IGNORED

The Duggar Interview - With Megyn Kelly

twin2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Were you concerned for the safety of your daughters?"

Notice they didn't say yes.

Saying the girls who were awake were probably too young to understand that the touch wasn't okay...

Everything about this is so horrible.

Is anyone else getting puke green flashes on their screens? Or is my iPad reacting to streaming Fox?

I'm getting it too, and I'm watching on a TV.

Michelle- "Josh has done some bad things and is very sorry."

Failed delivery, Michelle.

This is the weirdest thing I've watched. There are so many cuts....when they basically cut off Boob and go back to Megyn.

Michelle is just looking at Boob.....looking at him....almost like, "Oh, is that what we think happened?"

It is completely bizarre.

I would have locked him in my room personally but you know I was raised right :ew: AND THIS ISNT THE FULL INTERVIEW YET :pull-hair:

Yay live stream! I love US TV, even the ads are exciting to me from Aus lol, it's weird hearing ads in American accents!

I heard Michelle's voice croak (on cue, I may add), I saw her eyes crinkle....

But I didn't see any tears. :?

That statement by JB about parents not being mandated reporters prompted me to make my first post. That is one of the most disgusting things I've heard a parent say. The way they are trying to get viewers to feel sorry for these two people makes me sick because they mishandled things so terribly so matter how they sit there and try to say they didn't.

Anyone else noticed that the conservative blondes like Megyn Kelly and Ann Coulter look more like men in drag than girls and think they need to take lessons in being real, courageous women from ladies like Caitlyn Jenner or Laverne Cox?

I heard Michelle's voice croak (on cue, I may add), I saw her eyes crinkle....

But I didn't see any tears. :?

that's a sign of sociopathy.

JB: "there were a couple times under the clothes that lasted for a couple seconds."

It DOESN'T matter! IT WAS MOLESTATION!!!!!!!!

"You have a safe place to share your heart"

ughhhhhhhh. No they didn't.

Just not to go to sleep undisturbed by their brother's probing fingers.

A safe place to share your heart?????

More like come to mommy so I can teach you how to just SMILE AND LOVE JESUS INSTEAD.

Omg. JB said the girls didn't even know Josh had touched them since they were asleep and it was over their clothes. Gotta make sure to minimize as much as possible!

JB minimized at least a half of dozen times int he first 15 mins. He emphasized sleep about 5 times, over the clothes about 3 times said under the clothes once.

"they didn't understand, the weren't aware of bad touch"

WTF- my kids have been aware of bad touch for YEARS (ages 11 and 7). One place they were taught to report and what is a bad touch and bad stuff was in our CATHOLIC religious ed class (with parent permission).

"this wasn't rape or anything like that"

mmk

When you have to defend your kid's action with a statement like that, you have to know you fucked up in your parenting someplace.

I would have locked him in my room personally but you know I was raised right :ew: AND THIS ISNT THE FULL INTERVIEW YET :pull-hair:

ME TOO- that was my first thought. Josh would have been sleeping in MY room behind a locked door.

Why can't I get this to work!?! Lol now I wish I wasn't too cheap to have cable.

Me too! LOL It's working for me....

The interview is a train wreck.

Didn't know Megyn Kelly was such a fucking leghumper! :angry-banghead:

Fuck Josh's "tender conscience", these people threw their girls under the bus big time.

Archived