IGNORED

I feel bad for Kelly Crawford's kids

Hisey

Oh, gosh ebay is a slew of junk.

Basically to make it in any of these venues, you have to promote yourself using social media. It takes months to see any kind of return and you have to have an identifiable style. There are people making tons of money on Etsy but it takes a lot of time and they are people that the public comes looking for, like The Black Apple (artist) or Blackbird Tees.

OR do wedding stuff. I hear the wedding category does really well.

I have heard similar things too. I remember for awhile etsy sellers were promoting themselves on wedding sites/boards, until some sites banned vendor posts/promotions.

Instead of using her kids as a money-making venture, Kelly should help them hone their skills and talents first. But will never happen. Kelly is such a charlatan and grifter.

I think these failed businesses are more of as symptom of a greater problem. In the grand scheme of issues the Crawford kids face, educational neglect and physical neglect are bigger issues. But I think the failed business is just a symptom that Kelly is incredibly naive about how to actually give her children an education that will actually prepare them for the "real world."

That said I'm surprised she didn't try and get her sheeple on board with buying godly merchandise from her children. She had no problem getting them to fund Bria's poverty tourism trip (I really fail to see how you can actually call it a religious mission when you are traveling to a country where you don't speak the language and the majority of the citizens are already christian, and of course the thousands spent to fly her there could have been spent to hire local people to do the same job and give them a living wage). I'm not sure why she wouldn't also pimp out her other children's businesses.

Well I've just bought a wall decal from Etsy that is costing more than the new carpet and fitting for the child's room :shock: So there is a market for Kelly's kids.

Oh wait it's a very current rock band decal.....so maybe not :lol:

£15 to ship from U.S ouch.

I think these failed businesses are more of as symptom of a greater problem. In the grand scheme of issues the Crawford kids face, educational neglect and physical neglect are bigger issues. But I think the failed business is just a symptom that Kelly is incredibly naive about how to actually give her children an education that will actually prepare them for the "real world."

That said I'm surprised she didn't try and get her sheeple on board with buying godly merchandise from her children. She had no problem getting them to fund Bria's poverty tourism trip (I really fail to see how you can actually call it a religious mission when you are traveling to a country where you don't speak the language and the majority of the citizens are already christian, and of course the thousands spent to fly her there could have been spent to hire local people to do the same job and give them a living wage). I'm not sure why she wouldn't also pimp out her other children's businesses.

Oh she did. Several times on her Facebook. facebook.com/generationcedar/posts/10204737608815016 and facebook.com/generationcedar/posts/10204540417685361:0

Archived