IGNORED

World of Warcraft

Lillybee

I've played since Burning Crusade and am getting a little weary of it. My husband and I play together and right now are in a competition to gather the most battle pets. Super lame? Without question. But it's entertaining and something to do while we have three small children that go to bed by 7p. :)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started a thread on Yuku but will start one again. Who besides me plays this dumb game.

I tried it a couple times, didn't really get in to that too much.  My brother used to play it quite a bit with some of his buddies.  I don't think he plays it that much anymore if at all.  Nowadays the time he spent playing warcraft he spends making beer.

I stopped playing a couple years ago when I found out I was pregnant. I've been wanting to get back into WoW for a few months now but I can't decide if I should wait until the newest expansion comes out next summer... ugh.

A little off topic, but still a Blizzard game...did anyone play Overwatch at all either during the stress test weekend or normal beta play?

I am tempted to take advantage of the 100 boost for my level 60 lock. Does anyone think that this is worthwhile.

13 hours ago, justsomedame said:

A little off topic, but still a Blizzard game...did anyone play Overwatch at all either during the stress test weekend or normal beta play?

I didn't get into it :(. I'm really sad about that. I know a few blizz people, but they can't add me to the friends/family list because they are are full. 

11 hours ago, Lillybee said:

I am tempted to take advantage of the 100 boost for my level 60 lock. Does anyone think that this is worthwhile.

Depends on what you want to do with it. Is it a profession-only toon? A raiding alt? Old content gold farming? Do you like playing warlock? If you intend to play it more than say......4 hours a week, it's probably worth it. 

Just a word of caution: the garrison won't work fully with a boost. There's a few hoops you have to jump through in order to get it up and running properly.

• 1 month later...

I got Alpha!!  Not sure why I'm excited about that though, since I've done nothing but crash. Hopefully they're getting good data from my crashes. Tomorrow is raid testing on Ursoc, which should prove to be absolutely hilarious! :)

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2011 at 11:08 PM, Lillybee said:

I started a thread on Yuku but will start one again. Who besides me plays this dumb game.

Meeeeeeeeeeee

lol

Took a 5 year hiatus but I'm back lol

My mid-size guild will be 9 very soon.  Pretty cool :)  We feel very fortunate to have survived the 10 to 20 man Mythic transition which was so rough on so many guilds :( We haven't had as much success in that format as we'd like as attendance remains an issue at that level, but we're reasonably happy with how we did this expac.

As a Holy/Disc priest (guild leader is Disc, so I main Holy but we swing dual-Disc on a fight to fight basis), I'm pretty interested in the stuff coming down the pipe for those two specs.  Even Blizz recently acknowledged that Holy is basically Rdruid lite, so seeing a move away from that will be lovely.  And Disc is intriguing. Guild leader was a little skeptical when the very first bits of info were dropped, but is now really excited about it.

My server did not really survive the transition. We went from about 10 competitive raiding guilds to 1 :(. They really need to keep combining servers-my AH sucks. 

I raid with a multi server group, so we weren't able to get into Mythics until it went xrealm. But, we're now 11/13M with the world's crappiest comp (no regular DKs, rogues, dps warriors, or locks) and it's making M Manno a pain in the ass :(. I really really hope that mythics are xrealm from the start (or at least after two months-after the WF race is over).

Legion looks fun. I hope to go back pally or main a DH, as I'm tired of playing ranged (spriest since MSV). I'm the top ranked DPS on my server, so hopefully I'll get my pick of what class I want :D.

Is anyone else looking forward to the movie Warcraft? My boyfriend, Travis Fimmel of Vikings is one of the leads and the special effects that I have seen are impressive.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/4/2016 at 1:32 AM, Lillybee said:

Is anyone else looking forward to the movie Warcraft? My boyfriend, Travis Fimmel of Vikings is one of the leads and the special effects that I have seen are impressive.

I'm excited, but worried about it. I think the movie is going to be either very very good, or bomb spectacularly.

I'm also kinda worried it's going to be "Alliance GOOD, Horde BAD" when anyone who has actually played the games and payed even 50% attention to the lore knows that's far from the truth. The Alliance are jerks just as often as the Horde are, and the Horde is more a band of misunderstood misfits and outcasts than anything else (esp the Blood Elves and the Tauren).

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2016 at 7:32 AM, Lillybee said:

Wow, bold of you to make that admission! I think if I was associated with someone famous I'd keep it quiet.

I'm looking forward to Warcraft. the OH and I both play WoW (met in game too!).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived