IGNORED

Duggars on Megyn Kelly, Friday Night Edition

Destiny

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is more scripted then a movie

I can't wait for the CNN analysis of this "interview".

They're pretty much just reiterating what JB and J'chelle said. Ugh. And this "like" every other word is really annoying. Jill already annoyed the fuck out of me but I this is only making it worse.

Jilly-muffin has never been good with numbers.

She is probably not sleeping much right now, but she never should have done this interview in the first place.

Josh did this, we were sad... oh Jessa just stop 'sly' 'subtle' 'a quick feel'... you are not helping to make your brother sound better if that is your goal.

You can totally hear all the drilled-in phrases. Repeat from JB Michelle And they are even less convincing.

As if it being a quick feel makes it any better.

I love how its a big middle finger to the internet "no one made us do this interview, we swear!"

Jessa: Josh was really sly, knew to get the girls while they were sleeping

WTF is Jessa saying "the girls" were ... "the girls" did... "he did this to 'the girls'"

Why is she pretending it didn't happen to her?

As someone who has worked with children who have been sexually abused, let me just say i hope none of them are watching this and seeing how these girls minimize this. I am scared they are going to make other victims feel like that molestation is okay.

Megyn's question: Was there a long period of time between this happening and when Josh went away? Jessa and Jill: Most prolonged awkward pause before "No..."

amazing safe guards locking your girls in their rooms, no hide and seek, no playing together I'm going to be sick. What if there was a fire and the doors were locked? Jess doesn't look pregnant its weird

As a child sexual abuse survivor, this interview PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF :angry-banghead:

and they both make a point for the 3rd time now that Mom and Dad handled it sooooooooooooo well

This is scripted. They are using the exact same words as Jim Bob and Michelle. Not the way they use "neat" but in a way that this was written out and they studied it so they'd all be in agreement.

I love the little scripted lines. As if they normally would know what a DHS investigation is..

and Jill has to throw in her being a mom now. I'm waiting for jessa to mention her future kid.

"We didn't know, so we weren't victims". <--- the astonishing intellect of Jessa Duggar.

Well y'all, how reassuring this must feel to rape victims who were drugged or otherwise unconscious during the act. You're not victims, silly! It only counts if you remember!

Archived