IGNORED

Hate muslim ralley scared ask for 10 mil for protection

doggie

So the idiot goes on a hate filled protest and does not think of his family's safety but now that it has happened was the Public to pay for the safety of his family? I can't imagine this guy doing well in the army.

So he will give away any of the 10 mil he does not need or use it to run for congress? well I am sure he will fit right in with the GOP.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... is-family/

…

The money will go towards fortifying my house and getting what ever is necessary to make them feel safe again. I refuse to profit from this and any additional funds will go to Children’s Hospital. You have my word on that! And should I decide to run for John McCain’s seat in the Senate that is up for grabs this election, money will go towards starting my campaign as well.

Saw an interview with this clown the other day, nothing like spouting hate and then wondering why people might be angry with you. This pathetic loser was a dumb as a sack of hammers.

Also, I don't buy for a moment that ISIS has any clue who he is. This man is small potatoes, most people wouldn't notice if they offed him. Of those that did, many wouldn't care. It's not a statement. He's just trying to get noticed so he can run for office. How proud of my state I am... :roll:

This even certainly tied up traffic in the area. That was the worst part of it. Welcome to Arizona- Guns, (white, Christian) God and 'Murica.

This even certainly tied up traffic in the area. That was the worst part of it. Welcome to Arizona- Guns, (white, Christian) God and 'Murica.

The sad thing is, I like Arizona a lot, not for the gun totting, fear mongering white Christian nut jobs, I have just had an awesome time in my three trips to AZ. (I'm a cyclist, it's a great place to bike and the cycling community there is awesome)

There's an update that GoFundMe has put a stop to Jon Ritzheimer's campaign to raise money for, uh, the protection of his family (as well as a run for office).

The next time someone tries to argue that Muslims are universally savage, point out the ongoing survival of the idiot who organized and participated in an armed "Draw Mohammed" rally in front of a mosque.

Of course he would grifting asshole that he is. :music-tool:

This has been all over my FB feed all day. Almost all laughing at him. Mostly by fellow Muslims. Yet, the one thing none of us can find is any death threats against him or his family, which is why this made such little sense to us. Is there some that are known? (General consensus among my group of friends both IRL and on FB is eye rolling 'these people are insane, they're showing themselves to be bigots and morons" feelings. Not a one hateful diatribe returned.)

Idiot. If there was a theeat to safety wouldn't the actual event be targeted? And wouldn't he want to avoid having everyone see his face?

I will save my donation for the actual security upgrade my kids' school needs.

The sad thing is, I like Arizona a lot, not for the gun totting, fear mongering white Christian nut jobs, I have just had an awesome time in my three trips to AZ. (I'm a cyclist, it's a great place to bike and the cycling community there is awesome)

I've lived here for 14 years. I moved here from the liberal haven of Massachusetts. There was a certain amount of culture shock that took some getting used to. I like it now, and can't imagine living elsewhere. But yeah, it took a long time.

Next time there's an election, look at the color coded breakdown. There are two of what my mom calls "blue islands". I love my blue island. We have plenty of the nutters to, but they span both extremes, so there's balance. I'm one those "I support the gun rights of lesbian pot farmers" types, so it's a good fit.

Next time there's an election, look at the color coded breakdown. There are two of what my mom calls "blue islands". I love my blue island. We have plenty of the nutters to, but they span both extremes, so there's balance. I'm one those "I support the gun rights of lesbian pot farmers" types, so it's a good fit.

I've found a small peer group. We're mostly godless heathens who support the right to arm bears and bare arms. Football is our in-season church, with drinking and Cards Against Humanity being a common hobby. It's harder on my kids, who have little dipshits tell them in school things like "My parents say I can't be friends with people who aren't Christians" and "You're going to hell because you don't go to our church." As far as my kids know, Resurrection is a TV show, and the Bible is just a really long novel that was written a long time ago.

I still remember asking my mom if Jesus was a real person and her telling me that there was probably a man named Jesus that lived a long time ago. We're a little more religious than that now, but the bible was in the same category with Aesop's Fables and Brer Rabbit growing up.

I'm really against the normalization of "oh, it's his own fault for provocing".

I think it's scary that people can get killed for what they say, even when they say things I don't agree with. It's not against the law to be an idiot, nor should it be the cause for violence or murder.

I agree that no one should be killed over words. However. Until someone finds these supposed threats against his family, I'm not buying that they are real. No one has killed any wbc wackos, why would they kill this guy? He's trying to make money from hate and fear. He started by selling anti-Muslim t-shirts. That probably didn't have a good enough profit margin.

I agree that no one should be killed over words. However. Until someone finds these supposed threats against his family, I'm not buying that they are real. No one has killed any wbc wackos, why would they kill this guy? He's trying to make money from hate and fear. He started by selling anti-Muslim t-shirts. That probably didn't have a good enough profit margin.

Two members from the mosque that he protested outside actually tried to kill people at the "Draw the Muhamed"-contest in Texas. I am sure that the threats have been coming.

