IGNORED

Oh the irony in Steve Maxwell's latest Seriously post

SPHASH

It occurred to me that this particular Seriously column is really Steve trying to get his readers to sign up their kids for 1TONRamp. His kids are fine, you your kids need help, so buy his services.

R Crumb has a wonderful graphic novel of the book of genesis. https://www.amazon.com/dp/0393061027/

The Maxwells wouldn't be allowed to read it. There are boobs.

The comments on Amazon are wonderful and worth a read as well. I'm going to see if it is available at my public library.

It occurred to me that this particular Seriously column is really Steve trying to get his readers to sign up their kids for 1TONRamp. His kids are fine, you your kids need help, so buy his services.

Agree!!

Hey I just posted

and this is normal

But here's my website

So pay me maybe

It's hard to look right at you sinner

But here's my website

So pay me maybe.

I think Mary can also sew. I believe she has made bridesmaid dresses, maybe the ones for Christopher and NR-Anna's wedding? And she used to sew frumpers back in the day. So maybe she could be a seamstress to make money.

I think Mary can also sew. I believe she has made bridesmaid dresses, maybe the ones for Christopher and NR-Anna's wedding? And she used to sew frumpers back in the day. So maybe she could be a seamstress to make money.

Yes, that's a talent she's actually has and she loves doing it.

Too bad that in Maxhell, if you are really good at something and enjoy doing it, it's an idol taking away from the Lord.

I've commented in discussions before why does she not start her own business, but obviously Steve decided she'd do art. Because as the Moody books teach us, when you aren't that great at something, that's when you should have a business doing it.

In that case, I should totally become an engineer. I'm not all that food with electrical wiring but I know how to use google and youtube and I'm sure I can figure it out.

I am, after all, the only person in this house of 6 adults who knows what a fusebox is and how to use it.

That makes me more than qualified, I'm sure :)

I just inhaled bread laughing. How self-unaware can he be?

Steve Maxwell: So ridiculous he causes laughter-induced bread inhalation.

I just inhaled bread laughing. How self-unaware can he be?

The concept of irony doesn't exist in Maxhell, but it does here. :)

:penguin-no: You doubting Thomasinas! Sarah, Anna and Mary just choose to stay at home. No pressure from Steve at all! Not only that, should Steve kick the bucket he has made sure that his daughters can feed and clothe themselves.

From Titus2 Jan 14, 2014.

We have given our girls learning opportunities just like our boys have had so that they not only have homemaking skills but also have income-producing skills. Sarah has learned business management skills, including Quickbooks, inventory, shipping, taxes, marketing, and more. Not only that, but she also has now authored eight successful children’s books. Anna has bookkeeping skills she learned as she managed the boys’ construction-business books, has her A+ certificate, and much experience in nutrition and exercise. Mary is taking art classes.

Our girls have chosen not to work outside our home, and they have also chosen to live in our home until marriage. They have made those decisions because of the protection and sheltering they have within our home. That doesn’t mean they live secluded lives. They have many interactions with people in our community, church, and across the country as we travel. However, they aren’t going outside our home each day into the workforce. Sarah and Anna are at ages where they could make different choices as to their work and living environment if they so desired, but they prefer it here. Mary will soon be at that age, but she also indicates that she is happiest at home until marriage.

Of course, if they try to escape Maxhell leave home they won't have references from real jobs but Sarah's business management skills are amazeballs. The Moody books will be best sellers even without Daddy's endorsement. Anna can do bookkeeping, although we have no evidence that the boys' ever got paid work through their construction business, and can also set up as a caterer and personal trainer. Just like that!

And Mary has taken art classes.

:penguin-no: You doubting Thomasinas! Sarah, Anna and Mary just choose to stay at home. No pressure from Steve at all! Not only that, should Steve kick the bucket he has made sure that his daughters can feed and clothe themselves.

Of course, if they try to escape Maxhell leave home they won't have references from real jobs but Sarah's business management skills are amazeballs. The Moody books will be best sellers even without Daddy's endorsement. Anna can do bookkeeping, although we have no evidence that the boys' ever got paid work through their construction business, and can also set up as a caterer and personal trainer. Just like that!

Hahahahaa poor Mary. She has the pathetic one sentence tacked on at the end :D

It doesn't matter Mary, don't feel bad that you haven't got much, You and your siblings are all equally screwed.

Steve my 7 yo probably has more skills than your 20 something and 30 something year old daughter. My 16yo has real job skills. My homeschooler is off to an accredited college in the fall. If your kids are so amazing why not put those skills to use In the real world. With other people? Sarah and Anna are so brainwashed that even if you offered them a chance at the outside world they ill prepared for. Anna and Sarah have no choice but to stay because you're a horrible parent. Even if they did leave they would be shunned. So fuck you Steve! You should be ashamed none of your kids are doing anything but waiting for you to marry them off. To only do nothing with their life again. Shame on you!

Archived