IGNORED

Joseph & Elissa Maxwell-Pretty Sexy!!

0 kids n not countin

Your post made me guffaw. :) Maybe I am tired this morning, but something about the words 'duck biologist' and 'TRex Arms' made me cackle. Oh the absurdity of our beloved fundies......

We need noted duck biologist as a post count.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if Sarah was standing on Elissa's chair, and Sarah's chair being empty, who is sitting in the other empty chair by Mary, a potential courter?

I was just being silly, I know Sarah is probably standing on Elissa's chair. Just having fun with how Joe and Elissa are clinging to each other in photos.

I think Steve is a sex hound who would never admit and likes living vicariously thru his sons by watching them constantly having their hands on them. Now I don't believe in the rare event a Maxwell daughter married that it would ever be okay for her to be seen sitting on her husbands lap. Steve could not handle that.

As for the spare chair in the pic, I think it belongs to Nathan's daughter that's sitting with him.

I think the empty chair DOES belong to Elissa. In some of the other posts, it's clear that they are encouraging her to spend time with Lydia, possibly to give her some "experience" before her baby comes in October. She may have been sitting there to give NRAnna a break from baby duty.

I think the empty chair DOES belong to Elissa. In some of the other posts, it's clear that they are encouraging her to spend time with Lydia, possibly to give her some "experience" before her baby comes in October. She may have been sitting there to give NRAnna a break from baby duty.

My theory is that the empty chair is Sarah's. And she borrowed Elissa's chair to stand on to take the group photo. No way would they have a Maxwell wife sit ALL THE WAY across the table from her husband. :)

Are they fasting again? A bunch of empty plates with Stevehovah teasing them with food.

Surely the children wouldn't be fasting too. Or would they? I can never tell what's really going on in this family.

Is Sarah the only one that can take a photo? She's in so few family photos because she's been labeled "The Photographer." It seems somebody - um, like HER MOTHER - might say "I'd like some pictures with Sarah in them too." Surely that fancy camera has a timer and a tripod. It just seems so odd that Sarah is rarely included in the family shots.

Maybe Steve wants us to forget she's there so we can't throw it in his face that his thirty-something daughter is still living at home and basically has the same life as her young nieces.

Even when Sarah does appear in the blog she is often pictured taking a selfie in a mirror with her face half hidden by the camera.

I used to think she was a shy, shrinking violet type, but an FJer who went to a conference said she was definitely the boss of her sisters during set up and sales. Not hesitant at all.

Even when Sarah does appear in the blog she is often pictured taking a selfie in a mirror with her face half hidden by the camera.

I used to think she was a shy, shrinking violet type, but an FJer who went to a conference said she was definitely the boss of her sisters during set up and sales. Not hesitant at all.

I always figured that Sarah was the Maxwell's version of Jana.

The 3yo Josh in a high chair really bugs me. I'm sure they do it to minimize the mess, but he should be in a booster chair at the table. I didn't even know they made bibs to fit 3yo's. Learn something new every day around here...

Come on, Steve, you meant to post the pic with your hand possessively on his head to mess with us, right?

...hopefully. :? otherwise that's super creepy

Unfortunately, Elissa's immediate family is Maxwellian. I always wonder how these successful people- and her dad is an quite the executive- think it is okay to hobble their kids. Look at Geoff Botkin, historian and noted duck biologist. The best his kids can do is TRex Arms. Which makes no sense.

Sadly, it makes sense to me. The parent is successful and if they stiffle their offspring, then they (the parent) will always be the most successful, valuable, special one.

Those two things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. I used to be painfully shy around strangers, and I'm only not now because I've really pushed myself at social interaction (online and IRL); if I'd grown up in Maxhell I'd probably still be very much a shrinking violet type. Even so, I've always been perfectly capable of bossing my younger sisters around. A lot of shy people are very outgoing amongst friends and family.

The 3yo Josh in a high chair really bugs me. I'm sure they do it to minimize the mess, but he should be in a booster chair at the table. I didn't even know they made bibs to fit 3yo's. Learn something new every day around here...

Most bibs are made with a lot of room so as not to choke the child. If you'll notice, the bib is pretty close to his neck.

The smocks themselves are from Ikea, and they are meant to wear while the kid is doing art activities.

I bought those same red and blue bibs from Ikea - and not to be argumentative, but they were sold in our store in the child feeding sections next to plates, cups, silverware, etc.

I admit that my almost three year old still wears his at meal times simply because he is a messy eater - I would have to change his shirt after almost every meal if he didn't wear some sort of bib.

If he eats fruit, the juice dribbles down his chin. If he eats cereal, the milk tips off his spoon onto his shirt. However, he can handle "dry" foods without a bib - like sandwiches or something.

He doesn't sit in a high chair though nor does he wear one of those plastic Baby Bjorn catch all bibs ON TOP of his smock bib... lol

I somehow remember that Sarah got a tripod as a present once so she could be in the pictures she took in the kitchen? I can't find the post about it anymore though. Did that really happen??

I somehow remember that Sarah got a tripod as a present once so she could be in the pictures she took in the kitchen? I can't find the post about it anymore though. Did that really happen??

Yes I think she did get one.

Yes I think she did get one.

blog.titus2.com/2014/03/12/the-little-things-in-life-celebrating-accomplishments

I think the two are "sort of cute" in this photo, but isn't it a tad to sexy/racy for a Maxwell to pose like this, even being married and all? :o

They can't keep their hands (& bodies) off each other. :hug4:

[attachment=0]maxwells.jpg[/attachment]

Modesty is all talk. They're so obsessed with sex that it makes me uncomfortable at times. They flaunt that they're allowed to have sex now.

Modesty is all talk. They're so obsessed with sex that it makes me uncomfortable at times. They flaunt that they're allowed to have sex now.

Have to agree!!

blog.titus2.com/2014/03/12/the-little-things-in-life-celebrating-accomplishments

So why is she not in the group pics? :?

Perhaps she doesn't want to be in the pictures. Whether or not that's because in her circle she's an "old maid" and thus has poor self-esteem, I don't know her well enough to say, but I wouldn't doubt if it were so.

Has Marys bio always said she loves everything homemaking? Are they getting ready to advertise for suitors?

With Josh's scandal now I wonder if anything has gone down in the Maxwell house. I personally think if it did, Steve doesn't know. He'd probably keep the family on lockdown

Has Marys bio always said she loves everything homemaking? Are they getting ready to advertise for suitors?

With Josh's scandal now I wonder if anything has gone down in the Maxwell house. I personally think if it did, Steve doesn't know. He'd probably keep the family on lockdown

That wasn't there last October. http://web.archive.org/web/201410240420 ... wells.html

It sure sounds like they're advertising Mary doesn't it?

Also, it's funny how they go into detail about what each of the brothers are doing, but with John it's simply he works for CCI period. Why are they so secretive when it comes to John?

Archived