IGNORED

Proof the Duggars Spank with a Rod

LilahBelle

Gothardites goal is to actually outbreed the heathens and unsaved masses so he would have to remarry and start again.

It is positively nightmare inducing to think of.

So no matter what we must hope Michelle dies last.

I did know about that goal - I just hadn't ever considered the implications in this specific situation before :shock:

I remember when the outbreeding thing first came to my attention and I still remember which one of my Facebook friends (an old college friend) posted the article in favor of it. She's still around, but only barely and because she's sometimes open to listening to reason. This was maybe a year or so before I found Freejinger (on yuku).

I considered myself to be QF for the first few years I was married - mainly because I like kids and wanted a large family - until I learned what beliefs commonly went along with the whole not using birth control thing. Learning about the outbreeding plan was the first nail in that coffin. Finding FJ and learning even more pretty much sealed it up.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did know about that goal - I just hadn't ever considered the implications in this specific situation before :shock:

I remember when the outbreeding thing first came to my attention and I still remember which one of my Facebook friends (an old college friend) posted the article in favor of it. She's still around, but only barely and because she's sometimes open to listening to reason. This was maybe a year or so before I found Freejinger (on yuku).

I considered myself to be QF for the first few years I was married - mainly because I like kids and wanted a large family - until I learned what beliefs commonly went along with the whole not using birth control thing. Learning about the outbreeding plan was the first nail in that coffin. Finding FJ and learning even more pretty much sealed it up.

I have family members who are QF and they were on my butt for years to have children. I was healthy, smart, financially secure, some even said because I was white, etc... and it was my duty to keep up.

Until they realized I wasn't religious and then they decided it wouldn't be good for me to breed. LOL

JimBob starting again, with a twenty-year old virgin eager to fill her quiver... Probably another nineteen kids minimum, as there'd be no period of ebil birth control in the early years.

Thirty-eight children in the likeness of JimBob.

Well that's my night's sleep shot to shit.

:doh: :doh:

The out breeding the heathens thing brings up something I've been speculating on. It seems to me that most religious extremists left to their own devices tend toward some type of child predation like child brides, patriarchy and plural marriage. I've wondered how long until some of the quiverfull men realize that they could have a lot more arrows with multiple wives and I believe there's biblical support for it.

JimBob starting again, with a twenty-year old virgin eager to fill her quiver... Probably another nineteen kids minimum, as there'd be no period of ebil birth control in the early years.

Thirty-eight children in the likeness of JimBob.

Well that's my night's sleep shot to shit.

:doh: :doh:

No matter who it's with, Jim Bob breeding is enough to make me queasy. The idea that some young thing would see him as a catch and him looking at her with his piggy eyes....... :ew:

My husband would rarely watch the show but of course he was paying attention the night of the infamous double date at the miniature golf course. He got so vocal I had to pause the episode. Well, it was totally disgusting.....

No matter who it's with, Jim Bob breeding is enough to make me queasy. The idea that some young thing would see him as a catch and him looking at her with his piggy eyes....... :ew:

My husband would rarely watch the show but of course he was paying attention the night of the infamous double date at the miniature golf course. He got so vocal I had to pause the episode. Well, it was totally disgusting.....

I "merger" with one of the young daughters from another fundie elite family.

Blech

Gothardites goal is to actually outbreed the heathens and unsaved masses so he would have to remarry and start again.

It is positively nightmare inducing to think of.

So no matter what we must hope Michelle dies last.

Remember the last special, when they were talking about the grandkids and how there are more on the way? Michelle's eyes got crazy as she said something to the effect of, "Now we see the multiplication process beginning."

I guess that was the only math they focused on at the SOTDRT.

Remember the last special, when they were talking about the grandkids and how there are more on the way? Michelle's eyes got crazy as she said something to the effect of, "Now we see the multiplication process beginning."

I guess that was the only math they focused on at the SOTDRT.

Am I the only one that was utterly horrified by that statement? :o

I just keep holding on to Michelle outliving Jim Bob because she will probably not get pregnant again but if she were to die Jim Bob would quickly remarry a younger woman and start breeding all over again.

That would be an interesting courtship. I wonder who would chaperon Jim Bob?

:naughty: :naughty:

I don't think its at all surprising the sister moms hit their kids. From what I've read about the culture that is common. Also, if you were a mom and giving your kids to your other kids to raise, why would you keep the worst part for yourself?

I agree. I think it's time we get these notions we have about the Duggars' personalities and demeanors out of our heads. Have we not learned anything from this? I'm not saying they are all evil molestors like Josh, but we need to keep an open mind. These people are batshit crazy fundies. Never underestimate anyone in a family like that.

That would be an interesting courtship. I wonder who would chaperon Jim Bob?

:naughty: :naughty:

I vote for ( not literally ) Mike Huckabee.

When I think about it, I could see Jessa spanking her siblings. I just struggle with the notion of sibling as disciplinarian. That and how on earth skirts are more modest than pants have me baffled. In my mind skirts=easy access. My husband is MUCH more "defrauded" by me in a dress than pants any day. Just saying... (off topic, I know, sorry)

When I think about it, I could see Jessa spanking her siblings. I just struggle with the notion of sibling as disciplinarian. That and how on earth skirts are more modest than pants have me baffled. In my mind skirts=easy access. My husband is MUCH more "defrauded" by me in a dress than pants any day. Just saying... (off topic, I know, sorry)

They don't wear pants because they believe in gender roles and pants are strictly for men.

