IGNORED

OT: Thank you to the mods

Rainytown

Thank you Mod team, you are amazing and thank you for providing a place for intelligent discussion and discussion on the things mum said never to talk about!!!

Absolutely!

I've been a lurker forever and had issues with getting my account set up for about a month.

The mods that responded to my emails and helped me bypass whatever my server was sending that didn't agree with the freejinger server...

I'm glad it all got sorted before this, frankly, the biggest scandal to rock the duggar world thus far.

An excellent job keeping the threads scrubbed.

And an extra thank you for your personal help with my account.

Admins do more but mods merge threads that need to be merged into one topic, approve the posts of people in the prayer closet or on JTTH, breaking links that need to be broken, delete duplicate posts if needed, respond to questions, etc. There's probably more but I think that's most of it. Oh, and now we are getting ready for our Raptureversary.

I am beyond excited to take part in that! I have no idea what that entails. Will we have cake or anything?

And I think when thanking the mods we really mean the whole administrative team. You are all truly amazing!

Thank you very much to the whole administration team for the great work. You rock. 8-)

And - did someone say cake ?

It's memorial day weekend! You guys should be off to the beach yet you're here handling all this since the Duggar scandal broke. hats off to you guys :dance:

It's memorial day weekend! You guys should be off to the beach yet you're here handling all this since the Duggar scandal broke. hats off to you guys :dance:

It's raining cats and dogs here so no beach, taking time to read up on the Duggar hoopla.

Thanks to the mods for all that they do.

Archived