IGNORED

LOL Megyn Kelly

Buzzard

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are amazing! I needed this laugh today. I hope J'Megynchelle does indeed disappoint us and takes the interview to a whole other level and calls the Duggars out on everything though.

I cant think of what to caption this one but its good.

megyn-th1-1.jpg

heres one : I'm going to need a few of these to keep up the BS

I cant think of what to caption this one but its good.

megyn-th1-1.jpg

"Jim Bob, Michelle, is this how you kiss each other? Am I doing it right?"

Buzzard, the glee and enthusiasm you are demonstrating for this task assures me that you are overjoyed to be free of your Tuesday night recap duties, possibly forever. :D

These are hilarious.

Oh my goddddddd that one is TOO PERFECT because that's what people actually sometimes do when they fart. I mean, not me of course. Women never fart! :? 8-) :D

This is my new favourite topic. I have a feeling tomorrow's interview will make me wanna barf. Being Canadian I can't watch it (yay!) but I'm sure I'll hear all about it and see clips of it on YouTube so I'm just going to stay in this safe topic of hilarity. Keep up the good work everyone!

Here's mine:

post-7337-14452000373307_thumb.jpg

And another:

post-7337-14452000373416_thumb.jpg

I bet Megyn would get so many compliments if she wore that hairstyle to the Duggar interview.

If she wore her hair like that with the blue shirt that's in this thread JB would have a lot of confessing to do after.

Archived