IGNORED

We are in Gawker's Take Down of the Bates

nelliebelle1197

More ATI info from Gawker. There was a whole week at EXCEL devoted to doing things like figuring out your "color", looking for eye traps and learning how to sit properly.

http://gawker.com/the-duggars-creepy-ho ... 1707722189

From the font of those documents, they look like they were published in the 80s. The color season was a very big deal then (my mom was super into it) and I can't really snark on it because the secular world was into it too. There was a book called 'Color Me Beautiful" and it looks like it's from that (my mom still has her copy of it).

I'm surprised there were no modesty guides for the ladies.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The symptoms are basically just burning and swelling at the site of exposure. Really, those are bad enough!

Edit: And with this lovely comment I finally shed my "new member" status - it only took 3+ years of obsessive reading!

Somehow it seems fitting that it was with a post about your vagina.

• 10 months later...

Just bumping an old thread up for the newbies.

For those who are wondering about the Bates family's negatives, this article has a good summary of it.

I lowes on their facebook page I was disappointed they had not pulled advertising dollars? They deleted the question this bothers me. . . I have a Lowes Credit Card they dont have the answer the local store manager doesnt have an answer where do I go to ask??? :x

1-800-445-6937 is their corporate phone number.

Archived