IGNORED

Duggars on Megyn Kelly, Friday Night Edition

Destiny

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am screaming at the tv already. I didn't think Jill would be as bad as her parents, but gee it looks like they trained her well

Jill said her parents did an amazing job of raising them. Yeah right. Sure they did Jill :roll:

They had to have Jill do the interview because she gives the award-winning crying scenes.

Man I should have had some wine before this..

please get these girls real help

Oh Lordy Lordy Lordy.. here comes Muffy's tears performance. I think it's not so much about being a victim of Josh but losing her TV show... :roll:

Does anyone else think that James Robert is in the room coaching them on what to say?

Sly and subtle....

And they weren't even told UNTIL AFTER he molested the five year old and JB and M decided now they would send him away.

This gets worse with every sentence this family says.

And this is all about showing how great their parents handled this.

Even verbatim.

What bollocks!

They had to have Jill do the interview because she gives the award-winning crying scenes.

Man I should have had some wine before this..

I'm feeling less empathy for them the longer I watch this. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Jill thinks the safeguards were neat and plans to do the same. So she will raise her daughters to treat israel as though he might molest them at any moment? poor kid

i think i hated the part the most where they said well so many girls go through things that are so much worse. That DOESN'T make this okay.. :angry-banghead:

My problem with both Jill and Jessa is that they are both so completely on script with what their parents said in the last interview that they are coming across as completely unbelievable. Not a single little detail deviates from what mom and dad have already said. They both sound credible, but in this first segment, they don't come across as having their own thoughts and opinions on the matter - it was all carefully rehearsed with their parents.

I'm not saying they don't believe some of what they are saying, but too much of it smacks of a hive mentality to be authentic.

First time poster here but ....... WTF!!!!! Jill saying that now that she's a mom herself she hopes she can implement the same wonderful safeguards for her children that her parents set for them when this happened. HOLY SHIT - did she really just say that????!!!!

God this is bad. Jessa almost making jokes about Josh being "sly" and Jill being mostly incoherent but full of praise for the parents.

Put it this way. JB & M knew and had taped this special as of Wednesday, so they knew what they already said before they put on Facebook that people should watch.

This girls interview was already done.

Archived