IGNORED

LOL Megyn Kelly

Buzzard

I bet Megyn would get so many compliments if she wore that hairstyle to the Duggar interview.

If she wears that Boob-tacular dress with Mullet's hair then Jim Boob might explode.

Wait, do we call him Jim Boob because he is a boob or because he stares at them?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she wears that Boob-tacular dress with Mullet's hair then Jim Boob might explode.

Wait, do we call him Jim Boob because he is a boob or because he stares at them?

Well, after admitting that he confessed to Michelle about being defrauded by Dolly Parton's spectacular cleavage, I'm guessing a little of both. :lol:

Oh my goddddddd that one is TOO PERFECT because that's what people actually sometimes do when they fart. I mean, not me of course. Women never fart! :? 8-) :D

This is my new favourite topic. I have a feeling tomorrow's interview will make me wanna barf. Being Canadian I can't watch it (yay!) but I'm sure I'll hear all about it and see clips of it on YouTube so I'm just going to stay in this safe topic of hilarity. Keep up the good work everyone!

My FIL did this, but he kept his keys in his back pocket, so whenever he would do this, he would set his car alarm off. People used to pass his office and laugh and laugh when they saw his car alarm go off! I miss that man...

More like to make Jim Bob feel at home. But that's a bad idea, don't want to defraud him on national TV.

But seriously, this is great. I remember my older cousins having styles like this when I was a kid and thinking how glamorous they looked. :cray-cray:

Does anyone else read Megyn as Me-Gine, rhymes with fine?

:wtf:

I always read it as Me (ob) Gyn, (you Jane)

Great meme, but what would've made it funnier? A pimp hat on Megyn's head.

I'm not that good. I'm sure someone else here can help me out!

Off topic but she's had a lot of work done. Her nose looks completely different now.

Yeah, I've always thought her nose job was very poorly done. It looks like she had a bulbous tip, which is more difficult to correct than other issues, but it's still pretty obvious and not well sculpted, imo.

Yeah, I've always thought her nose job was very poorly done. It looks like she had a bulbous tip, which is more difficult to correct than other issues, but it's still pretty obvious and not well sculpted, imo.

This made me very interested in plastic surgery terminology, so I went to find other examples of a bulbous tip and what a nose job would look like for those cases.

I got halfway through typing "bulbous tip" into the Google search bar before realizing that searching for that at work was probably a VERY bad idea...

This made me very interested in plastic surgery terminology, so I went to find other examples of a bulbous tip and what a nose job would look like for those cases.

I got halfway through typing "bulbous tip" into the Google search bar before realizing that searching for that at work was probably a VERY bad idea...

:lol:

If you Google image "rhinoplasty for bulbous tip" that should be safe. A bulbous tip is when the end of the nose is heavy, round, and fleshy (Think Karl Malden as an extreme example. Kelly's really wasn't bad at all.) It's harder to correct and a lot more delicate of a process than someone who gets rhinoplasty for a bump on the bridge of their nose, which can just be shaved down (think Ashlee Simpson). I've gotten the former, so I tend to really notice when other people have had it done as well. It's really, really easy to go overboard and have too much taken away. When that happens, the original nostrils also can look out of proportion, and messing with nostrils is pretty much a crapshoot in terms of results.

I know way too much about noses..

Oh god, thats some basic instinct leg crossing going on there... :shock:

:pink-shock: :pink-shock: :pink-shock:

I see pretty much everything.

I-feel-very-attacked-laganja-mister-scandal-.gif

Michelle & Jim Bob on the show last night (not sure if this is allowed as it doesn't actually show Megyn Kelly).

93425.jpg

How many times would we have to repost this image before it appears when Jill and Jessa google themselves.

The Duggars, Duggar Family, Jill Duggar Dillard, Jill Dillard, Jessa Duggar Seewald, Jessa Seewald

That's all.

Is she paying homage to Sharon Stone uncrossing her legs in Basic Instinct?

How many times would we have to repost this image before it appears when Jill and Jessa google themselves.

The Duggars, Duggar Family, Jill Duggar Dillard, Jill Dillard, Jessa Duggar Seewald, Jessa Seewald

That's all.

Her expression is reminding me of when Carol Burnett would do Mrs. Wiggins. :lol:

[bBvideo 560,340:2evj55ah]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne7FkS523VA[/bBvideo]

That's all.

Pure genius. Megayn really should have been more considerate to the Duggars.

Archived