I follow a bunch of islamists on Facebook and they threaten with violence quite openly for much smaller "insults" than this one.

Two men suspected of terrorism funding for IS were arrested in Sweden yesterday and the comments were filled with threats and death threats against the police, the security police and politicians for daring to touch them.

I'm really against the normalization of "oh, it's his own fault for provocing".

I think it's scary that people can get killed for what they say, even when they say things I don't agree with. It's not against the law to be an idiot, nor should it be the cause for violence or murder.

I absolutely agree that "provocation" should never be seen as justification for violence. It's not that different from asking a rape victim what she was wearing. You either have freedom, or you don't.

I think posters here are just suspicious of this guy's claims that there was a credible security threat to his home and family, when no direct threats were reported and he was expecting strangers to simply hand him millions of dollars.

Some threats, sadly, do exist. That's why my synagogue pays for security and police presence each week, and that's why the schools have beefed up security and are planning even more expensive upgrades.

For the most part, WBC targets people who aren't violent extremists. The families of those targeted are deeply hurt and offended, but they know that their feelings don't give them license to commit murder.

For the most part, WBC targets people who aren't violent extremists. The families of those targeted are deeply hurt and offended, but they know that their feelings don't give them license to commit murder.

I agree. Of course, it's only a very small group of Muslims who reacts this way, but those Islamists are truly dangerous. And there are more than enough examples to show that they will kill people.

Just to name a few, Charlie Hebdo is one recent example, the deadly terror attack in Denmark this year (theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/15/copenhagen-shooting-bar-showered-bullets-witnesses), the fact that critical authors, journalists and cartoonists have to have 24/7 security protection and so on.

I absolutely agree that "provocation" should never be seen as justification for violence. It's not that different from asking a rape victim what she was wearing. You either have freedom, or you don't.

I think posters here are just suspicious of this guy's claims that there was a credible security threat to his home and family, when no direct threats were reported and he was expecting strangers to simply hand him millions of dollars.

Some threats, sadly, do exist. That's why my synagogue pays for security and police presence each week, and that's why the schools have beefed up security and are planning even more expensive upgrades.

I never thought that I would live to see the day when heavy armed police officers were patroling outside the synagogue in my country, but I walked by and saw them after the Paris attack. I am appaled over what is happening to the jews in Europe, again. I am so sorry that you have the same situation in North America.

I agree. Of course, it's only a very small group of Muslims who reacts this way, but those Islamists are truly dangerous. And there are more than enough examples to show that they will kill people.

Just to name a few, Charlie Hebdo is one recent example, the deadly terror attack in Denmark this year (theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/15/copenhagen-shooting-bar-showered-bullets-witnesses), the fact that critical authors, journalists and cartoonists have to have 24/7 security protection and so on.

Don't forget to mention (it is often forgotten) that the Charlie Hebdo murderers also murdered four jews in the kosher store and after the attack in Copenhagen the killer murdered a jewish security guard outside the synagogue. I wonder what they did to "provoke" violence.

Jews seems to be just as "provoking" as Muhammad cartoonists in Europe.

Also the murders in the jewish museum in Brussels last summer, four dead, the killer Mehdi Nemmouche was a jihadist who had returned from Syria fighting for islamists:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Mus ... m_shooting

Plus numerous attacks on a smaller scale and Malmö, once the jewish centre in Sweden, is soon judenrein after the attacks and threats the jews have to face.

When people start to discuss that we shouldn't "provoke" Islamists or people who are threatened are to blame, I just want to scream.

Don't forget to mention (it is often forgotten) that the Charlie Hebdo murderers also murdered four jews in the kosher store and after the attack in Copenhagen the killer murdered a jewish security guard outside the synagogue. I wonder what they did to "provoke" violence.

Jews seems to be just as "provoking" as Muhammad cartoonists in Europe.

Also the murders in the jewish museum in Brussels last summer, four dead, the killer Mehdi Nemmouche was a jihadist who had returned from Syria fighting for islamists:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Mus ... m_shooting

Plus numerous attacks on a smaller scale and Malmö, once the jewish centre in Sweden, is soon judenrein after the attacks and threats the jews have to face.

When people start to discuss that we shouldn't "provoke" Islamists or people who are threatened are to blame, I just want to scream.

I didn't forget the Jewish victims, my example was focusing on those who have been murdered cause they caused controversy.

But I agree, Islamists are now a bigger threat for Jews in Europe than neo-nazis.

I didn't forget the Jewish victims, my example was focusing on those who have been murdered cause they caused controversy.

But I agree, Islamists are now a bigger threat for Jews in Europe than neo-nazis.

I agree. And I get furious when people say that we shouldn't "provoke" or "offend" muslims. The vast majority of muslims don't use violence to stop people who "offend" them but deal with it in a democratic way. Or don't care. The islamists that do really don't care about some cartoons. They will cause terror no matter what, the "offensive" cartoons is just an excuse to find a target.

Archived