The length of skirt is for modesty.

So it is two separate mandates.

Deuteronomy 22:5 New International Version (NIV)

5 A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

1 Timothy 2:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,

That and how on earth skirts are more modest than pants have me baffled. In my mind skirts=easy access. My husband is MUCH more "defrauded" by me in a dress than pants any day. Just saying... (off topic, I know, sorry)

I always wondered the same. I can see bare leg as opposed to fully covered. Plus you still can see the curve of the rear end in a skirt.

I attend a Fundie Lite church and one rule our pastor has (which I don't agree with) is that if you hold any teaching position or serve during church hours, ladies are to be in a skirt. His belief is that if someone sees you from the back they better be able to tell if you are a guy or a woman. Having guys in pants and girls in skirts there will be no doubt of what gender you are. I think it is a bunch of hogwash, unless you really have short hair, no boobs/curves and dress in gender neutral clothing, kids can tell whether someone is female or male.

With that in mind, I believe that the Duggars hold to the same train of though because it is taught in a lot of Baptists churches.

Edit to add that the poster above was quicker at stating the gender clothing rules.

I always wondered the same. I can see bare leg as opposed to fully covered. Plus you still can see the curve of the rear end in a skirt.

I attend a Fundie Lite church and one rule our pastor has (which I don't agree with) is that if you hold any teaching position or serve during church hours, ladies are to be in a skirt. His belief is that if someone sees you from the back they better be able to tell if you are a guy or a woman. Having guys in pants and girls in skirts there will be no doubt of what gender you are. I think it is a bunch of hogwash, unless you really have short hair, no boobs/curves and dress in gender neutral clothing, kids can tell whether someone is female or male.

With that in mind, I believe that the Duggars hold to the same train of though because it is taught in a lot of Baptists churches.

Edit to add that the poster above was quicker at stating the gender clothing rules.

And the true reason for the gender specific clothing is so they can treat you accordingly. Meaning they want to identify a woman as a woman from all angles so they don't have to treat her with respect due a man. It is misogyny spelled out.

You shoukd tell your church leader that no one in church shoumd be worrying about what gender a person is. This isn't a dating club.

Treat the teacher as you would anyone whether male or female.

But then this is why I was a bothersome child in church. I was always questioning the logic of every bible passage.

I vote for ( not literally ) Mike Huckabee.

Haha. My first thought was that it should be his own kids, but the older ones. Maybe John David and Jana. Or possibly Jessa, who seems to not take any shit from Boob.

And here I thought the NIV might be more palatable to me than KJV. So much for that idea...

My church has a liberal dress code. Shirts, pants, jeans, skirts, or dresses, and shoes. We are a LGBTQAI accepting church so that policy isn't gender specific. Women also can hold positions of leadership. It is an unspoken rule for kids that all adults are to be shown respect regardless of clothing.

And the true reason for the gender specific clothing is so they can treat you accordingly. Meaning they want to identify a woman as a woman from all angles so they don't have to treat her with respect due a man. It is misogyny spelled out.

You shoukd tell your church leader that no one in church shoumd be worrying about what gender a person is. This isn't a dating club.

Treat the teacher as you would anyone whether male or female.

My church respects women greatly. They are not like how Duggars treat women. They are just stuck on this very old fashion Baptist rule. I keep saying that we are driving people away from the church because when people visit they see almost all the women in a skirt ( a few who don't serve wear pants and we all almost wear pants or even shorts during the evening service). My own mother said she is uncomfortable there because she wears pants. Why do I still attend? I don't know, they do stick to the bible better than other churches in my small town.

The picture that said blanket time just has me queasy.

Same here regarding blanket time. *shudder* :?

Piggy eyes: :lol:

The J'slaves could take turns chaperoning him and MicHELLe 2.0. They do everything else... why not come along on dad's dates meetups whatever they'd call a guy his age trolling for a new helpmeet-uterus. :roll:

They don't wear pants because they believe in gender roles and pants are strictly for men.

5 A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

9 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,

I think we have a problem when it comes to "elaborate hairstyles"!!! That's some serious hair those girls have, and it was serious (seriously bad) back when they did the Duggar perm thang. (I've questioned why Anna wanted to look just like the sisters with the perm. Can't even...)

Anyway, this would be one area they're fudging on a little because they're definitely hair-centric people, if not in length and curl, in the amount of hairspray they use.

OMG we must dress modestly! Don't dance! Don't listen to rock and/or roll!

No touching! No kissing! No impure thoughts!

Obey instantly or you'll get the rod! Stay on that blanket!

Be sweet. Nike! Rules rules rules!

...Professional counseling?

We don't see the need.

:angry-banghead:

Piggy eyes: :lol:

The J'slaves could take turns chaperoning him and MicHELLe 2.0. They do everything else... why not come along on dad's dates meetups whatever they'd call a guy his age trolling for a new helpmeet-uterus. :roll:

Scouting for Fertile Myrtles.

It'd be funny if they were chaperoned by one of the married girls along with her husband, and they decided to make out in front of their dad and Neo'chelle to show him what he's missing.

Seeing as trousers didn't exist when the the fellow who wrote this portion of the Bible jotted this down, shouldn't fundie men be wearing manly robes instead of pants?

Archived