IGNORED

Josh Duggar Admits to Molestation Rumors - Part 4

happy atheist

I have a hunch we will be seeing Josh doing a sit down tell all style interview. I don't think they'll mention it was his sisters, or name the victims. But we will be hearing how he got salvation and how beliieu g in God redeemed him etc. They'll include snippets from Anna and Jim Douche and Michelle.

Probably on the 700 club

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably on the 700 club

Time.com is criticizing the network not having not yet severed ties yet I have a feeling the 700 club may be the only ones that bite.

Won't the other fundie families feel pressure to give a statement? Enough pressure that it becomes inevitable?

Quite possibly, but fundie culture has an easy out on statements. They can just say they "are praying for all involved" and leave it at that. Not one will fault them for praying for those involved.

Remember where the Josh owes taxes thing broke and we were digging around in court cases? I remember seeing this http://esearch.co.washington.ar.us/exte ... P%2b7v8%3d but thought nothing of it. Now there is a whole new meaning to it I bet.

If the link doesn't work it's Arkansas Department of Health vs Joshua (Minor) Duggar filed 4/4/2007. I'm clueless about FOIAs and how they work. Buzzard?

The leghumpers are still in full swing, one of the comments written suggests that Oprah, called the authorities and lied to them about the Duggar's to bring the family down... wth? Are people not really reading the articles? Are they just so hung up on defending him that they are not doing any research to formulate a well thought out opinion?

I told someone what happened in the past with Oprah and the person told me to stop lying because Oprah doesn't gossip. I just gave up.

Archived