IGNORED

The Duggar Interview - With Megyn Kelly

twin2

Did TLC PR people talk to them? Do they have their own PR team?

Because this CANNOT be the way any true PR person would have allowed this to happen!!

I have not seen anything that, if I am being a true and honest person and not just snarky, is helping.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay live stream! I love US TV, even the ads are exciting to me from Aus lol, it's weird hearing ads in American accents!

I have a SIL and BIL in Brisbane and every time I am there I freak out over how American the TV presenters sound!

Well, one thing that they confirmed is that yes, the "elder who worked at Piney Ridge" knew about the abuse, and this was not just knowledge he had already. It was quite possible that they may have not told Jim Holt, knowing he was a mandated reporter, if they were truly knowledgeable about the law.

However, they did bring up mandated reporters. I really wish *someone* in the media would ask Jim Holt to comment on this issue, now that he has been implicated in not only failing to report child abuse, but saying the facility he worked in was so awful they couldn't send Josh there.

So far this whole thing REEKS of damage control. I know that's the point of the interview, but in my opinion, they would come across more sympathetically if they seemed like actual humans instead of a PR machine with a script.

Like...all this minimalization is definitely not helping me believe they care about the victims. Their DAUGHTERS.

So frustrated. Just - no words. The lies!

JB actually said the word breast :pink-shock: AND cupped his hand. Gross. :puke-front:

so...many...lies...

Did you feel like it was a Sophie's choice....you had to protect your daughters at the expense of your son? (Or she could of said it the other way)

Boob....no mention about the girls...Josh's heart had gone astray

WTF!!!!

Did TLC PR people talk to them? Do they have their own PR team?

Because this CANNOT be the way any true PR person would have allowed this to happen!!

I have not seen anything that, if I am being a true and honest person and not just snarky, is helping.

Maybe the Fabulous Davey Waller coached them.

everything about boob's body language is saying he is lying

His speech is also different. He's using like a lot, he's pausing often, and he doesn't have his normal in control knows exactly what he wants to say voice. He's making this up.

Omg parents aren't mandated reporters? Maybe that's because they're PARENTS they aren't supposed to need a mandate to protect their kids.

1. OH MY GOD AT THE FAKE CRYING!

2. If Josh is so "sorry" why in the hell is he not sitting this interview himself?? He is too busy hiding out.

Omg omg omg they really just admitted they only focused on Josh and didn't give a shit about the girls, didn't they?

YOU WERE SHITTY SHEPARDS.

You couldn't take care of the kids you had, yet you continued to have MORE.

Effers.

J'chelle keeps staring at Jim Bob for confirmation that she's saying what he wants her to.

If someone else had done this to their daughters they would rightfully been in PRISON!!

None of the victims knew or understood what he had done. We wouldn't have known if Josh hadn't told us.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

She is "crying" and I have seen no liquid...yet she is wiping it away...

Michelle Duggar deserves an emmy.

If I hear the phrase "improperly touched" one more time, I'm going to barf.

They're making it seem like there was no damage done to the girls. They didn't know or understand what happened...I mean, obviously...they're just stupid girls.

"I'm asking more as the father of your girls and not as the father of Josh."

THERE. MEGYN KELLY GAINED A LITTLE BIT OF MY RESPECT RIGHT THERE

"Like a Sophie's Choice" - do they even know what that is?

This was is exactly my question -- do they even have this level of cultural awareness?

Archived