IGNORED

Erin Paine(Bates) is a momma!

karen77

Really glad momma and baby are safe. I'm happy that she wont have to suffer the stigma of being a "defective" fundy woman now that she has a child. Hopefully they take this "blessing" and not risk her health in the future to fill a quiver.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson is the first grandchild on the Paine side; he is going to be a popular baby!

Here's the pic from People

MIXmFzR.jpg

OMG - I could just eat him up. The baby's not bad, either. :)

When you have a clotting issue they almost always induce you. You need to know the date so you can stop taking the shots, which are blood thinners. They almost always induce these women at 36 or 37 weeks to ensure they don't go into labor on their own. I'm so happy for them.

I was about to congratulate the baby for not having a honking pink bow on its head and then realized that, doh!, it's a boy. That cap is rather pink though, isn't it?

The baby is very cute and Erin, Chad and the grandparents all look so happy!

OMG - I could just eat him up. The baby's not bad, either. :)

:lol:

I have said he's not my type, but he looks good here. I finally saw a couple of episodes of the show and he's growing on me. I think I dislike his blogging voice, is all.

Per Chad & Erin's Instagram, Carson is 6 lbs and 19 inches. Wonder if the hospital in Knoxville is local or if they went there specifically because of the risks.

I'm happy for them, especially after all they've been through. Hope Erin recovers easily.

Erin is 24, not 23 as the People magazine article states. Per the Bates Family IG, she turned 24 two weeks ago.

Now that Carson has arrived, what are your predictions for Brandon & Michael's wedding date? July?

I love that name! Carson! Congratulations to them!

:lol:

I have said he's not my type, but he looks good here. I finally saw a couple of episodes of the show and he's growing on me. I think I dislike his blogging voice, is all.

Judging only by his blogging voice, he doesn't seem like the most intelligent person in the world. But he certainly does seem like the sweetest!

here's another picture:

10985343_465847580249828_995243680124383810_o.jpg

So sweet!!!!

and FTR: the hat is your standard hospital issued baby hat. they all look exactly like that.

I'm so happy momma and baby are well. I was actually kind of worried about her. They look elated. Good for them!

here's another picture:

10985343_465847580249828_995243680124383810_o.jpg

I'll ask again.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE A CHAD PAINE?

How sweet is that photo? Erin looking at Chad with complete happiness because of the way he is looking at their child with complete happiness.

:romance-inlove:

Congratulations to them! Happy for her after the heartbreak of her miscarriage(s) (the article said plural, I didn't realize she'd had more than one). She looks pretty amazing for having just given birth.

And great-googly-moogly, Chad is THE most defrauding husband of any of these clans. Good lord what a hottie. :pink-shock:

Was Erin in that picture?

Wow! Erin Bates Paine really did well in the husband and child department. She seems to lead a charmed life.

I want Mama Bates to be my matchmaker! lol.

Erin is 24, not 23 as the People magazine article states. Per the Bates Family IG, she turned 24 two weeks ago.

Now that Carson has arrived, what are your predictions for Brandon & Michael's wedding date? July?

They say Carson was born today, too, but Erin's insta said #May14. A+ reporting, again, People.

I'm not normally moved by hospital photos-- all newborns look pretty much the same, and I don't need to see anybody in a hospital gown! But Erin looks terrific, and what's more, you can tell that she finally got what she really, truly wanted. This kid is a whole lot more to them than a point in the competition to have the most babies.

Kelly looks like a regular menopausal/peri-menopausal woman who has had kids IMO. If Kelly was pregnant they wouldn't shut up about it.

Archived