IGNORED

Constable Duggar

calimojo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the minutes. It says specifically that the officer is now a TV star. If he was already a TV star, I would think that they would have stated officer is a TV star. I dunno...if it was JD, good on him!

I want to see the clip from the local news, but I couldn't find anything on the google.

Exactly. That "now" has been sticking in my craw since I read this a couple of days ago. If anything JD has been a TV Star for many years, so this has got to refer to someone else. Unless it was an inside joke meaning JD wasn't a star before but he is one now because of the drug bust. But come to think of it, if it was actually JD then this was much bigger news, possibly even national news (Reality Star Wrestles with Drug Lord.)

omg lmao (officer is now a T.V. star)

:laughing-rolling:

Fancy had one chance, and Fancy didn't let us down

Nic, between confirming JD's reelection and finding the city council minutes, your sleuthing is A+. :clap:

I clicked on the next page of the minutes and RIGHT there at the top there is an incident described starring a missing dog....named Fancy! I shit you not.... :cracking-up:

Edited for riffles

Edited again to say that I win the prize for dumbest post on this thread and maybe all of FJ. I missed the part where Fancy the dog was already named and laughed over...I though we were calling JOHN DAVID Fancy and saying 'Fancy didn't let us down' with the fight thing. Reading comprehension FAIL. :doh:

When the specials first aired, I often thought that JD was shy or maybe even "slow" and later during the series wondered whether he might have a learning disability [since we know that his well educated teacher was too busy popping out additional students to provide special ed :doh: ]. He was rarely a talking head and always seemed to be assigned family labor-he was very much the non-Smuggar (which isn't to say that Smugs is an intellectual).

In any case, I think he has the potential to be a successful Duggar (not necessarily wealthy), but independent and with separate relationships/friendships outside the JD & M brand. Jana remains the hardest working Duggar.

Also, as a twin myself, I've often thought that JD and Jana may continue to have a relationship (gasp! a boy/girl sib relationship after age 6) that provides a refuge at times for the two of them. I'd like to hope so anyway.

ETA: please don't flame me about judging JD's intelligence or potential LD. IF (total speculation on my part) it is the case, than we all know that provided a real education experience, he (and all the eleventy kids) would have different outcomes.

When the specials first aired, I often thought that JD was shy or maybe even "slow" and later during the series wondered whether he might have a learning disability [since we know that his well educated teacher was too busy popping out additional students to provide special ed :doh: ]. He was rarely a talking head and always seemed to be assigned family labor-he was very much the non-Smuggar (which isn't to say that Smugs is an intellectual).

In any case, I think he has the potential to be a successful Duggar (not necessarily wealthy), but independent and with separate relationships/friendships outside the JD & M brand. Jana remains the hardest working Duggar.

Also, as a twin myself, I've often thought that JD and Jana may continue to have a relationship (gasp! a boy/girl sib relationship after age 6) that provides a refuge at times for the two of them. I'd like to hope so anyway.

ETA: please don't flame me about judging JD's intelligence or potential LD. IF (total speculation on my part) it is the case, than we all know that provided a real education experience, he (and all the eleventy kids) would have different outcomes.

I always got the feeling that JD was just more private than most of his family. And he seems to enjoy working with his hands over doing office work as well. I absolutely agree that he has potential to be successful in the long run. I doubt he'll ever be wealthy, but I honestly think out of the adult kids he has the best chance to make a decent living without resorting to grifting (ahem, Dillards and Seewalds; I'm looking at you!)

As for Jana, I don't know if we can really say for sure if she is the hardest working Duggar. I know people love to say she is and maybe she was at one point in time. . . but the youngest kid in the house is now 5 and we really have no clue how Jana spends most of her time anymore. For all we know, she could be spending most of her time doing household chores and looking after the younger kids. . . . or she could be sitting around with Michelle eating bonbons and forcing Jinger, Joy, and Hannie to do all the work for them. We really have no way of knowing.

A part of me kind of hopes that Jana is sitting around eating bonbons!

The advantage the younger girls have is that the clown car has been derailed and they only have themselves to care for.

I thought JD came across better than anybody else in the flamingo episode. Agree that we didn't see enough to get any opinion on him other than good old boy who would rather be anywhere than on camera, unless it's for wedding pranks, in the past.

Archived