IGNORED

The menstrual meat squatter

Grimalkin

I thought my mom was bad, baking rum cakes and giving them to her LDS neighbors and laughing when they said it was the best cake they ever had.

Not sure I feel like eating anything today after reading what this lady does.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Atheist put up the picture. The horrible, horrible picture. And after I had tried so hard to forget. :cry2:

Please, please, please tell me that she knits moon mats out of her pubes. Please?

Years ago I realized that I was having problems with tampons and came across a group of people that even my super crunchy self could not get on board with. This was their favorite topic. Also what they did with the jar they kept the bloody mats in between washings...

Please, please, please tell me that she knits moon mats out of her pubes. Please?

Years ago I realized that I was having problems with tampons and came across a group of people that even my super crunchy self could not get on board with. This was their favorite topic. Also what they did with the jar they kept the bloody mats in between washings...

So far the only pubes mentioned went accidentally into some wing sauce instead of some bread dough. she LOLed it off. :wtf:

So far the only pubes mentioned went accidentally into some wing sauce instead of some bread dough. she LOLed it off. :wtf:

:puke: :vomit: With all of the smilies here, how is there not one violently throwing up?

Also this one :chores-mowlawn: needs to be wearing a bkini.

Wow! Psychotic sounds like the polite word for her. Frankly some of her raving reminds me of my former MIL who was bi-polar and seemed to slip into schizophrenia over the years. She was so unsafe with food her children wouldn't eat anything she prepared, bought or touched. However hearing the local trains sending her coded messages as they run by daily seems completely tame compared to all this menstrual blood extreme crunchiness.

Seems right up there with those who drink their own urine. Your body decided both urine and the uterine lining were WASTE and expelled such substances. Why oh why would she use menstrual blood as a meat marinade? Hopefully the roast was well cooked so nobody got sick off old oxidizing blood.

Adding your menstrual blood to your composter or home garden seems extreme to me but at least would enrich your vegetable garden I suppose. But food? Ick! :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach:

Thank you for mentioning this. I don't know anything about wiccan, pagan, etc. religions and I can't tell if she's a legit practitioner of some faith I never heard of, which would be fine, I guess??? Or is this appropriative and offensive to nature worshippers? Correct me if I'm wrong, but potions involving body fluids aren't always administered to others with their full knowledge and consent, are they? I looked into it a little bit the last time she came up here, but I don't remember what I read, except something vague about love spells, etc. Please forgive my ignorance and potentially misguided desire to live and let live...

Nature Worshipers shouldn't be exploiting animals by buying ribs from the market, and desecrating their corpses with bodily waste.

She sounds like a poser.

:brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach:

Found a picture on her tumblr that answered my question: "Wait, how does she keep the bird from crapping all over everything?"

Answer: haha, she doesn't! graveyarddirt.tumblr.com/post/93776172799/accounted-for

Found a picture on her tumblr that answered my question: "Wait, how does she keep the bird from crapping all over everything?"

Answer: haha, she doesn't! graveyarddirt.tumblr.com/post/93776172799/accounted-for

Thats nasty, My small parrot is potty train to not poop on us and to ‘ask’ to go back to her cage to poop.

Someone pass the brain bleach... I don't even think I'm brave enough to try and read her Tumblr.

I need a drink and some brain bleach. Tell me FJ bought stock in brain bleach

Thank you for mentioning this. I don't know anything about wiccan, pagan, etc. religions and I can't tell if she's a legit practitioner of some faith I never heard of, which would be fine, I guess??? Or is this appropriative and offensive to nature worshippers? Correct me if I'm wrong, but potions involving body fluids aren't always administered to others with their full knowledge and consent, are they? I looked into it a little bit the last time she came up here, but I don't remember what I read, except something vague about love spells, etc. Please forgive my ignorance and potentially misguided desire to live and let live...

In college I knew someone who was...pagan of some sort. I honestly don't remember. She highly valued her body, and that went for things like hair and nails. When she got her hair cut, she would sweep up and bring the hair clippings home. She would run them through the garbage disposal along with her fingernail clippings and the contents of a menstrual cup, so that no one could use them and no one could look through the garbage for them.

I went on a bike ride yesterday and saw two roadkill squirrels.

Thanks to this lady, instead of thinking, "Oh, poor squirrels!" I thought about a naked woman running to them and dribbling jizz on them out of her freshly fucked vagina.

Thanks to this lady, instead of thinking, "Oh, poor squirrels!" I thought about a naked woman running to them and dribbling jizz on them out of her freshly fucked vagina.

Thanks for that. I had managed to not click on the pictures. Now I'm going to need that :brain-bleach:

Happy Atheist put up the picture. The horrible, horrible picture. And after I had tried so hard to forget. :cry2:

Hey, I put it behind spoiler tags. If you clicked it, that's on you. :penguin-no:

Sitting on raw meat just can't be good for you, can it? Seems like a UTI and/or a bacterial infection just waiting to happen.

Whoever was looking for puke smilies, here are a few options for you (none of them particularly violent, but they get the message across:

:puke-left::puke-front::puke-huge:

Finally braved the Tumblr etc. :wtf:

I know I was warned but... eek! My innocence! :puke-front:

Ew. LOL. Ew. LOL. Ew. Oy.

Yeah, of all the nutjobs I know about from this board, this one is probably the hardest to formulate a verbal response to.

Yeah, I don't think I can handle this lady, especially since there are pictures.

I've heard of women putting their menstrual blood in food and serving it to their husbands/boyfriends/victims in order to do some sort of "spell" on them that makes them obsessed with the woman whose blood it is. I just can't believe anyone would willingly eat that.

Sitting on raw meat just can't be good for you, can it? Seems like a UTI and/or a bacterial infection just waiting to happen.

Whoever was looking for puke smilies, here are a few options for you (none of them particularly violent, but they get the message across:

:puke-left::puke-front::puke-huge:

Thank you!

That last sentance should not exist. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Her description on tumblr made me laugh. Shes apparently a pre med dropout. (Seriously "almost nun" and "serpent sex pig/man eating sex sphinx" should never be used in the same description).

For anyone who hasn't read it:

"almost nun. aries sun. beloved. cemetery châtelaine. chthonic call girl. creatrix. deer priestess. demon wife. destructrix. devil worshipper. divine wet nurse. ecstatic harlot. embalmer. fairy tale hag. fertility goat. gatekeeper. harpy. haruspextrix. hedge rider. horned goddess. king maker. leo ascent. maenad. magna mater. maid-of-all-work. man-eating sex sphinx. metal monkey. mud pit oracle. myrrhbearer. nudist gardener. pisces (& mercury) moon. plaguebearer. pop culture mystic. pre-med dropout. psychopomp. sacred whore. sacrificial lamb. scavenger. serpent. sex pig. she-king. the empress. the veiled one. virgin bride. warrior queen. washer woman. wild woman. witch. українка."

Archived