IGNORED

OT: Thank you to the mods

Rainytown

I hope the mods will allow this to stay. After all, it's good to say "thank you" when people go above and beyond.

I'm sure the past few days have been difficult at best and exhausting. Thank you so much for offering a place for all of us to comment and process. You do an outstanding job. And I hope you'll get some time with family and friends to rest and decompress.

Again, thank you for all you do. And thanks to the owners of Free Jinger as well.

-R

Heck yeah! From keeping the comments respectable and appropriate to keeping the forums up, you guys are doing great.

Thank you very much to the mods for taking time away from their holiday weekend to run the boards.

I'm in Canada. We had our holiday last weekend so I'm not missing any holiday! Plus, I'm stuck inside doing school work all this weekend anyway, may as well procrastinate a bit with some moderation.

Thank you :)

I really appreciate it that you take the time to run this board. I'm sure it's often very stressful, especially if something like the Duggar scandal happens. So I'm grateful that you give us this opportunity to discuss and expose all the infamous fundies and their harmful ideologies.

My sincerest thanks. You have kept this forum working and readable. Reaction to situation could have gotten so easily out of hand, but you have kept us "in check." :)

I, like a number of new members, came out of long term lurkerdom to finally join the forum.

When my membership was waiting approval I thought "oh they must be swamped right now" and resigned myself to waiting days. But within a few hours - once it was a decent hour in North America - I was approved and able to participate.

So thank you very much for that ... Which is on top what much be a really tough job of moderating right now.

First of all, I am completely illiterate regarding how moderating a forum such as this works. So I was already in awe during the Infamous and Great Dilly Dally extravaganza. I did not then know how you kept FJ afloat. But that pales in comparison to this. Thank you, and congratulations. I still don't understand what you do, or how you do it. But you all have my deepest respect. Fantastic job! :worship:

First of all, I am completely illiterate regarding how moderating a forum such as this works. So I was already in awe during the Infamous and Great Dilly Dally extravaganza. I did not then know how you kept FJ afloat. But that pales in comparison to this. Thank you, and congratulations. I still don't understand what you do, or how you do it. But you all have my deepest respect. Fantastic job! :worship:

Admins do more but mods merge threads that need to be merged into one topic, approve the posts of people in the prayer closet or on JTTH, breaking links that need to be broken, delete duplicate posts if needed, respond to questions, etc. There's probably more but I think that's most of it. Oh, and now we are getting ready for our Raptureversary.

Thank you mods for keeping this place afloat and reining things in when the need arises.

Thanks from me too!

Ever since Thursday, I can see it's been nuts here. Not only does it take so much more time to moderate,these kind of bombshells come out of the blue,when you are least ready.

Agreed to all of the above. Thank you, so much. It's nice to have a safe and respectable place to discuss almost any, and everything :)

Admins do more but mods merge threads that need to be merged into one topic, approve the posts of people in the prayer closet or on JTTH, breaking links that need to be broken, delete duplicate posts if needed, respond to questions, etc. There's probably more but I think that's most of it. Oh, and now we are getting ready for our Raptureversary.

Yeah, when are you lazy bones going to cough up the Raptureversary discussion. ::tapping toe impatiently::

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, seriously. :u-rock: :text-bravo: :u-rock:

Many thanks to the courageous mods and helpmeets who somehow managed to keep this site up during the recent madness!

Archived