IGNORED

All THINGS DILLARD - Part 3

happy atheist

His face was very off at the wedding they went to. If the pictures of him I saw recently were from after the wedding, then he looks normal now.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://instagram.com/p/3uJNIDo40C/

Saw an interesting discussion from someone who lives near the Duggars. Apparently Jill and Derick got a bodyguard in wake of the Josh scandal. I copied and pasted the relevant comments below:

theduggarfamily19 Drove by the Duggar's houses today! Took @jillmdillard a blanket I made for little Israel. Didn't get to personally deliver it but her body guard took it to her for me. Also got to see the church @jessaseewald and @ben_seewald took their engagement pictures at. It's pretty awesome living so close to them! @duggarfam @jillmdillard @derickdillard

theduggarfamily19@the_dillardfamily @carriechiller @duggarlover19 Jill's house did. Probably because she don't have a fence around her house. But she don't always have one (a bodyguard), she has one for now since all these things came out about Josh. Jessa and Ben weren't home tho so they didn't have one, and JimBob's house didn't have one because they have a gated property.

theduggarfamily19@chocolatetuyyo they actually haven't had one until now. So I think it has something to do with the things about Josh, because magazines are trying to get an interview with them and they don't want people harassing jill.

theduggarfamily19@the_dillardfamily We pulled up in their drive way and he (the bodyguard) drove his car down to us and asked if he could help us, then we told him we wanted to deliver a blanket and he said he would do it for us and he asked my name and stuff like that

I always thought it was crazy how they showed the outside of the houses on TV. Weren't they worried about stalkers? I mean I won't even post where I live on Facebook, and I'm most assuredly not a celebrity of any calibre.

Saw an interesting discussion from someone who lives near the Duggars. Apparently Jill and Derick got a bodyguard in wake of the Josh scandal. I copied and pasted the relevant comments below:

Well, Jill can't be there by herself with Israel. I hope idiot Boob is paying for the bodyguard.

Fundamental Fallout

The Daily Mail has an article about Josh and Anna moving back to Arkansas and they have the same body guard Kate Gosselin used that is provided by TLC. Next thing you know there are going to be rumors about one of the Duggars and their body guards, maybe one can run off with Jana or Jinger.

Agree with everyone else that it was very irresponsible that TLC and Jim Bob have been so open about where Jessa and Jill live. There are a lot of crazies out there. I assume they have security systems, but knowing how cheap they like to be who knows.

I always thought it was crazy how they showed the outside of the houses on TV. Weren't they worried about stalkers? I mean I won't even post where I live on Facebook, and I'm most assuredly not a celebrity of any calibre.

Did you know the houses (exterior) they show on the Kardashians aren't their real homes? That just came out last year, they kept it a secret until then. I thought it was a very smart move on their part.

It will never not be creepy to me how fans just show up at their doors. I don't blame them at all for having bodyguards and think they should have hired some years ago, starting with that woman who showed up and walked in the door when Jim Bob and Michelle were out of town.

There's a fairly recent photo of Jill and Derick at Pickles' FB page and his face still looks off like it did at the wedding. https://www.facebook.com/26918191318062 ... =1&theater

Oh, yeah, his face still looks off. Did they confirm jaw surgery? I can't imagine what else could change his face that way.

Did you know the houses (exterior) they show on the Kardashians aren't their real homes? That just came out last year, they kept it a secret until then. I thought it was a very smart move on their part.

As nauseating as they are, the Kardashians are 100 times smarter than the Duggars.

Secondly, they probably thought that God is always watching over so no one will come to our house and attack us.

It was mentioned during the season final interview with all of them that Derick wasn't there because he had had dental surgery. Ouch.

According to Pickles Derick is no longer working at Walmart, here is the picture she posted

post-10307-14452000392424_thumb.jpg

Well, Jill can't be there by herself with Israel. I hope idiot Boob is paying for the bodyguard.

Fundamental Fallout

As nauseating as they are, the Kardashians are 100 times smarter than the Duggars.

Secondly, they probably thought that God is always watching over so no one will come to our house and attack us.

Oh dear. If this is true about Derick quitting his job at Walmart: most stupid move ever. Unless he found work as an accountant at some other company. But otherwise: :censor2: :headdesk: :cray-cray:

According to Pickles Derick is no longer working at Walmart, here is the picture she posted

Oh dear. If this is true about Derick quitting his job at Walmart: most stupid move ever. Unless he found work as an accountant at some other company. But otherwise: :censor2: :headdesk: :cray-cray:

If this is true, I hope that he really does have another real job, if not, what an idiot.

OTOH, I would not be surprised to hear that WM separated from Dillard vs the the other way around.

My opinion: Jill, Derick, and Izzy are headed off to the mission field. Maybe Derick got a job (dear god, say its so) with a company where he can work from home or abroad. I hope its nothing Gothard related. But whatever is up, I have a feeling that him no longer being with Walmart has something to do with missions.

on what grounds? They were fine with him being on a reality tv show for a long time. And kicking him out because of the scandal that broke? That would be really crappy. It's not his fault, and he has a young family to support.

Jill's statement about how she was going to use the same safeguards was so sad. I pretty much lost hope for the Dillard family right there. Does this then mean Jill discussed this with Derrick, and he was in favor of it? He'll be just fine with locking his kids in their rooms at night to protect them from each other? How will Grandma Cathy feel if she's babysitting and those safeguards are on the checklist for their nightly routine?

Cathy really needs to sit down and have a heart to heart talk with Jill and Derick about all of this. Somebody needs to intervene and help them deal with this.

My opinion: Jill, Derick, and Izzy are headed off to the mission field. Maybe Derick got a job (dear god, say its so) with a company where he can work from home or abroad. I hope its nothing Gothard related. But whatever is up, I have a feeling that him no longer being with Walmart has something to do with missions.

I know there are paying jobs in the mission field and I'm hoping that is what it is, anything to separate themselves from the Duggars. Does that mean Josiah gets the house when he marries if they move out?

Very good points, sounds like an accident waiting to happen. Also, what if, and it is a big if, one of their kids does decide to molest one of their siblings, what's to stop them from molesting a same sex sibling? Molestation doesn't just happen to the opposite sex. Basically you could be locking your child IN with their molester.

But wimminz are pure and have no sex drive unless they are heathens in which case they are whores! And boys can't be molested because gay! Or something! Seriously, any way you slice it, their logic makes no damn sense.

Also, not molestation, but I always find it kind of hilarious that the way fundies (of multiple religious persuasions) segregate the sexes would ironically make it easier for same-sex couples to slip a lot of stuff under the radar.

New employee, at will, missing work? distracted at work? At will means he could be canned for no reason at all.

True. However I don't think that WM would want the bad publicity because they fired a young Dad who has to support a family. Even people who don't like the Duggars in general wouldn't approve of that. And the Duggars would bring it up and complain about "persecution".

Archived