IGNORED

Background On The Duggars

FJismyheadship

:lol: Complete with links and sources.

Yeah, I'll get right on that! My fee is $25 an hour.

:lol: Complete with links and sources.

Which is marginally less laughable than can someone write a summary so she can use that as her source.

Here's the story on how InTouch got the police report on Josh. Michelle messed with the wrong lesbian couple, and they got mad and then got even. :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle ... story.html

Also, a possible hint of things to come:

More requests and more documents followed, although Perel said the magazine hasn’t got everything it wanted. “Do I have more information on the Duggars in general?†he said. “Yes, I’d say we have some significant things coming out,†though he declined to say what.

Here's the story on how InTouch got the police report on Josh. Michelle messed with the wrong lesbian couple, and they got mad and then got even. :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle ... story.html

Also, a possible hint of things to come:

More requests and more documents followed, although Perel said the magazine hasn’t got everything it wanted. “Do I have more information on the Duggars in general?†he said. “Yes, I’d say we have some significant things coming out,†though he declined to say what.

Ahhh shit, there's more.

Pretty much what I said. Yep, apparently, there's more.

I really don't follow the Duggars that closely. A little bit goes a very long way for me.

One thing that makes me giggle is JB's posturing to " sue". If it's true, like the InTouch publication, then he doesn't have a lawsuit. The family has " public figure" status and if it's true, they are fair game for it to be told.

Thanks always for news stories, but still holding out for FJISMYHEADSHIP's friend's article that has the angle we've yet to see...

Why would one agree to cover a topic one is totally unfamiliar with in the first place? Secondly I 'd like to point out it seems to me someone tried to make easy money by letting someone else do their work.

I came to this thread because I thought someone had some NEW background information on the Duggars...

The request to get others do your work for you is laughable...

Start with "Quiverfull" by Joyce... very good book indeed. And maybe... just maybe with books by the Duggars? Could be a more quoteable source than FJ...

Archived