IGNORED

11 On My Own

Queen Of Hearts

Did anyone follow this blog? It was about a single mom to 11 - homeschooled - super-Catholic - big-time grifter - narcissus. She had a strange and messy divorce with her third husband and, while she bashed him left and right, many parts of her story just never passed the smell test with me.

Anyway, she seems to have shut her blog down. According to GOMI, her last post was some kind of rant where she was complaining about her adult kids turning on her. The post before that was complaining that the church was evicting her from her house (which she rented from them dirt cheap). One GOMI poster claimed she had a live-in boyfriend who beat one of the older sons and caused a big rift in the family.

My question is, did anyone see that last blog post and can you give me a synopsis of what it was about? And does anyone know what is up with that family now?

Did anyone follow this blog? It was about a single mom to 11 - homeschooled - super-Catholic - big-time grifter - narcissus. She had a strange and messy divorce with her third husband and, while she bashed him left and right, many parts of her story just never passed the smell test with me.

Anyway, she seems to have shut her blog down. According to GOMI, her last post was some kind of rant where she was complaining about her adult kids turning on her. The post before that was complaining that the church was evicting her from her house (which she rented from them dirt cheap). One GOMI poster claimed she had a live-in boyfriend who beat one of the older sons and caused a big rift in the family.

My question is, did anyone see that last blog post and can you give me a synopsis of what it was about? And does anyone know what is up with that family now?

I never followed it (didn't even know about her until your post). But super Catholic- divorced 3 times and now a live-in-boyfriend? Well she isn't super Catholic in the marriage sacrament! More like the lady at the well! (John 4:1-42)

It has been a long time since I've looked at that blog so I didn't see the post you asked about. She does have a newer blog, although it looks like the last post was in January. It is called home kids school. Put those three words together and add dot com for the blog address. The mother is in nursing school and they are still struggling with finances.

I never followed it (didn't even know about her until your post). But super Catholic- divorced 3 times and now a live-in-boyfriend? Well she isn't super Catholic in the marriage sacrament! More like the lady at the well! (John 4:1-42)

Well, unless she got her marriages annulled (doubtful, as this is incredibly difficult) or didn't have her marriages in the christian church (also doubtful), ALL of her husbands but the first have been live-in-boyfriends in the Catholic sense. The Catholic Church does not recognize divorce.

She may have converted after divorcing those times, but the live-in boyfriend is suspicious.

I see that her third husband had a blog called thetruthabout11onmyown.blogspot.com . He has posted some court documents. In one entry he says they were intimate before marriage and their first child was born only three months after they married. However, he found out a decade later that that child was not his biological daughter. His wife (then fiance) had cheated on him with one of her previous husbands and a dNA test showed that the daughter was the biological child of this previous husband. He was devastated, obviously. I have to say that a woman who could lie about the paternity of her child, would probably not have much trouble bending the truth about other matters either. It sounds like she hoodwinked a lot of people. Perhaps her grown children found out some of the more disturbing incidents. Her second son (fathered by her second husband) was studying to enter the priesthood but is now married with a baby. I wonder if that could have caused a rift. She seems like someone who would enjoy having a priest in the family.

This woman sounds nuts. If she were my mother, I'd be out of there too.

Though to be fair, you also have to be some kind of crazy to come back with an expose blog too.

I used to read this all the time. I couldn't get over the craziness. She was so vicious.

Do you remember how she used to make some of her daughters make those dolls to sell to help pay her bills? I feel like some of her boys also had a job on a farm somewhere. I always wondered how much, if any, homeschooling really took place in that house. I fail to see how they had the time to do it when the kids were busy working to pay mom's living expenses!

Oh, on Facebook, Kristin changed her name from Bothur to Smith... wondering if that is the live-in's name (maybe now #4?) or if she is just trying to be incognito?

Archived