IGNORED

Anna Sofia Botkinette weareth ebil jeans

love2scrap

The Botkinettes have never been seen in jeans before, have they?

First picture tagged on her facebook. it's public.

facebook.com/annasofia.botkin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely jeans, do you reckon that the apron she's wearing over the top counts as a skirt and that's how she got away with it?

I like Mr T-Rex Arms utility belt full of implements of Manly dominion. It goes well with the wide stance.

I like Mr T-Rex Arms utility belt full of implements of Manly dominion. It goes well with the wide stance.

He looks like a gay handyman. (Which is ironic given that that guy is probably a homophobe).

And she's newly friends with one Guinn Seewald.

Guess Alyssa Bates Webster is the fundie version of a trendsetter... :whistle:

Is that guy wearing a gun in his parents' kitchen?

Well, you never know when an agent of religious persecution might bust in and bake a gay wedding cake. Can't be too careful.

The unarmed brother looks *so* over it all...

ETA: the twinkly light strings seem to follow the Bs from home to home, they were evident at an earlier abode.

Which is neither here no there except that in "She shall be called woman," Vicki excoriates the idea of "princess" play/imagery for little girls.

I have nothing against twinkly light strings. I just find it funny that a family so dead set against fantasy for children decorates the hearts of their homes with such a fanciful glow. I do not get it.

Is that a knife at his hip? A pistol??? In his parents' fucking kitchen? Who does he expect to find in there?

Is that a knife at his hip? A pistol??? In his parents' fucking kitchen? Who does he expect to find in there?

Someone trying to help his sister escape?

The strings of Christmas lights with branches all around the top of the cabinets just look like dust catchers to me.

The strings of Christmas lights with branches all around the top of the cabinets just look like dust catchers to me.

Can anyone tell me if their sister-in-law Nadia is of middle eastern/Arabic decent or what's the deal with her oriental looks and name (nee Nadia Noor)? I tried to find it but google and the search are not my friends today!

Someone trying to help his sister escape?

I'm sure he feels all manly and shit, but going into your mom's kitchen under arms in a peaceful setting just screams, "I'm a disrespectful douchebag."

Varmits?

Can anyone tell me if their sister-in-law Nadia is of middle eastern/Arabic decent or what's the deal with her oriental looks and name (nee Nadia Noor)? I tried to find it but google and the search are not my friends today!

Her parents are Egyptian.

Edited to sound less Maxhellian! *shudder!*

Wow. A Botkinette in pants. I can't say I saw this coming. What part of hell froze over this time?

Do the Botkins still live in Tennessee? Their kitchen looks different from earlier pictures.

IIRC they still are in TN, but yes, they've moved since the last big slew of photos and posts on the visionarydaughters blog.

Archived