IGNORED

The Duggars' Megyn Kelly Interview - MERGE

luv2laugh

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have hope for the two Js now they are married though, and free of the compound (I think I'd want to run to Nepal too!!! Even with a newborn baby. Funny how for such a close, loving family it took Jimchelle 3 weeks to see her after the birth? Things that make you go hmmmm). The two women could do a lot of good work and have compassion with other victims and starting over, if they had the heart, courage and character to do so. Judging by their interview "“I’m like, ‘that is so overboard and a lie really", I won't hold my breath at this moment in time. They are still young and heavily sheltered not that intelligent, and not known for their critical thinking skills.

Not a strongly worded rebuttal is it? Like, um, is it? You know?

I think the last thing those girls need to do is work with victims of sexual abuse = girls don't need to be told that it is crucial to forgive your attacker and to pray the pain away. :angry-banghead:

Hey, where's the new interview thread? Has Buzzard not made it yet? I'm hoping to follow along here while I watch it.

Long time lurker here. I am so grossed out by all of this. I CANNOT believe Jill and Jessa and having to do this. This is not a choice. Cannot dishonor mother and dad and cannot be resentful bc...god hates that?

I just feel so so so sad and angry about this.

Question: on the Duggar fb page (I can't go there much...the leghumpers make me want to vomit) it says "A portion of the interview will air on The Kelly File tomorrow, June 3rd at 9 PM/ET. The full one-hour special will air on Friday, June 5th at 9 PM/ET."

Is the full special not tonight?

I can't believe I'm going to watch it but I'm in gaping at train wreck mode :angry-banghead: :cray-cray:

Ok, one of you Yanks lend the Canadians a log-in for your cable provider so we can watch it online. These are the main ones then they have a massive drop down list under 'other.'

Choose your provider:

Cox

DIRECTV

Optimum

Time Warner Cable

Comcast XFINITY

Charter Communications

Verizon FiOS

AT&T U-verse

Other

Well, this is one Canadian who would rather eat roadkill than watch this interview (and it would probably make me just as sick).

Part of me doesn't want to watch, the other part of me wants to see if they spin this like my fundie family spins shit.

How can Jessa call herself a victim and in the same sentence say that Josh is not a predator? What kind of cognitive dissonance?

I have to say that I hope Ben and Derek step up to give Josh the butt kicking he so richly deserves for this.

Leave him tied up to a fence post, an allusion to victims of gay hate crimes. It would be less than his punishment in jail. They don't like child molesters in jail...

“I’m like, ‘that is so overboard and a lie really.’ I mean people get mad at me for saying that, but I can say this because I was one of the victims." Jessa Dugggar

What's wrong with this statement?

Jim Bob and Mother Of The Year are sick fucks.

Hey, where's the new interview thread? Has Buzzard not made it yet? I'm hoping to follow along here while I watch it.

Mods are going to make the thread shortly. I'll write my expectations as to how this may go down there.

I think the last thing those girls need to do is work with victims of sexual abuse = girls don't need to be told that it is crucial to forgive your attacker and to pray the pain away. :angry-banghead:

Not to mention, these girls haven't come to terms with their own abuse in a healthy manner because of ATI and their parents. They have no business trying to help other women when they're not at a healthy point yet.

http://deadline.com/2015/06/megyn-kelly ... 201437291/

HOW IN THE EFFIN HELL IS INAPPROPRIATELY TOUCHING A 5 YEAR OLD NOT CHILD MOLESTATION?!! :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

My teeth will be grinded to tiny little nubs by the end of this interview, I just know it.

Oh dear God...

That is so sick.

She can say it because she's one of the victims?!? 'Pay no attention to the police reports, people. We were just riffing on a theme.

How can Jessa call herself a victim and in the same sentence say that Josh is not a predator? What kind of cognitive dissonance?

Let's not forget that Jessa was an annoying moron before all this came to light. So don't expect that much to change now.

Archived