS III

RE: CITATION

7/31/2015 CITATION CERTIFIED MAIL

BOERNE CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY

ISSUED: 7/31/2015

They are definitely still friends.

Oh, good. Between the abuse she suffered, and the way their faith was manipulated, they have been through a lot. Somehow it's always seemed (at least to someone watching from a distance) that they could be helpful and good for one another, even if not in a romantic sense.

So I managed to skim a good deal of the previous threads, as well as found some general articles on another website (spiritual sounding board.) The only thing I consistently kept thinking as I read about Doug Phillips was:

My Anaconda don't want none,

Unless you're well-hung son!

8-)

Also, Doug Phillips is a Tool. A horrible, perverted, sick, and twisted little Tool.

I'm irritated that Doug Phillips is a Rapist Tool. I miss the good ole days of snarking on his manly adventures and his overly serious photos of his wide stance. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy VF and Doug are no more. I just miss the photos and the professional vacation websites.

I'm irritated that Doug Phillips is a Rapist Tool. I miss the good ole days of snarking on his manly adventures and his overly serious photos of his wide stance. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy VF and Doug are no more. I just miss the photos and the professional vacation websites.

Yeah, I kind of miss the wide-stance contests he would have with his constituents at weddings. He was always the widest and the lowest, but the others were always very competitive. So much manliness!

I snerked aloud when I read about the Hazardous Journey[tm][/tm] to Iceland. When I was in Reykjavik, I met a 60-year-old woman who had just celebrated her birthday by scaling a glacier.

I snerked aloud when I read about the Hazardous Journey[tm][/tm] to Iceland. When I was in Reykjavik, I met a 60-year-old woman who had just celebrated her birthday by scaling a glacier.

Yes, Iceland is sooooo hazardous. Which is why I get emails for discounted tours of the glaciers and hot springs just about every week!

Why oh why, do I think of Mary Katherine Gallagher of snl's "I'm a super star" fame when ever I see a picture of Doug Phillips is a Rapist Tool in his wide stance wedding participant pose.

I'm sorry I missed out on all the snarking. Back when Vision Forum first started, my dad used to love looking through the catalogs and laughing at the pictures of Dougie holding his fishing rod upside-down and trying to look Manly[tm][/tm]. He even wrote to him and complained that he was recommending too dangerous a fuel for the camping stove he was selling. Thus, I knew from very early on that DPIAT.

More case updates:

8/3/2015 SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS

8/3/2015 CERTIFICATE OF WRITTEN DISCOVERY

8/4/2015 NON-JURY

SETTING ON SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS

COURT: 109 TRIAL DATE & TIME: 8/17/2015 8:30AM

8/7/2015 ATTORNEY UNAVAILABILITY NOTICE FILED FOR

DAVID C GIBBS III

8/7/2015 NON-JURY

SETTING ON SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS

COURT: 109 TRIAL DATE & TIME: 8/25/2015 8:30AM

And, a recent update on the "Together We Overcome: Supporting Lourdes Torres Manteufel" Facebook page:

We want to shout out a huge thank you to all you wonderful people. Your support is such an encouragement.

Thank you for caring about and standing with Lourdes. It's been a crazy, busy summer so far...

1.) Legal things continue to progress, requiring emotional stamina that is hard to come by. We wish desperately that we could share more.

2.) In July Lourdes finished up a tough math class in her college studies.

3.) Finances continue to be a challenge, she is currently working 2 jobs to stay afloat.

4.) Fall classes start soon....

We respect and are in awe of you women (and guys!) who are coming out of a controlled religious background. ..breaking free of the restrictions and putting yourseves through College! It's unbelievably tough. The obstacles, emotionally, mentally, financially are legion. We salute you, kick ass warriors! We'd love it if some of you could share your stories with us!!

Thanks for the update, Marian. I'm not on FB, so it's nice to hear she's doing so well and thriving in college.

*Riffles

Update:

and when you get to the end of it you'll feel like

post-10046-14452000636045_thumb.jpg

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived